E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Ferrari 458 Spider Runs Over Cop

08-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #111
E92TTKING
Colonel
Greece
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Stupid cop, thinks he is a cow-boy and can do what he wants. I would have pulled a gun an shot him down for touching the tire of my Ferrari with his dirty shoes, then striking on the A-pillar, and opening the door.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #112
M Pulse
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '17 F82

Quote:
Stupid cop, thinks he is a cow-boy and can do what he wants. I would have pulled a gun an shot him down for touching the tire of my Ferrari with his dirty shoes, then striking on the A-pillar, and opening the door.
It's because of people like you that we need law enforcement in the first place.

Your immediate reaction is to pull a gun and shoot someone for touching your car with their shoes?!?!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #113
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Some people don't realize that certain things like class, respect, honor, discipline and maturity CANNOT be bought.

A Ferrari can be bought by anyone with good credit and steady income however...

What we choose to spend our money on doesn't make us who we are. What we do with the things we have, however grand or insignificant, will define our character.

Disclaimer: Sorry I got all philosophical for a moment... it happens from time to time in my old age when addressing the "younger" members of socitey, lol
This was awesome ^^^ In 23 and totally agree.. You^^^ need to talk to the other guy I quoted LOL.

Quote:
He ran over his foot..?? so you want to shoot him..?? Officially the most ignorant comment on here.

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #114
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Kid is an idiot for trying to drive away. Take your ticket like a man.

The cop is a pussy faking piece of shit. Nice fake limp.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #115
toper
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: C4S Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoM3 View Post
At the end of the day, the dude is still rocking a Ferrari and banging a hot blonde. I don't feel too bad for him.
actually at the end of THIS day, he'll be rocking an orange jumpsuit and banging his cellmate Bubba, LOL...
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #116
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Looks like both is wrong but the cop is a liar. Fast forward to 25 seconds of the video, the kid moved the car up and stopped right when the cop said stop running my foot. The driver doesn't move one bit and at 27 seconds all of a sudden the cop punched the window and claimed that the driver "run down his fucking foot"? WTF? Something doesn't add up. If he ran over his foot, wouldn't his foot be stuck under the tire? The video shows the cop has no struggle of pulling the foot away from the vehicle. Funny how the LEO pretends that he is injured. Looks like he is waiting for a lawsuit.

BTW, why the hell do you put your foot right in front of the tire? Does the LEO think he can possibly stop the vehicle with his foot? What a idiot..
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #117
M Pulse
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '17 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by toper View Post
actually at the end of THIS day, he'll be rocking an orange jumpsuit and banging his cellmate Bubba, LOL...
Let's clarify this further, he won't actually be banging, he'll be getting banged!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #118
Robert
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i -> is350 -> Tesla M3 perf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Looks like both is wrong but the cop is a liar. Fast forward to 25 seconds of the video, the kid moved the car up and stopped right when the cop said stop running my foot. The driver doesn't move one bit and at 27 seconds all of a sudden the cop punched the window and claimed that the driver "run down his fucking foot"? WTF? Something doesn't add up. If he ran over his foot, wouldn't his foot be stuck under the tire? The video shows the cop has no struggle of pulling the foot away from the vehicle. Funny how the LEO pretends that he is injured. Looks like he is waiting for a lawsuit.

BTW, why the hell do you put your foot right in front of the tire? Does the LEO think he can possibly stop the vehicle with his foot? What a idiot..
It doesn't matter. If a cop or anyone for the matter is that close to your car you don't try to squeeze out. Replace the cop with a 6 year old kid, no one with common sense or regards for safety will try to squeeze out.

The driver picked the wrong fight that day, got his ass handed to him.
      08-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #119
Robert
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i -> is350 -> Tesla M3 perf

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Its a failed app as it seems nothing has been updated for years. He got the money from his parents. Anyone who made it themselves don't act this way.. unless they're drug dealers or have problems with cops.
LOL yup, I checked out his site. These days anyone can be internet entrepreneur. I bet he knows nothing about tech, or software product management. He had an idea, paid some coders to develop the app, but lacked the business/product to make it successful. The idea was lame anyways.
      08-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #120
CarbonFoot
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
It doesn't matter. If a cop or anyone for the matter is that close to your car you don't try to squeeze out. Replace the cop with a 6 year old kid, no one with common sense or regards for safety will try to squeeze out.

The driver picked the wrong fight that day, got his ass handed to him.
+1
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #121
txz4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
I know that was a tongue-in-cheek comment, but I've seen video of cops actually doing just that.

That's why what this kid did was so stupid.
LOL. The description: "he was killed instantly".

In the video: "...was alive, sustained only a gun shot wound to the arm"
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #122
US///M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1973 Jensen Interceptor

It was pretty considerate of the cop to place the two orange cones around the jerk so he didnt get run over by traffic while he was laying on the ground.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #123
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Just make sure you aim a little better than you guys did with the Maginot line, K?
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #124
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Quote:
Stupidest thing I've read on this forum to date.

I don't know how shit works in France (if you even live there at all), but only people with a wish to commit "Suicide by cop" would even consider something like that.

You, "sir," are officially DUMB
      08-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #125
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
Kid is an idiot for trying to drive away. Take your ticket like a man.

The cop is a pussy faking piece of shit. Nice fake limp.
This is my view of this. I don't ever argue or become disrespectful towards cops, and they usually return the favor, more often than not giving me a bit of leeway or being outright courteous in return. However, I've had my share of gigantic assholes that come at you a million miles an hour, acting like you're the scum of the earth.

For example, I was caught making a 3-4 mph California Roll through a stop sign at 2 am in the morning. Yes, I did wrong, and yes I took my ticket and wanted to leave. No I wasn't disrespectful, but I tell you what, I was pissed when he started saying shit like "You don't give a shit about your wife, huh? You doing stupid shit like that will get your ass killed, duh? Right? DUH? And your wife killed too? You think you're invincible? The rules don't apply to you? You didn't even sign your registration, are you asking for another ticket? If I catch you running a fucking stop sign again, I will arrest your ass. Have a nice night."

TL;DR, cops can be dicks sometimes, but don't EVER give them a reason to be. That kid in the Ferrari is a moron. The cop may be a bit of vagina and an actor, but in my opinion, you should always expect cops to look for reasons to nail your ass. So don't give them a reason to.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #126
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammonia View Post
"You don't give a shit about your wife, huh? You doing stupid shit like that will get your ass killed, duh? Right? DUH? And your wife killed too? You think you're invincible? The rules don't apply to you? You didn't even sign your registration, are you asking for another ticket? If I catch you running a fucking stop sign again, I will arrest your ass. Have a nice night."
Ha Ha, it's sucks to be a cop (sometimes?) basically, so they have bad attitudes and love to go on power trips and give the slightest infraction an earful. But they have the badge and they're allowed, so just nood your head and don't get mad and you'll be on your way soon.
THAT IS THE WAY IT WORKS
There are safer ways to deal with authority issues, like see a shrink or meditate, but I guess people are too impatient and choose the cold-cell method instead.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2012, 12:27 AM   #127
DSB335d
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 335d DSB/oyster&black/navi

Why didn't he lock his doors? I would've liked to see how crazy that cop would've been trying to get this guy out of his car for supposedly running over his foot.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #128
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aelahi View Post
It's because of people like you that we need law enforcement in the first place.

Your immediate reaction is to pull a gun and shoot someone for touching your car with their shoes?!?!
he's french
      08-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #129
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

yup just re-read all the comments, the driver is still a fucking idiot.

what he did was asking for a major ass kicking and he got it. You dont push anyone with your car....ever, unless you want to hurt them. I would be fine if the cop whopped on him harder. yes the cop wasn't being a nice guy.....he's not supposed to be though so I have no problem there.
      08-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #130
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
yup just re-read all the comments, the driver is still a fucking idiot.

what he did was asking for a major ass kicking and he got it. You dont push anyone with your car....ever, unless you want to hurt them. I would be fine if the cop whopped on him harder. yes the cop wasn't being a nice guy.....he's not supposed to be though so I have no problem there.
U and I finally agreed on something.. LOL

Ya its so sad to see so much hate for police..

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #131
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYearsBoy View Post
U and I finally agreed on something.. LOL

Ya its so sad to see so much hate for police..
If there is hate against police, at least the case in France, it is becasue they don't do their job right.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2012, 12:47 AM   #132
Los Angeles
Steve Forte Rio
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
he's french
No excuse.

That's grounds for termination.

As in, terminating your freedom and unharmed body.
Appreciate 0