E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Juice Box Stage 3 ?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-08-2007, 02:06 PM   #23
E90 335i
Banned
United_States
13
Rep
559
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to E90 335i
I think I will be one of the warmest climates beta testing the pill. I'll bring it to VIP real quick probably just so we can get it done in a jiffy. Today would be great...temps over 80 degrees, humid, hot as blazes hell out right now.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 02:07 PM   #24
Terry335
Banned
United_States
42
Rep
2,587
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Socal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 335i View Post
I think I will be one of the warmest climates beta testing the pill. I'll bring it to VIP real quick probably just so we can get it done in a jiffy. Today would be great...temps over 80 degrees, humid, hot as blazes hell out right now.
Perfect, that is exactly what we need! Warm weather feedback!
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 02:09 PM   #25
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
81
Rep
6,608
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ......

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 335i View Post
temps over 80 degrees, humid, hot as blazes hell out right now.
Southern U.S. ---> <-----Al Gore

Global warming sucks....
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 02:15 PM   #26
E90 335i
Banned
United_States
13
Rep
559
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to E90 335i
Our catless 335s aren't helping with that too much!
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 02:40 PM   #27
jcarlucci1
Lieutenant Colonel
26
Rep
1,638
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa

iTrader: (10)

Hey Terry, Let me know if you need any south florida beta testers
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 02:45 PM   #28
Terry335
Banned
United_States
42
Rep
2,587
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Socal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarlucci1 View Post
Hey Terry, Let me know if you need any south florida beta testers
Is it nice and hot out there? Drop me an email.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 04:33 PM   #29
jerrygarcia
Lieutenant
4
Rep
491
Posts

 
Drives: 335 sedan eventually
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Terry, when will you cease to amaze the 335 community? Great stuff you are developing...
If the H pill works in florida weather, i bet it will work in houston weather.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 04:42 PM   #30
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
81
Rep
6,608
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ......

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygarcia View Post
Terry, when will you cease to amaze the 335 community? Great stuff you are developing...
If the H pill works in florida weather, i bet it will work in houston weather.
+1, It definitely will
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #31
BMW_TT
Colonel
56
Rep
2,550
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to BMW_TT Send a message via MSN to BMW_TT Send a message via Yahoo to BMW_TT
hmm will dallas be hot enough terry?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 05:19 PM   #32
Terry335
Banned
United_States
42
Rep
2,587
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Socal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_TT View Post
hmm will dallas be hot enough terry?
In the summer it will be too hot for the hot pill I think. But could make a fun winter swap for guys. What are the temps there now?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 05:45 PM   #33
BMW_TT
Colonel
56
Rep
2,550
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to BMW_TT Send a message via MSN to BMW_TT Send a message via Yahoo to BMW_TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry335 View Post
In the summer it will be too hot for the hot pill I think. But could make a fun winter swap for guys. What are the temps there now?
It's actually in the 80's right now.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 03:20 PM   #34
TN_3
Captain
TN_3's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
855
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 AH3 F30
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Franklin, TN

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
So Terry, you think "the pill" would be OK to run here in Tennessee for the winter/spring? Temps are all over the place right now. Today it was 47, tomorrow and Wednesday it is suppose to be in the high 60's. For $10 I would love to give it a cold weather run until the warm weather folks get some data in. At that point, I can decide whether to leave it in when the weather starts to heat up.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 03:41 PM   #35
Terry335
Banned
United_States
42
Rep
2,587
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Socal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_3 View Post
So Terry, you think "the pill" would be OK to run here in Tennessee for the winter/spring? Temps are all over the place right now. Today it was 47, tomorrow and Wednesday it is suppose to be in the high 60's. For $10 I would love to give it a cold weather run until the warm weather folks get some data in. At that point, I can decide whether to leave it in when the weather starts to heat up.
If you're on 93 it should be OK < 80 degrees, give us a few more weeks for testing!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST