E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Tasteless, classless & crude

07-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #23
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep
Drives: cars

this thread is too easy. kids are becoming more and more little shits each and everyday... it's simple as that. half the shit kids do now a days - my dad would have beat the shit out of me if i did it. they lack respect and they are getting younger and younger...
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #24
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

That's what it comes down to; parents. They just don't care. It used to be that parents had kids and TRAINED them to be an upstanding citizen that would contribute to society. Now parents just let friends, school & TV bring up their kids. It's a sad state that the future is in.
      07-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #25
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
That's what it comes down to; parents. They just don't care. It used to be that parents had kids and TRAINED them to be an upstanding citizen that would contribute to society. Now parents just let friends, school & TV bring up their kids. It's a sad state that the future is in.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #26
ChuckBMW3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: f30 335i

This definitely rivals the "two in the pink..." bumper sticker. I snapped the pic in disbelief a few months ago while walking to my car...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #27
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 335i

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [10.00]
That one made me laugh^^^
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #28
DARK_M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08 E90, 89 Grand Wagoneer

Yeah I lol'd too but at the same time... WHO puts that on their car? Seriously?
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #29
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_M3 View Post
Yeah I lol'd too but at the same time... WHO puts that on their car? Seriously?
The situation from jersey shore
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #30
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
Houston was always the "huge city with small town feel" - then we took on tens of thousands of people who fled a storm that hit New Orleans (i'll give you a guess as to what i'm talking about).

Houston has gotten better over the last 3 or 4 years - these people are going back to New Orleans now that it is much more liveable.
New Orleans is getting shittier and shittier everyday.. I hate living here. Ive already started job/house hunting in another state
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #31
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmettBrown View Post
this thread is too easy. kids are becoming more and more little shits each and everyday... it's simple as that. half the shit kids do now a days - my dad would have beat the shit out of me if i did it. they lack respect and they are getting younger and younger...
+2

I'm 21 and I'm amazed at how stupid younger people act. it all comes down to parenting. Not games, movies, or anything else. The other day I saw my neighbors kid(like 12) run away from her and she got in her car to chase him around the neighborhood and was yelling at him to get in the car to go to the dentist. It was extremely hilarious. If I did that my dad would have destroyed me. She did nothing to the little brat and she was driving like crazy. Was looking at him the entire time and not the road.

Too many irresponsible parents are having children. I am so blessed to have the great parents I have
      07-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #32
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

Every bell curve has a bottom. The problem is that statistically, stupid people have more children than intelligent people. The stupid people, with more children and hence more responsibility, can't fulfill that responsibility and educate their children properly, and their stupid children grow up to become stupid adults. The cycle continues...

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived... Mmhm.

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #33
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
Every bell curve has a bottom. The problem is that statistically, stupid people have more children than intelligent people. The stupid people, with more children and hence more responsibility, can't fulfill that responsibility and educate their children properly, and their stupid children grow up to become stupid adults. The cycle continues...
I remember reading about a book about how society is going to split into 2 people because of what you just said.

The majority will be stupid and ugly ass people.
Then there will a super sexy and smart elite.
      07-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #34
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

A few months ago I saw some bimbo walking around the local university with a sweatshirt that said "Kansas Fucking City" across the front. Just another loser in college. The idea that everyone has a right to go to college no matter how stupid they are is ridiculous. The world needs ditch diggers, too.

When I was a kid we where leaving church one day and I failed to look the pastor in the eye when he shook my hand on the way out. My father gave me hell all the way home and for an hour once we got there. In my family you wouldn't have dared make a scene in public. It just wasn't done. That's the way it was and we lived by that. In the 70's I remember my older sister coming home from a date where she and her BF got pulled over. She referred to the cops as pigs. My Mom slapped her right then and there. Hard, too. You just didn't disrespect authority in front of my parents. Yet I don't for a second consider myself having suffered from abuse. Quite the opposite. My folks cared enough about us to raise us to be decent people. Somewhere along the line the idea spanking your kids became "abuse" and we've been paying the price ever since.

But having said all that, in the world I grew up in no one's Mom worked. It was possible and common to raise a family on a working man's wages. My Dad was a truck driver. My best friend's dad was bricklayer. Another's father was a cop and another's was a bartender. The one family with a white collar father owned a nice cottage on a pond as a second home. They were the "rich" family. When everyone's mother was home, it was hard to get away with anything in the neighborhood because someone always saw you and let your mom know what you did. Different world back then.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede

Last edited by M_Six; 07-04-2012 at 10:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #35
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
A few months ago I saw some bimbo walking around the local university with a sweatshirt that said "Kansas Fucking City" across the front. Just another loser in college. The idea that everyone has a right to go to college no matter how stupid they are is ridiculous. The world needs ditch diggers, too.

When I was a kid we where leaving church one day and I failed to look the pastor in the eye when he shook my hand on the way out. My father gave me hell all the way home and for an hour once we got there. In my family you wouldn't have dared make a scene in public. It just wasn't done. That's the way it was and we lived by that. In the 70's I remember my older sister coming home from a date where she and her BF got pulled over. She referred to the cops as pigs. My Mom slapped her right then and there. Hard, too. You just didn't disrespect authority in front of my parents. Yet I don't for a second consider myself having suffered from abuse. Quite the opposite. My folks cared enough about us to raise us to be decent people. Somewhere along the line the idea spanking your kids became "abuse" and we've been paying the price ever since.
A frind of mine spanked his kid in Germany and a German came up to him and said to stop because they don't spank kids in Germany.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #36
mshanno1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
Reminds me of this movie:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #37
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
New Orleans is getting shittier and shittier everyday.. I hate living here. Ive already started job/house hunting in another state
it's never really been a paradise.......

but now that "all those people" who infiltrated Houston are now heading back, we feel alot more comfortable lol.....

there's a reason why most people from Houston hate the trash in New Orleans......

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUSTON (AP)
"I don't think Texas really knows what they got," Martin said.

Katrina sent a lot of bad guys to Texas, as Houston is finding out.

Houston took in 150,000 evacuees — the most of any U.S. city — after Katrina struck on Aug. 29. Houston police believe the evacuees are partly responsible for a nearly 17.5% increase in homicides so far this year over the same period in 2005.

About 21% of Houston's 232 homicides through July 25 involved an evacuee as either a suspect or a victim, according to police, who attribute much of the bloodshed to fighting among rival New Orleans gang members.

"New Orleans allowed a lot of these guys to stay on the street for whatever reason or be picked up and released after 60 days," said Capt. Dale Brown, who oversees Houston's homicide division. "Texas law, I don't want to say it's tougher, but we take these offenses very seriously."

Judge Robert Eckels, chief executive of Harris County, which includes Houston, said Katrina evacuees arrested in the Houston have cost the county's criminal justice system more than $18 million.

"I think some saw (Katrina) as an opportunity," Martin's bounty-hunting partner, Michael Wright, said of evacuees who fled New Orleans with criminal records. "No one knows who they are over here."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...es-crime_x.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crime File News
"When the `Katricians' themselves are quoted as saying the crime rate is going to go up if they don't get more free rent, then it's time to get your concealed-handgun license.” a voice on Houston radio proclaims. Gun shop owner and radio talk-show host, Jim Pruett, voiced this ad. Of course this has become a war of words between the Liberals and Conservatives of this Texas metropolis.

The generous citizens of Houston opened their homes and arms for the victims of Hurricane Katrina taking in, a quarter-million refugees. They came to Houston in busses, some chartered and other stolen. The crime rate and murders began to soar as a result. With 120,000 evacuees remaining after their free money ran out the crime rate won’t be coming down any time soon.

Houston police say that Katrina evacuees are suspects or victims in 59 of Houston's 262 homicides between January 1 and August 26. That the upper-middle-class, West Houston residents have blamed evacuees for violent crime rates that have increased almost 14 percent in one district and homicides that have nearly doubled in another.

Within two weeks of the Katrina refugees being kicked out of Houston’s hotels I was sent there on an assignment. They were making serious renovations to hotels everywhere in town because of the wanton and outrageous destruction to the rooms and property of the inns caused by their former guests. Most of the hotel employees where I checked in were bitter for their experience with these freeloaders.

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2006/09...g-houston.html
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #38
Baremeg55
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_M3 View Post
True true. I miss going for a drive and NOT being contacted by people. I want to drive! If I wanted to yip yap on the phone, I would have stayed home. And I'm sure as hell not going to subject others to my stupid conversations in the process.

The best is people on the cell at the checkout! People don't talk to eachother anymore. Basic conversational skills are lost.

And we are wondering why people are starting to eat other peoples faces off?
I never set up the BT in my Z4 for just that reason. I don't want to talk to anyone while I'm driving it. If cell phone use by drivers is outlawed someday, I won't mind a bit. It'll give me an excuse to turn my phone off when I'm driving. That way I'll get at least 2 hours of peace a day.
My employer banned cell phone usage in vehicles many years ago. If you have a wreck, even in your personal vehicle, and the company provided cell was in use at the time of the accident, you lose your job. That simple. Zero tolerance.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #39
DARK_M3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
If that's you in that avatar then you should strongly consider moving closer to the beach in L.A.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #40
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Dark, this thread topic is my single biggest pet peeve. I deal with this shit every day, and just last night, a friend of mine texted me saying some of her friends were bad mouthing me because I've had to deal with their punk asses recently. Like you, I can use profanity like a pro and I have clearly been inappropriate at times, but I learned a long time ago to know how to turn it off.

Just a week ago, one of the aforementioned punk asses tried to throw down with me after a situation at a bar in town. Literally took off his shirt and came at me. Now a week later after a few beers he sits and bad mouths me to my friend.

It's not just a lack of respect. Its the unquestioning belief that people always believe they are in the right. They never even consider the fact that they "could" be wrong. Driving is only the tip of the iceberg. People constantly flip you off whilst wearing real rage faces over shit that was statutorily their fault and they don't even know it.

HS kids walking right through a SWAT barricade line and have to balls to say I can't make them leave. ( That little a-hole had a very rude awakening)

Entitlement combined with the nanny state and a healthy dose of stupidity is killing this country. The movie Idiocracy has been mentioned before by me and also in this thread. Watch it. It scared the shit out of me. Prophetic.

Truck balls. Dear God in heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 12:54 AM   #41
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelBiscuit View Post
A frind of mine spanked his kid in Germany and a German came up to him and said to stop because they don't spank kids in Germany.
But in Italy they kick them in the face!

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news...rist_accu.html
      07-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #42
DARK_M3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Dark, this thread topic is my single biggest pet peeve. I deal with this shit every day, and just last night, a friend of mine texted me saying some of her friends were bad mouthing me because I've had to deal with their punk asses recently. Like you, I can use profanity like a pro and I have clearly been inappropriate at times, but I learned a long time ago to know how to turn it off.

Just a week ago, one of the aforementioned punk asses tried to throw down with me after a situation at a bar in town. Literally took off his shirt and came at me. Now a week later after a few beers he sits and bad mouths me to my friend.

It's not just a lack of respect. Its the unquestioning belief that people always believe they are in the right. They never even consider the fact that they "could" be wrong. Driving is only the tip of the iceberg. People constantly flip you off whilst wearing real rage faces over shit that was statutorily their fault and they don't even know it.

HS kids walking right through a SWAT barricade line and have to balls to say I can't make them leave. ( That little a-hole had a very rude awakening)

Entitlement combined with the nanny state and a healthy dose of stupidity is killing this country. The movie Idiocracy has been mentioned before by me and also in this thread. Watch it. It scared the shit out of me. Prophetic.

Truck balls. Dear God in heaven.
I'll have to check out that movie.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #43
aizze
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

well I understand how the shocker symbol would offend you, but if you ever come to Houston, Texas that's the symbol for University of Houston...
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:18 AM   #44
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post

reminds me also - why does every fucking guy in today's society think they are some MMA fighter or some hard ass? i swear douchebags are becoming more and more common these days. i know when i deserve an ass whopping or am acting like an idiot, but every moron these days just wants to resolute shit by fighting
Appreciate 0