E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > my bad experience with eisenamnn....read this...

06-02-2006, 12:49 PM   #45
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: R NineT, X1

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03
I am not on anyone bandwagon but this thing has to get resolved. I have never met any of you guys/gals but I just can't believe what I am reading...ot good for e90post and Mark or Jason cuz they have worked so hard to built this site up for us...

It sickens me too, that why I had to jump in. We're all here because of our passion for BMW's, Ryan included. And some people want to use this site for there own gain. It's just not right.
      06-02-2006, 12:51 PM   #46
rchanou
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i Jet Black

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
ChiTown's testimony sure brings an interesting twist to this story. Take it to The People's Court?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #47
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchanou
ChiTown's testimony sure brings an interesting twist to this story. Take it to The People's Court?
I have other ideas as to how we deal with these kind of people here in Chicago.
I'm seriuosly pissed. This is not cool for Eisennman, for E90post, for any of us.

Ryan was very concerned about how to deal with this. He was getting pressure from his boss. he told me His boss wanted to just pay him to avoid this kind of mess. I told him NO WAY!@! and assured him he should not give in to longtran and I would have his back if the time ever came.

Here we are.
Shame on you longtran you know what you're doing is wrong! How do you sleep at night.

Last edited by Lost Rider; 06-02-2006 at 01:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 01:07 PM   #48
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

now that chitown has chimed in, it certainly shed some interesting perspective onto this situation. I'm indifferent to either side, I will reserve my judgement until the real story is shaken out. I encourage all of us to keep an open mind and listen to all involved parties tell their side of the story before making up your own judgement regarding this situation.
      06-02-2006, 01:09 PM   #49
ksfrogman
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown
THIS IS GOING TO START A WAR
I told Ryan, fuck that, offer him all his money back plus the cost of install so he has nothing to complain about, if he sent back his exhaust. Ryan told me about conversations he personally had with long about this topic.
I also told Ryan to talk to Jason or Mark about this, and as far as I know he has. I can't wait for them to come in.

Longtran is full of shit, and doing just what he said he would do if he didn't get his money back , and keep the exhaust. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.
Long is a smart guy, no doubt so he's setting this up real good.
I asked Ryan about what was happening with this when I saw him at autocross last week. He said they offered him his money back but he wanted to keep the exhaust. He also said he spoke with Jason about this......... where are you at? You know this is BS too.

DON'T JUMP ON LONG'S BANDWAGON. EISENHAUS IS GOOD PEOPLE.
LONGTRAN IS NOT RIGHT IN USING HIS POPULARITY LIKE THIS.
SIGNED, AND SWORN ON MY MOTHER

JOSEPH FINN
Chitown, do you have the quad exhaust or have you seen it in person? Have you tried installing this? I'm not talking about the 2 x 70 or 2 x 74.

Long posted photos and a video. This is all about the exhaust and a company's desire to support the customer, not someone's popularity.

Long has spent over $7000 on mods for his E90, not including the cost of the exhaust. Money is not the issue--it's a matter of principle.

Why am I so interested? Because I wanted to get the quad exhaust, but I like to research based on ALL information available--this includes the experiences of those who have purchased it.

Please spare us the emotional wars and obscenities. A customer has the right to share a grievance.
      06-02-2006, 01:13 PM   #50
ksfrogman
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
One more thing... This thread is not about personal attacks, elevating or defaming a person. Remember, this is about the exhaust and about the relationship a company has with its customers.
      06-02-2006, 01:21 PM   #51
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfrogman
Chitown, do you have the quad exhaust or have you seen it in person? Have you tried installing this? I'm not talking about the 2 x 70 or 2 x 74.

Long posted photos and a video. This is all about the exhaust and a company's desire to support the customer, not someone's popularity.

Long has spent over $7000 on mods for his E90, not including the cost of the exhaust. Money is not the issue--it's a matter of principle.

Please spare us the emotional wars and obscenities. A customer has the right to share a grievance.
Yes, a customer does have that right, but when they try and use a forum to get all there money back and keep the exhaust it becomes blackmail.
The reason we're here is not because of Eisenhaus's refusal to support their product, it's because they refused to be blackmailed by longtran. He threatened to trash here them if they didn't do what he wanted. That's blackmail, and not right. Like I said, I never has any problem with long, i bought he stuff too, but when he did this shit, I can't sit back and let him without saying what I know

Just to be real straightforward, personally, I think the quad exhaust does look kinda shitty. To me, it's for posers who want there e90 to look like a "M3" style exhaust. All looks, no legitimant gain. IMO The 2x76 is a different story.
      06-02-2006, 01:25 PM   #52
canucklion
Canada
Rep

I agree with ksfrogman: let's please keep this thread as civil as possible
      06-02-2006, 01:26 PM   #53
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:

Just to be real straightforward, personally, I think the quad exhaust looks kinda shitty. To me, it's for posers who want there e90 to look like a "M3" style exhaust. All looks, no legitimant performance gain. The 2x76 is a different story.
Now your talking shit bud! ID watch it if I was U!
      06-02-2006, 01:26 PM   #54
canucklion
Canada
Rep

that I agree, it's basically just two extra pipes being welded on

Quote:
personally, I think the quad exhaust looks kinda shitty. .
      06-02-2006, 01:27 PM   #55
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD
Just trying to be real, and show I don't have my head in Eisennmans arse.
      06-02-2006, 01:30 PM   #56
canucklion
Canada
Rep

he's just voicing his opinion on the exhaust, I'm sure his comments about the "poser" part is just tongue-in-cheek~ , and before I get attacked or dragged into this fight, I'm purely agreeing on chitown's assessment of the quad setup, I have no negative feelings towards either Long or Eisenhaus.

if you look at the exhaust itself though, you can see that the quad setup doesn't really offer anything more performance-wise over the twin-tip setup.

Quote:
      06-02-2006, 01:36 PM   #57
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
chitown, where and when did i ever said i wanted my money back and keep this exhaust? you are hearing this from ryan? i never dealt with ryan about this matter. it was always with jason. this is not new man. i got my exhaust 3 weeks ago. i saw all these problems and address it to them right away. all those pictures i posted was sent to eisenmann right away. jason helped me the best he could. i waited for john to get back to me. he finally called me yesterday and to talked about. can you explain to me how i am using my "POPULARITY" for my gain? and also explain why i am shady??? i helped so many e90ers without charging anything. i dont have to explain myself. all i know is that my quads exhaust did not come to me in new condition. there is work to be done on it. if i could do it myself i would. well i gave them a chance to fix it and they didnt. this is just my opinion. yea, it does sound like blakmail, but i just wanted let you guys know about my situation.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 01:37 PM   #58
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
he's just voicing his opinion on the exhaust, I'm sure his comments about the "poser" part is just tongue-in-cheek~ ,
Exactly, not to to call anyone names who has the quad, just stating that when you have a "fake" quad exhaust, it's being something it isn't really.
      06-02-2006, 01:45 PM   #59
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

I'm going to side with long.

There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for any company to leave a customer hanging for 3 weeks. Period. End of story.
      06-02-2006, 01:46 PM   #60
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
another thing. i am not starting no war. just letting you know what happen.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 01:51 PM   #61
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: bmw wannabe

Quote:
Whoa, what you gonna do you internet gansta
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 01:52 PM   #62
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran
chitown, where and when did i ever said i wanted my money back and keep this exhaust? you are hearing this from ryan? i never dealt with ryan about this matter. it was always with jason. this is not new man. i got my exhaust 3 weeks ago. i saw all these problems and address it to them right away. all those pictures i posted was sent to eisenmann right away. jason helped me the best he could. i waited for john to get back to me. he finally called me yesterday and to talked about. can you explain to me how i am using my "POPULARITY" for my gain? and also explain why i am shady??? i helped so many e90ers without charging anything. i dont have to explain myself. all i know is that my quads exhaust did not come to me in new condition. there is work to be done on it. if i could do it myself i would. well i gave them a chance to fix it and they didnt. this is just my opinion. yea, it does sound like blakmail, but i just wanted let you guys know about my situation.
Hey dude all I know is what Ryan told me weeks ago, and am just collaborating his side of the story. When I asked him if he had any of this communication in writing, and he said you only would talk on the phone about it. I didn't hear your conversation with him , but have a good enough judgement of character to know that Ryan was telling me how it really was. Only you and the person you talked with really know whats happened.
I think it's a shady deal.
He said she said.
Where's you requests, and or complaints in writing? Where's Eisenhaus's refusal to help you?
Personally I could care less how you do your business out west , but I happen to like and respect Ryan, and e90post.com and don't like it when I see some BS happening.
I also think that something has to be done to remedy this problem.
What do you want from Eisennhaus specifically?
So you wanted a pre-release, discounted exhaust, but are not happy with it?
Put it out here, and let it be known to all.
The damage is done, now why don't you use all of your ingenuity to figure out a way for you and ryan to save face and move on with being BMW enthusiasts.
I don't think whats happened is right, at all.
But I can see that we could draw the line in the sand and go around and around on this for ever.
Personally I would like to see this whole thread deleted, as to not damage Ryan's business in the future.
      06-02-2006, 01:52 PM   #63
jnT
SG E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Damn i was actually thinking of purchasing eisenmann exhaust but not anymore. Looks like they need to hire some people with customer service skills. Oh Snap Im so shocked to see how a business like this has such cust serv support. Especially how they treated the "QUAD FATHER LONG" a well known e90post member. Eisenmann Very bottom of my list
      06-02-2006, 01:56 PM   #64
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

I agree with Chi-town,

I personally think there is two sides to this story and quite frankly Long is using his credibility on this forum to his advantage. First off, you knew that you were getting the first exhaust, and the fact that you had problems is probably of no surprise (that much i get). I'm not sure what the hell you wanted Eisennman to do. You said you weren't happy, they said send the exhaust back, end of story. It sounds like you were trying to take advantage of the situation.

I personally don't appreciate you trying to sway all the e90 posters on here to be against Eisennhaus. I like companies coming on here to post help, and post specials for our members. All your doing is scaring away a good company with a great product cause you wanted to rice out the back of you car and have a fake quad exhaust.

Sorry, my 0.02cents, let the flaming begin
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 01:59 PM   #65
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjwc
Damn i was actually thinking of purchasing eisenmann exhaust but not anymore. Looks like they need to hire some people with customer service skills. Oh Snap Im so shocked to see how a business like this has such cust serv support. Especially how they treated the "QUAD FATHER LONG" a well known e90post member. Eisenmann Very bottom of my list

Its exactly posts like this that piss me off. This is exactly what i'm talking about. I really hope that long and ryan can settle this, delete this thread, and lets move on.
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 01:59 PM   #66
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

I am just waiting for MARK to come in with a fire extinguisher (make that multiple extinguishers) and cool this thread down a little bit...It ok to voice your personal feeling about a situtation, it ok to offer suggestions, not ok to start calling names or personally attack someone.

The heat is definitely climing in here...
Appreciate 0