E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Meth parts for sale...

10-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #1
cwn23
Major
Rep
Drives: E92

Meth parts for sale...

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale a brand new CM7 nozzle. Just got it yesterday but it won't fit into my meth bung. Bung is not the right thread. Got it for 36 plus 10 dollar shipped and willing to sell it for 25 bucks. Cash up front, sick of dead beats and the same old "I will pay you later BS"! I will even throw in a 90 degree elbow for the nozzle...For you guys getting ready for a meth kit, this is a steal! I also have a Devil's Own 2.5 gallon tank with the tank nozzle already setup...This is also brand new too as it was too big for my car so I went with a 3 quart tank Tank 35 bucks
I also have a brand new Snow Performance 90 degree elbow for 15 bucks!

As you can see I have a smorgishborg of methanol pieces and my meth system is like the creation of a mad scientist! I have Snow Performance/Labonte/DO parts all mixed up together to form a perfect meth system and these are the remaining tidbits left over! My loss your gain, plus it will free up some space in my tool chest/shed

Prefer local shopper...Tri-state area of New York

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
cwn23
Major
Rep
Drives: E92

CM7 nozzle sold...

Rest of the parts still up for sale
Appreciate 0