E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > E92 330i - CC-ID29 Under Acceleration

10-07-2017, 01:21 PM   #1
Conor
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 330i M Sport

E92 330i - CC-ID29 Under Acceleration

Hi guys,

Having trouble with my 2008 e92 330i(n53). Twice in the last week, when under heavyish acceleration, the CEL has come on, with the dash reading CC-ID 29. Fan also seems to go into overtime. Car cut out the first time it happened, and went into limp mode. Managed to drive it home, and turned the car back on the next morning to find no problem.

Drove it for a week after that with no issue, then the same thing again, except this time no cut out and limp mode. Made it home again, and haven't driven it since. Waiting on my mechanic to find someone to read the faults, but in the meantime I thought I'd see if anyone had experienced similar and could give me an idea of what might be wrong(so I can prepare my wallet!). Any info much appreciated.

Summary:
- CEL under acceleration
- CC-ID 29
- Car drives ok

Cheers!
Appreciate 0