E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > People who cheat

07-11-2010, 02:29 AM   #1
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013.9999 E92 Jerez ZCP

People who cheat

I wanted to see what you guys think about people who cheat on their wives/husbands, gf's/bf's.

I've never cheated on any of my past girlfriends in the slightest bit unless you're of the camp that thinks the thought alone is cheating.

I also think that allowing someone to cheat on their significant other with you puts just as much blame on you as it does her. At least I'd feel almost as guilty as the other person should since I don't ever want to live with knowing that I had any part in driving two people apart without knowing the facts.

Once a few years back, this cute blonde from out of town and I hooked up through the weekend. 7 months later I found out she was married. I thought it was pretty awful of her to do, and I easily ignored the fact on my end since I truly did not know and she was not wearing a ring and I specifically asked her when I met her if she had a bf (because I saw no ring anyways).

Fast forward to last night. I met a gorgeous girl that looked like my dream girl. 5'9" tall, slim, legs that went on forever and such a pretty face. Anyhow, she was married and I knew this right away because of the ring. I ended up chatting with her and a group of us (my friends and her gf) went back to my place and drank a bit more. Everyone left and I drove the girls home and had to drop the girl i liked off at her house and it was like 4:30 am by now. Anyways, long story short, she kissed me and not the other way around. So in the moment I told myself that I didn't act first so I shouldn't feel guilty and kept going. After a bit more making out and a few more minutes into the drive, she started dumping about how her husband won't sleep with her and how it has been over a year since they did. Then she just seemed remorseful about it because she apparently had never done anything like that before. I figured when I woke up today that the dude is either getting it from someone else, or he's into men and got married for public image because I found out he's a pretty well known public entertainment figure.

Am I a prick for not stopping her from cheating on her husband? I felt awful and would want to strangle a guy who didn't care if my future wife were married to me. I'm 27 and she was only a few years older than me and they were married for maybe a few years.

What do you think about the issue? Allow others to cheat on their significant others since it's their issue and we're all grown ups who make their own mistakes? Or do you do the guy you probably never met before a favor and not hook up w his woman? Is it different if you know the guy?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 02:53 AM   #2
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Cuba
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW E92

Garage List
2008 Ferrari F-430  [0.00]
06 X-3  [0.00]
If you know the guy thats one thing you don't do but if you don't know the guy then its fine......Just do it!!!! she wants it too..If its not you its going to be someone else.
      07-11-2010, 03:03 AM   #3
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep

yea thats what a good deal of my buddies seem to think. I still think it's wrong because you're enabling someone to do something they shouldn't. You're pretty much a catalyst in a negative situation. I think people think that psychologically it's ok since there are literally zero consequences to your actions. I however believe in karma and the whole what goes around comes around thing so I sit there scared that it's gunna come get me down the road.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 03:23 AM   #4
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

males are genetically wired to spread his seeds out to as many partners as possible to ensure his off springs are abundant, we try to win in quantity. Females are genetically wired to find the strongest male possible to ensure her offspring will be fit to survive, they try to win in quality.
Monogamy is a concept invented by females to ensure they can hold onto said strongest male, because if this male spreads his seeds to other females, there will be more equally fit off springs to compete with her own. Monogamy is not practiced by 99% of the rest of the animal kingdom.
When women cheat, it is because they have found a stronger male than the one she has currently and the word "strong" implies basically better genes.
So in conclusion, she believes your genes to be superior in quality than her mate's and unless you are homosexual, you're natural instinct will force you to deposit your seeds with her, but as humans, we can process information on a higher level and we understand the full ramification of an offspring because of the concept of child support, which is also invented by females.
Therefore using the method of choice elimination, you are left with 1 option.
PIITB
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 03:25 AM   #5
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Cuba
Rep

Garage List
06 X-3  [0.00]
If it not you its going to be someone else so you might as will jump on and enjoy the ride
      07-11-2010, 09:07 AM   #6
Rated M
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 IB Z4MC

Pics of said female before I make informed decision....
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

It's a funny topic for me. Personally I don't like it when I cheat or when my significant other cheats. I also hate people that cheat. However, I can't say that I've never try to break up a couple before. I mean I don't make it obvious because I wasn't sure if I really wanted it. Besides, there's always that guilt that follows you.

Another thing to think about is this: if she leaves him for you, what makes you think that she won't leave you when the next guy comes around? Do you really want that kind of woman? If you're just looking to hook up then you should probably go for it. On the other hand, you might be the cause of something that could have been prevented. Who knows, their relationship might work out on its own. It's a touchy subject really and there are good reasons to why people should/could/can cheat and why they shouldn't. So just go with your guts and see where it takes you.

PS- I wanna share another thing. I liked this girl but she had a bf. Although they've just started going out, I felt bad for even trying to get with her (even after the fact). I mean on the one hand, I would like to have a shot with her. On the other hand, I respect her for now dating a couple guys at the same time. Why? Because what would happen when someone "better" comes along? So yeah do what you think is right but be prepared to live with it.

Last edited by BMW F22; 07-11-2010 at 09:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 09:40 AM   #8
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

1. Pics or ban.

2. Bimmer pilot your sig pic is ridiculous.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep

I will never post a pic because of the chance that someone would recognize her and maybe even know her husband. very small world we live in. Believe me, I wouldn't still be thinking about it 2 days later if she were not a perfect 10. I'd marry this girl on the spot if it were based on looks alone.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #10
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Depends....if it was an unexpected kiss, that's one thing. If it was an anticipated one or a prolonged kiss, that's different and subject to your moral dilemna; although one might ask why you would have a married woman you just met back to your place, al beit with other people, w/o her SO present for drinks. Regardless, if you are not fond of cheaters or enablers of cheaters, let her go.

For whatever reason, she is out on the prowl and I would find it hard to believe that she is in search of love.

IMO, move on. Nothing good will come from the situation.
      07-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #11
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Stay out of it. She's married and cheating, which is about as low as I gets in my book. If she were smart she'd take matters into her own hands and discuss her sex issues with her husband. If he's not willing to fulfill that aspect of the relationship then she should get divorced and go do what she wants. As much as I hate cheaters, I share an almost equal amount of hatred for people that have the intent to mess with the integrity of others' relationships.

Think about that karma dude.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #12
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
Stay out of it. She's married and cheating, which is about as low as I gets in my book. If she were smart she'd take matters into her own hands and discuss her sex issues with her husband. If he's not willing to fulfill that aspect of the relationship then she should get divorced and go do what she wants. As much as I hate cheaters, I share an almost equal amount of hatred for people that have the intent to mess with the integrity of others' relationships.

+1, and think about the gun to your head....

This forum amazes me...situations like this, people say its ok and go for it. however when someone says *they* are the one being cheated on, this forum says to kill the guy, etc etc etc.

If you know it, stay far far away...there are enough crazy people in the world...and if you're the one being the catalyst for the cheating... it's not worth some of the repercussions.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #13
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Confucius say: set her up and become friends with famous person
      07-11-2010, 02:57 PM   #14
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Cuba
Rep

Garage List
06 X-3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
1. Pics or ban.

2. Bimmer pilot your sig pic is ridiculous.
Why? Cause a vendor hooked me up and I'm showing a lil support....yea thanks
      07-11-2010, 03:07 PM   #15
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Pilot View Post
Why? Cause a vendor hooked me up and I'm showing a lil support....yea thanks
he's not complaining about supporting the vendor.. he's complaining that it's REALLLLLY in your face... it should be static, smaller, or less 'offensive' colors..
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #16
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:

This. Cheating is one of the lowest things you can do. I know it would have a devastating effect on me if someone did it to me god forbid. This is why I don't, nor do I condone the fact.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 03:39 PM   #17
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
+1, and think about the gun to your head....

This forum amazes me...situations like this, people say its ok and go for it. however when someone says *they* are the one being cheated on, this forum says to kill the guy, etc etc etc.

If you know it, stay far far away...there are enough crazy people in the world...and if you're the one being the catalyst for the cheating... it's not worth some of the repercussions.
Personally I respect girls that let others know that they're taken when they are. It doesn't stop guys from hitting on them though. And of course it's okay for the guys to hope that they get a shot with that girl (or girls). The thing is that if it happens it's not likely to be a long lasting relationship. I know girls that jump to another guy very shortly after a breakup. Guess what? It never lasts.

Here's my rule of thumb: if a girl has just started dating, it's okay to go after her. To me when you're dating it's okay to date other people. When they've become exclusive and enter into a relationship (something like 4-6 months) then they're off limit. It's okay to be friends but anything more than that is a no no. So since this girl is married, no matter what kind of problem she's having with her marriage, she's off limit. You should advise her to talk to her husband about it.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 04:54 PM   #18
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:

you took the words right out of my mouth.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #19
Elie335
ايلي ٣٣٥ هاهاها
St Pierre and Miquelon
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner e92

man, stay away from cheating, she's a whore 100% ... just imagine your self you're getting cheated on, plus you don't know anything about their relation to give her the right over her husband when she said " how her husband won't sleep with her and how it has been over a year since they did " maybe because she's a stupid whore and he seems careless about it and he doesn't want so?
stay away from the headache.
      07-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #20
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
Personally I respect girls that let others know that they're taken when they are. It doesn't stop guys from hitting on them though. And of course it's okay for the guys to hope that they get a shot with that girl (or girls). The thing is that if it happens it's not likely to be a long lasting relationship. I know girls that jump to another guy very shortly after a breakup. Guess what? It never lasts.

Here's my rule of thumb: if a girl has just started dating, it's okay to go after her. To me when you're dating it's okay to date other people. When they've become exclusive and enter into a relationship (something like 4-6 months) then they're off limit. It's okay to be friends but anything more than that is a no no. So since this girl is married, no matter what kind of problem she's having with her marriage, she's off limit. You should advise her to talk to her husband about it.
Dating = free game. Being in a relationship = mutually exclusive.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #21
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

one of the easiest ways to get laid is to meet girls that are in bad relationships. they either lack the physical or emotional part of their relationship, so the minute they feel another guy will provide that, they will be attracted to the attention. simple compliments and nice gestures is all it may take.

that being said, a lot of the girls i have known who have cheated on their boyfriends/husbands have ended up staying with them. they end up going back to reality instead of chasing the fantasy. also, girls sometimes use other guys to make their significant other step up in the relationship. if a guy feels he is losing his girl and still cares for her, he will change his ways...and sometimes that's all the girl is trying to accomplish.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #22
Chest Rockwell
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

I got to agree with the karma comment. If you can afford to take the karma hit then do it, but the price you pay for messing with some dude's wife could end up being your life.
Appreciate 0