E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > E90 turn signal: can I replace it?

10-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
WTLetu
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Sedan, Alpine White

E90 turn signal: can I replace it?

That sharp amber turn signal eyelash mascara-looking thing. Lol. Can I replace that to a clear one? If so, where could I get it and is it difficult to replace? The bulb can stay yellow when the turn signal comes on (if that's even possible after the replacement). I just don't like the color of that turn signal reflector thing
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #2
skinrock
Agent Smith
Rep
Drives: 2016 i8

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [10.00]
You can either get euro replacements off eBay (which is what I did) or buy a set of those plastic covers that stick on top of it. I think it may be possible to put an overlay inside of it if you open them (like they do for LED ring upgrades), but I'm not positive.

Even with my euro clear corners, the amber bulb is very noticeable, so I bought amber LED bulbs, so it's invisible when they are off.