E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Eisenhaus is a fake

Closed Thread

02-12-2008, 05:39 PM   #771
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stressdoc View Post
Guys, two things:

First, I am tired of deleting names, addresses, and unnecessary dings at specific nations. I don't think this stuff belongs on here, and I have taken the conservative route of deleting personal and national references that serve little purpose.

Second, I think that we all need to put our heads together and figure out what steps we can come up with for a list like this to take to keep an eye on vendors (and quasi-vendors). There is a lot of stuff cropping up that is making this list a less friendly place. Any ideas I'm sure would be welcomed by the Admins.
How about removing vendor status from Eisenhaus? I really don't see any purpose why they are still a vendor on E90post.

Eisenhaus:
1. Clearly deceived their customers, sold items as Eisenmann Meisterschaft when they were actually Eisenmann Race.
2. Clearly made FAKE products and sold them as real products. See Eisenmann Race & SR pipes.
3. Have yet to offer a formal apology to the public through this forum.
4. Offering hush money in hopes everything would just disappear over time.

What kind of message does this convey to the members of E90Post? I've supported the Admins on all sorts of issues on the past but I cannot fathom why Eisenhaus are still vendors. Members are what makes the forums go around, not the vendors, right?

I have PM'd Shragon about this and he said he would forward my concerns to Jason/Mark but I have yet to hear a response so I'll voice it here.

Thanks,

John

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 05:42 PM   #772
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

kick ass johnny boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
How about removing vendor status from Eisenhaus? I really don't see any purpose why they are still a vendor on E90post.

Eisenhaus:
1. Clearly deceived their customers, sold items as Eisenmann Meisterschaft when they were actually Eisenmann Race.
2. Clearly made FAKE products and sold them as real products. See Eisenmann Race & SR pipes.

What kind of message does this convey to the members of E90Post? I've supported the Admins on all sorts of issues on the past but I cannot fathom why Eisenhaus are still vendors. Members are what makes the forums go around, not the vendors, right?

I have PM'd Shragon about this and he said he would forward my concerns to Jason/Mark but I have yet to hear a response so I'll voice it here.

Thanks,

John
      02-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #773
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:

Eisenhaus:

Thanks,

John
you earn vendor status when you pay vendor fees. being honest or not has nothing to do with it IMO
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 06:08 PM   #774
Fraggy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

If I ran the site, Id want honest vendors so that I dont lose my surfers. Without surfers its hard to charge ad fees.
2020 M340
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 06:21 PM   #775
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
you earn vendor status when you pay vendor fees. being honest or not has nothing to do with it IMO
Is that your opinion?

Then my opinion differs. Honesty should have something to do with it.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #776
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Is that your opinion?

Then my opinion differs. Honesty should have something to do with it.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #777
M5Beast
Rep
Drives: 06 E60 M5

I think i have my case resolved, should be at least by the end of this week. Eisenhaus seems to have been working well to resolve my issue.

Nothing else to report so far, should get a tracking by tommorrow or so?
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #778
AMS
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3 Race car

And Eisenhaus tried to stop us from having an Eisenmann Group Buy
Mel Abrahams
Abrahams Motorsport
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #779
E90 Agio
Banned
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E90 Agio

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
i dont understand why your trippin when you have the real exhaust? calm down...

well I really hate when someone is faking dude....selling "fake" exhaust but telling is authentics...
they think that we were born last night or what?
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #780
E90 Agio
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
i dont even feel like calling anymore. WTF is going on. WHERE THEFUCK IS MY EMAIL? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY REFUND? where aRE YOU EISENHAUS?!

dalm down dude.... take a deep deep breath and realese it slowly...woooooo SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 08:32 PM   #781
E90 Agio
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia@industry View Post
I'm not in any way trying to defend Eisenhaus, but I know that all of the employees left the day they found out the truth, Ryan included. I know also that I've never met an employee of Eisenhaus called "Tim", and if there are no employees left in the place, it should suggest who you were speaking with on the phone by process of elimination.

damnnnnnnnn another truth is revealed! even all the workers are giving up on their own boss Mr John kang...Well they dont just found out but seems they are all scared to get involved which is they are .

soon or later eisenhaus is not longer serving..trust me....i can smell their motive's now...good luck guys...
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #782
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 Agio View Post
damnnnnnnnn another truth is revealed! even all the workers are giving up on their own boss Mr John kang...Well they dont just found out but seems they are all scared to get involved which is they are .
I wouldn't say it's that they gave up on John. Imagine life from their perspective. They've been working at a company that nets huge money each year, and were betting their livelyhoods and well being on what they discovered to have been a fraudulent business.

It'd be an incredible shock, and a very painful thing indeed to learn that your supposedly secure job is built upon a very shaky foundation. I know what I would do in this position. I'd be insulted, shocked, and panicked. One day you have a great paycheck at the biggest supplier of the best exhaust brand in the business, the next you're out on the street with no severance package, 2 week notice, or anything similar. It's really a terrible place to be, I think.
      02-12-2008, 09:10 PM   #783
AMS
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3 Race car

I find it difficult to believe that the employees of Eisenhaus did not know what was going on - we're not talking about a General Motors sized company here for goodness sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia@industry View Post
I'm not in any way trying to defend Eisenhaus, but I know that all of the employees left the day they found out the truth, Ryan included. I know also that I've never met an employee of Eisenhaus called "Tim", and if there are no employees left in the place, it should suggest who you were speaking with on the phone by process of elimination.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #784
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS View Post
I find it difficult to believe that the employees of Eisenhaus did not know what was going on - we're not talking about a General Motors sized company here for goodness sake.
well............they fooled us for about 3 years, why not his own employees?

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 09:53 PM   #785
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

what i SERIOUSLY DO NOT GET is how the hell did it go on for so long?!

You mean that NO ONE from EISENMANN ever checked Eisenhaus' website even ONCE in all these years, and noticed a Miester' shafted exhaust or anything?! Or the section 1 and 2 pipes, or the different looking mufflers?!

And NO ONE from Eisenmann ever went to a show that Eisenhaus was present at? I just dont get how something so huge and obvious went unnoticed for this long.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 09:58 PM   #786
Excellence
G-STAR
Rep
Drives: E90 to A5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
what i SERIOUSLY DO NOT GET is how the hell did it go on for so long?!

You mean that NO ONE from EISENMANN ever checked Eisenhaus' website even ONCE in all these years, and noticed a Miester' shafted exhaust or anything?! Or the section 1 and 2 pipes, or the different looking mufflers?!

And NO ONE from Eisenmann ever went to a show that Eisenhaus was present at? I just dont get how something so huge and obvious went unnoticed for this long.
Maybe Eissenmann supplied fakes and said it was okay to sell the fake products until one day essienmann decided to screw essienhaus over?

Who knows...
I also wanna know how can a fake sound the exact same from a real... Sound is a hard thing to reproduce. Maybe essienmann has a few tricks up they're sleeves. Two different grades of products maybe?
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #787
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellence View Post
Maybe Eissenmann supplied and said it was okay to sell the fake products until one day essienmann decided to screw essienhaus over?

Who knows...
I dunno man..........but the way those fake eisenmann mufflers were marketed and advertised was crazy......they were basically the standard.....considered the real thing.

To me, its like this:

Imagine BMW NA creating a fake car, the 9 series for example, and boldly and proudly marketing it to the country.....pictures all over their website, all over the dealers, and at every show........... yet all that time, BMW AG never heard of it? How is that possible?

Its not like it was kept hush hush, hell no...........those things were proudly displayed all over the place, as if they were the real thing. Displayed fearlessly and as if they hadn't a care in the world.

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:05 PM   #788
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellence View Post
I also wanna know how can a fake sound the exact same from a real... Sound is a hard thing to reproduce. Maybe essienmann has a few tricks up they're sleeves. Two different grades of products maybe?
I guess as long as the materials used and the internal structure of the muffers were the same.........then it makes sense.

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #789
XLR8MF
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan 2008

Yes the e90 forum should be protecting its members not just taking money from fraudulent companies because in the end it will hurt them monetarily as well.
And I am sad to see that Mantis thinks its funny that other members think honesty should have something to do with it.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #790
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1989 Ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
Well it depends on what your definition of honesty is. If you mean honest in marking up an authentic eisenmann exhaust for more profit, then I guess that's just good business for the seller to make a higher profit. If you sell a $400 Korean made exhaust for $2,000 the German one sells for, then that's just blatant BS. It's like selling a fake louis vuitton bag that takes $50 to produce for the authentic price of $700. Or i'll take it even further, how about a cancer patient that is sold medicine from a pharmacy that he thinks is real, that he paid full price for to help maintain some type of equilibrium from the pain of the cancer, realizes weeks later that his medicine pills are fake because the pharmacy wanted to save some $$$ and bought the pills from the *GRAY* market. How do you feel then?
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #791
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusinvestor View Post
Well it depends on what your definition of honesty is. If you mean honest in marking up an authentic eisenmann exhaust for more profit, then I guess that's just good business for the seller to make a higher profit. If you sell a $400 Korean made exhaust for $2,000 the German one sells for, then that's just blatant BS. It's like selling a fake louis vuitton bag that takes $50 to produce for the authentic price of $700. Or i'll take it even further, how about a cancer patient that is sold medicine from a pharmacy that he thinks is real, that he paid full price for to help maintain some type of equilibrium from the pain of the cancer, realizes weeks later that his medicine pills are fake because the pharmacy wanted to save some $$$ and bought the pills from the *GRAY* market. How do you feel then?
The placebo effect will most likely help reduce the pain.

LOL~
      02-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #792
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1989 Ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
The placebo effect will most likely help reduce the pain.

LOL~
I think the patient would be happier if the money he paid for the fake pills was still in his pocket. hahaha
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread