E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Cyba FTW

12-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
nlakind
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 | E30 M3 || '51 Ford F1

Cyba FTW

Incredible Customer service. I purchased E90 matte black grill's from Derek a couple months ago. When they arrived I wasn't completely happy because a couple of the clips broke during shipping. I immediately contacted him to let him know just so he knew that I didn't break it during install. HE immediately wrote me back to let me know he would replace them if I was truly unhappy with them. I'm a bit impatient so I decided to install them & see if they'd work, they fit perfect & only wiggled a bit if you physically moved them with your hand so I let Derek know he wouldn't need to send another set, that these would so.

Fast forward to thanksgiving weekend. I took the car out on a track day & taped the entire front end of the car, it was on for a few hours & it was a pretty hot day..when i went to remove the tape it ripped the paint from one side of the black grill & stripped it down to metal.

I contacted Derek to let him know what had happened & to let him know I wasn't happy with that happening & without question he sent me a new set! Just got them yesterday & am very happy with his customer service. I would recommend using Cyba to anybody on this forum!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
Gen_E92
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: slow

Garage List
2007 335i  [7.80]
+1...Derek is ALWAYS so professional and patient with his customers...waiting for a secret item and air scoops from him
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2008, 01:01 AM   #3
cyba
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: beast

Thanks for the feedback

Happy Holidays and Drive Safe

Regards,
Derek
Appreciate 0