E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Encountered a big douche bag Audi Road Rager

07-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #23
Nikos335i
Brigadier General
Greece
Rep
Drives: 2012 B8 S4 & 2013 F30 328xi

Garage List
2012 Audi S4  [9.00]
2007 E90 335i  [9.00]
2011 Audi A4 Avant  [10.00]
I try to avoid typing in these kind of posts. But felt I had to add my .02$, you will find a lot of road rage douche bags driving all type of cars my friends. It just make me laugh when one idiot driving an Audi, it seems like everyone and their mother jumps on the band wagon and all Audi drivers are the same! Please!!!

I had a 335i for 4 years and loved my car, I just felt the need for something different and have kept in touch with my BMW friends no problem, my wifes current car is a 530xi Touring (no worries I don't have a BMW envy complex). I currently get challenged by BMW's, Mercedes and other Audi's on occasion. Some act like idiots others don't the biggest factor is the person behind the wheel and not so much the type of car they drive. End of rant!
gone: '06 E61 530xi Sapphire Black/Black with aluminum/premium/panoramic sunroof/Logic7/PDC
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2013, 06:36 AM   #24
MyF15+F85
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F85 and 2015 F15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos335i View Post
I try to avoid typing in these kind of posts. But felt I had to add my .02$, you will find a lot of road rage douche bags driving all type of cars my friends. It just make me laugh when one idiot driving an Audi, it seems like everyone and their mother jumps on the band wagon and all Audi drivers are the same! Please!!!

I had a 335i for 4 years and loved my car, I just felt the need for something different and have kept in touch with my BMW friends no problem, my wifes current car is a 530xi Touring (no worries I don't have a BMW envy complex). I currently get challenged by BMW's, Mercedes and other Audi's on occasion. Some act like idiots others don't the biggest factor is the person behind the wheel and not so much the type of car they drive. End of rant!
Totally agree.

Not on one occasion did I drive my two BMWs or my wife's Acura, and have been poorly treated if you will by another BMW " brother ". I really don't appreciate when someone cuts my off, or shows off his " Superior " driving skills....
I do believe that it is not car related at all, just personality of the idiot "driver".
Once I was told ( and I stick with it ! )

" Most of the drivers on the road today GOT their license, but only few have earned it "

Look at how many people are not using turn signals, turning or changing lanes. I know that THEY know where they are driving ( going ), but I don't !

Look how many people don't know when to turn their light on for safety in any weather condition, or people without an idea that the car has no lights at night. You may say that it is a problem with the design of the car lighting system, I differ in opinion though .

I could go for hours about that, and not be finished with the subject.

Unfortunately we ALL are living in an society in which car number will only increase, therefore we will see and hear of more and more of situations which will make us, well the way like right now....
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2013, 07:06 AM   #25
DinoMite
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 - 335is Coupe

Idiots are in all types of cars. They could be driving a Ford from 1987 and they could be asswipes.

You can tell how bad the drivers are in your city when there is no electricity, and no traffic lights on the streets LOL

Yesterdays power outage was a good example:

In those situations all they have to do is pretend all Lights are 4 way stop signs, they don't do it, they have no F-ing Clue, 50% of the drivers in Mississauga should never have gotten their License.

You see one guy stopping fully, one guy rolling through intersection at 5kmh, and another idiot just plowing through it at 40kmh. It was a symphony of HONKING yesterday. Do they bribe to get their license? Because even without the electricity driving in Mississauga has become horrendous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myE70 View Post
Totally agree.

Not on one occasion did I drive my two BMWs or my wife's Acura, and have been poorly treated if you will by another BMW " brother ". I really don't appreciate when someone cuts my off, or shows off his " Superior " driving skills....
I do believe that it is not car related at all, just personality of the idiot "driver".
Once I was told ( and I stick with it ! )

" Most of the drivers on the road today GOT their license, but only few have earned it "

Look at how many people are not using turn signals, turning or changing lanes. I know that THEY know where they are driving ( going ), but I don't !

Look how many people don't know when to turn their light on for safety in any weather condition, or people without an idea that the car has no lights at night. You may say that it is a problem with the design of the car lighting system, I differ in opinion though .

I could go for hours about that, and not be finished with the subject.

Unfortunately we ALL are living in an society in which car number will only increase, therefore we will see and hear of more and more of situations which will make us, well the way like right now....
      07-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #26
MrPig
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 STI, '90 325iS

Garage List
1990 BMW 325is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
Do they bribe to get their license?
There's no need to bribe because getting a license in this province is so stupid easy. My G2 test took literally 10 minutes because my examiner wanted to smoke. I took one right turn, 2 left turns and reverse parked back in their lot. Done. I was shocked at the time, but after I got some miles under my belt I can tell that it's the norm and not the exception.
      07-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #27
BMWWW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos335i View Post

I can confirm. I can be a douchebag/Aryton Senna when a certain booty call comes through on the mobile... or when three is an urgent need to 'drop the kids off at the pool' situation...

When called an idiot sometimes is better to be quiet than to open mouth and remove all doubt.
Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
--Confucius

Appreciate 0