Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Please Help!! Odd single click or single Pop sound during take off!

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

10-08-2014, 08:07 AM   #1
PlatinumE90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 328i Sport Pkg

Please Help!! Odd single click or single Pop sound during take off!

I noticed on my 2007 E90 pre lci Stock ZSP suspension and Stock 17"s on RFT's,
When Im at a complete stop and go to accelerate (take off) normally there is one single click or pop noise it almost feels and sounds like if the was a small or medium size rock under the tire.... I can eliminate the sound by taking off really slow, but will do it if I take off normal or a bit hard.

sound is coming from front driver side which a few days ago I had to add air because I had the low tire pressure indicator on for that wheel..

I also Unmounted the wheels yesterday to mount some Style 95's 19's to test and drove with the 19's for about 4 miles then mounted the stock 17's and noticed the issue....

Anything I should look for??? maybe they missed tightened a Lug when putting stock wheels on??

Thanks in advance for the Help!!
Appreciate 0