E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > WTB E92 Pre-LCI M-Tech Rear Bumper w/diffuser and PDC

10-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
alcolite
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

WTB E92 Pre-LCI M-Tech Rear Bumper w/diffuser and PDC

Hey guys! As the title states, I'm looking to buy a PRE-LCI e92 MTech Bumper with a diffuser, and cut outs for PDC! OEM or replica isn't much of a bother to me, but fitment MUST BE PERFECT AND ASSURED/GUARANTEED by seller! It can be used but NO damage to the actual physical bumper. I'm having it repainted along with a few other parts, so whether its painted or not makes no difference. I'd actually be happier with a non-painted bumper (will be AW eventually). Mainly looking for something local, but for the right price will consider buying it via shipping.

I'm also looking for (mainly local) a set of M3 sideskirts, unpainted or painted but in MINT condition.

PM me prices, pics and what you have! Located in Toronto, can drive reasonable distance however to pick up the right piece!
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
alcolite
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

BUMP!
Appreciate 0