E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > ECOTUNE BMW E9x 318d & 320d DPF Complete Removal Solution + REMAP

07-18-2016, 02:10 PM   #1
topmar
Private
Greece
Rep
Drives: E90 320d PPK+RaceChip(209HP)

Garage List
ECOTUNE BMW E9x 318d & 320d DPF Complete Removal Solution + REMAP

Hi all,

for those interested, I'm giving away a 6 months used package of ECOTUNE BMW E9x 318d & 320d DPF Complete Removal Solution + REMAP, suitable for all N47D E9x 318d & 320d models.

More info about the package, can be found in the company website here.

Additional Information
BMW 318D / 320D / Alpina D3 Bi Turbo DPF Removal Kit

Fits the following 3 Series Diesel Variants - 318d 143hp / 320d 177hp / Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo 204hp

Models from 2010 onwards and some earlier models are installed with Anti Tuning Protection which is routinely overcome at our development centre. In these cases it may not be possible to provide an iFlash, please contact us for alternative options for your vehicle.

The Diesel Particulate Filter on the BMW range is renowned for blocking and requiring replacement at a cost in the region of £1200. When faulty the DPF causes substantial loss of power and impacts fuel economy dramatically. This is a fix and forget solution!!! Anyone throughout the UK and Europe can now purchase our DPF removal kit for this vehicle and release the true potential of this incredible engine. Performance and economy software included.

What's in the package?

2.5" Bore downpipe, uprated stainless flexi section, milled fittings for lambda and temperature sensors.

Two DPF OFF software upgrades (choice of three) (Redeemed on site or via e-mail)

iFlash 2 OBD2 diagnostic programming tool with cables and PC software download.

This kit is a direct bolt-on replacement for the Diesel Particulate Filter that is fitted to the car from the factory. In order to disable the function of the DPF and ensure turbo longevity our software upgrade is essential. If you are unsure or require assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will be delighted to assist.

Built for performance, economy and longevity!

Performance - You will enjoy reduced turbo lag and a noticeable performance difference throughout the entire rev range, the original downpipe exits the turbo with an immediate restriction. The DPF is designed to collect the particulate matter (soot) in the exhaust and then at extreme temperatures using late fuel injection, burn the deposits off into ash. This poses a restriction in the exhaust system and by design induces excessive temperatures in excess of 700°C which have a direct effect on your turbocharger and intake temperatures. Removal of this filter will result in an excellent improvement in fuel economy and when coupled with the performance software, the new behaviour of the vehicle is remarkable. Turbo life will be extended and turbo lag will be substantially reduced.

Economy - You will experience a 3 - 5 mpg improvement over the original DPF depending on your driving style and software selection.

Longevity - Your upgraded downpipe is over-engineered in 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel and the flexible coupling in 304 Grade Stainless Steel, flanges are laser cut for a perfect fit and finish, your new downpipe should outlast the life of your vehicle. You should also expect extended turbo life as a result of reduced turbo temperatures.

How does it fit? - This downpipe was carefully developed using the Genuine BMW factory item as a template and tested on the vehicle, improvements were made to flow where possible. Every downpipe is hand made using a jig ensuring a perfect fit every time.

Noise - There is no noticeable difference to the sound of the exhaust on mild to medium throttle levels. At full throttle the whistle of the turbo is more audible.

Quality - Our exhaust components are built with over 20 years experience in all kinds of fabrication and welding you can be assured that the quality of your new performance downpipe will be second to none!

Guarantee - A lifetime guarantee is offered on the pipework and as the uprated stainless steel coupling is a flexible part, we offer a two year warranty on the flexi section.

The iFlash 2 is a cutting edge programmer which allows our customers to alter the level of tune on their vehicle at their leisure. The consummate beauty of the iFlash 2 is that it allows the customer to choose which software to load onto their vehicle depending upon its application, various maps are available depending upon your requirements. The programming process is all carried out using the colour touch screen with clear step by step onscreen instructions on the backlit display.

iFlash benefits –
Customers who are concerned that their dealer may detect modified software can use the iFlash to program their car back to standard before servicing.
You can set your vehicle to a more suitable map for other drivers in the household.

The iFlash is supplied with a credit for two software upgrades(DPF OFF KITS ONLY). Additional tuned files are discounted by 50%.

Vehicle coverage is second to none in the owner operated tuning tool market and it is highly likely that your iFlash will be compatible with your next car. Please note that you must program the original vehicle back to stock settings before your iFlash can be configured for another vehicle. A 50% discount will then apply on the software for your new car making your next remap much more cost effective.

A built in diagnostic fault code reader allows you to read and self diagnose faults then erase the codes once repair has been carried out switching out engine management lights. This will save you the high cost of taking the vehicle to the dealer.

Price: £420.00 (instead of £765.00 normal price for the new one)!!

Free Registered Mail will be included in the above price, secure transaction via Paypal.

For further info, feel free to contact me.
Attached Images

07-18-2016, 04:19 PM   #2
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Are you selling on behalf of Ecotune or just a second hand user? As your ad seems to suggest you have a company that developed this...
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2016, 03:21 AM   #3
imy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M140i

I think its a copy and paste job from another website.

07 E90 335i: JB4, Trebila BEF, BMS DCI, VRSF DPs, Scoops, 19" CSL Reps, 5" ETS FMIC, VTT Inlets, BMS CP, HKS BOV, BMS Meth Injection - sold
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2016, 05:09 AM   #4
topmar
Private
Greece
Rep

Garage List
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Are you selling on behalf of Ecotune or just a second hand user? As your ad seems to suggest you have a company that developed this...
As I clearly state in the first sentence of my first post here, "I'm giving away a 6 months used package...".....so it's a used one package mate.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by imy View Post
I think its a copy and paste job from another website.
You've probably saw my selling ad on another forum too....
      10-07-2016, 03:51 AM   #5
topmar
Private
Greece
Rep

Garage List
Price reduced to £380.00....
      10-07-2016, 06:27 AM   #6
McPikie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E91 320d Msport

I take it this will not fit the M47 163bhp?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2016, 06:37 AM   #7
topmar
Private
Greece
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by McPikie View Post
I take it this will not fit the M47 163bhp?
Probably not mate, it's suitable for all N47D E9x 318d & 320d models....