E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Feeler: SG pre lci front bumper

03-12-2015, 09:01 PM   #1
M0.92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Feeler: SG pre lci front bumper

More than likley I will put on my M3 bumper after having it in the box for some two years. That will leave me with my stock bumper. I know the demand for these are quite low, but maybe someone happens to be in the need of one.

The general condition of the bumper is quite good with no cracks or holes, only the usual rock chips, scraped lower front bottom and one mark on right corner from lightly hitting a post in a garage. I do not have a picture of that mark but can snap one tomorrow if needed.

$100 plus shipping with grilles and fogs included. Location is Dallas in case of local pickup. The availability all depends on whether I will put on the M3 bumper or not. If that is not going on I will soon have a brand new, professionally painted M3 bumper for sale instead.

Here's a picture of it pre garage post rub:

Appreciate 0