E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: FACTORY OEM CSL Rims w Toyo T1Rs - RARE RARE



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-09-2007, 09:54 PM   #1
MMM PWR
Second Lieutenant
Canada
6
Rep
205
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 & 360 Vert
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

FS: FACTORY OEM CSL Rims w Toyo T1Rs - RARE RARE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
These are the 8.5” fronts, 9.5" rears that require an M3 CSL VIN to buy. These are not 8” ZCP competition wheels or replicas. CSL Rims are perfect - not a
mark - and the Toyo T1R tires are like new w 1500km on them (245F/275R). Act Fast before I change my mind...

Specs :
Front CSLs – OEM Part# 2232650, 19x8.5”, Tire width is 245
Rear CSLs – OEM Part# 2232660, 19x9.5”, Tire width is 275


PM me or email @ gwarrend@yahoo.ca. Local sale preferred. $3000.00


Last edited by MMM PWR; 12-12-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2007, 11:05 PM   #2
oneshare325
Brigadier General
oneshare325's Avatar
United_States
62
Rep
4,174
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i, E82 135i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
GL with the sale...
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 01:52 PM   #3
MMM PWR
Second Lieutenant
Canada
6
Rep
205
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 & 360 Vert
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Thanks for the bump. These are now up on eBay.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120196213319
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 02:57 PM   #4
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
ChineseGuy's Avatar
34
Rep
1,500
Posts

 
Drives: Black E90
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Pole

iTrader: (2)

it says the thing was removed for ebay

btw, more pictures?
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 09:50 PM   #5
MMM PWR
Second Lieutenant
Canada
6
Rep
205
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 & 360 Vert
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

eBay auction starts @ 8PM PST...11PM EST.

Here are PICS...fill your boots:

http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/364...8215954_rs.jpg
http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/362...5675540_rs.jpg
http://aycu19.webshots.com/image/366...0862613_rs.jpg
http://aycu13.webshots.com/image/383...8744075_rs.jpg
http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/360...8824330_rs.jpg
http://aycu35.webshots.com/image/358...1880457_rs.jpg
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/358...9338713_rs.jpg
http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/356...7713110_rs.jpg
http://aycu02.webshots.com/image/361...2895152_rs.jpg
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/359...0816768_rs.jpg

Last edited by MMM PWR; 12-10-2007 at 10:49 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #6
OC 335i
General
OC 335i's Avatar
United_States
253
Rep
18,119
Posts

 
Drives: AW 335D E90
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irvine/Aliso Viejo, CA

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to OC 335i Send a message via MSN to OC 335i
Nice.
__________________

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #7
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
554
Rep
46,037
Posts

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
nice wheels. good luck on the sale
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 08:49 AM   #8
ADHD
Brigadier General
ADHD's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,057
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
considering u could get a BRAND NEW pair for that price with tires!! GL with the sale!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 09:26 AM   #9
MMM PWR
Second Lieutenant
Canada
6
Rep
205
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 & 360 Vert
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
considering u could get a BRAND NEW pair for that price with tires!! GL with the sale!
You can get ZCPs new for that price. You can also get a set of reps for $1000. You CANNOT BUY CSLs from BMW Europe without a CSL VIN..not sold in US. If you want a new set of CSLs, $4000 + shipment from the UK.

UK set recently sold:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-GENU...QQcmdZViewItem


Mine are now up on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...cSELL.m315.lVI


Thanks for positive bumps above from people that appreciate OEM CSL.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 11:39 AM   #10
ADHD
Brigadier General
ADHD's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,057
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
OEM CSL's are 1600$ from TIscher bmw NO vin needed Sorry to burst your bubble!!

there is no rarity or nothing!! I can order them right now if i wanted! lmao!! RARE lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #11
MMM PWR
Second Lieutenant
Canada
6
Rep
205
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 & 360 Vert
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Tischer sells ZCPs. They do not sell CSLs. Try searching their site for Part# 2232650...nada. If I am wrong, please send link as I would like to know for future.

Local sale pending....eBay listing is down.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #12
ADHD
Brigadier General
ADHD's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,057
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
here u go:
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=4462
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 04:19 PM   #13
OC 335i
General
OC 335i's Avatar
United_States
253
Rep
18,119
Posts

 
Drives: AW 335D E90
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irvine/Aliso Viejo, CA

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to OC 335i Send a message via MSN to OC 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
It is my understanding real CSLs are 19x8.5 front not 19x8 (fronts).

The title of the Tischer item says "BMW OEM E46 M3 Competition Package Rim Kit." Those are not the same rims that were on the M3 CSLs, they are the same rims on the ZCP package. The Tischer fronts are 19x8 and he is selling the 19x8.5 fronts.

It's a common mistake as the differences are minimal. Both are forged wheels FWIW. Not sure if the offsets are the same. The ZCP Comp Package offset is +47 front, +27 rear. His wheels are rare and not available from Tischer from the link you provided.
__________________

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 04:44 PM   #14
ADHD
Brigadier General
ADHD's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,057
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
It is my understanding real CSLs are 19x8.5 front not 19x8 (fronts).

The title of the Tischer item says "BMW OEM E46 M3 Competition Package Rim Kit." Those are not the same rims that were on the M3 CSLs, they are the same rims on the ZCP package. The Tischer fronts are 19x8 and he is selling the 19x8.5 fronts.

It's a common mistake as the differences are minimal. Both are forged wheels FWIW. Not sure if the offsets are the same. The ZCP Comp Package offset is +47 front, +27 rear. His wheels are rare and not available from Tischer from the link you provided.
wow i learn something new everyday!
seriusly though whats the differnce??
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 04:48 PM   #15
OC 335i
General
OC 335i's Avatar
United_States
253
Rep
18,119
Posts

 
Drives: AW 335D E90
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irvine/Aliso Viejo, CA

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to OC 335i Send a message via MSN to OC 335i
19x8.5 fronts? Wider fronts allow for wider front tires (for M3).

Not sure if the offset is different or not.
Rarity?
Perhaps the lettering on the wheels?
I really don't know for sure other than the front widths and the rarity.

I'm surprised more people haven't bought these wheels for the E90.
__________________

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 04:53 PM   #16
crimsone90
Banned
4
Rep
270
Posts

 
Drives: MR E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Heaven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
19x8.5 fronts? Wider fronts allow for wider front tires (for M3).

Not sure if the offset is different or not.
Rarity?
Perhaps the lettering on the wheels?
I really don't know for sure other than the front widths and the rarity.

I'm surprised more people haven't bought these wheels for the E90.
OEM Competition Wheels:
- Are not Forged.
- Are not Forged.
- Are not Forged.

CSL Wheels:
- Are not Forged Magnesium.
- Are not Forged Magnesium.
- Are not Forged Magnesium.

Your eBay auction is bogus. Please correct it with accurate information.

The offset of authentic CSL/Competition wheels will require 10mm spacers in the front. You`ll be better off with CSL reps with the appropriate offset and just 1lb difference.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 05:14 PM   #17
OC 335i
General
OC 335i's Avatar
United_States
253
Rep
18,119
Posts

 
Drives: AW 335D E90
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irvine/Aliso Viejo, CA

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to OC 335i Send a message via MSN to OC 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsone90 View Post
OEM Competition Wheels:
- Are not Forged.
- Are not Forged.
- Are not Forged.

CSL Wheels:
- Are not Forged Magnesium.
- Are not Forged Magnesium.
- Are not Forged Magnesium.

Your eBay auction is bogus. Please correct it with accurate information.

The offset of authentic CSL/Competition wheels will require 10mm spacers in the front. You`ll be better off with CSL reps with the appropriate offset and just 1lb difference.
Hmm, I read earlier that they are forged. Not Magensium though.

I don't think CSL reps are as concave, correct?
__________________

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 06:11 PM   #18
crimsone90
Banned
4
Rep
270
Posts

 
Drives: MR E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Heaven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Hmm, I read earlier that they are forged. Not Magensium though.

I don't think CSL reps are as concave, correct?
CSL are alleged Forged Al but it has not been confirmed. Competition are Cast Al weighing at 24.5 lbs, replicas ranging from 26lbs-27lbs. Some are very close as far as concavity goes but the design is missing a few details to make it look like the factory ones. Can't beat it for the price though.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 08:10 PM   #19
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
ChineseGuy's Avatar
34
Rep
1,500
Posts

 
Drives: Black E90
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Pole

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsone90 View Post
CSL are alleged Forged Al but it has not been confirmed. Competition are Cast Al weighing at 24.5 lbs, replicas ranging from 26lbs-27lbs. Some are very close as far as concavity goes but the design is missing a few details to make it look like the factory ones. Can't beat it for the price though.
any example on the brands with close concavity?

i'm looking for some csl reps, but all of them i've seen are pretty much not even concaved...

but i can't afford the real thing....lol...
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #20
crimsone90
Banned
4
Rep
270
Posts

 
Drives: MR E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Heaven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy View Post
any example on the brands with close concavity?

i'm looking for some csl reps, but all of them i've seen are pretty much not even concaved...

but i can't afford the real thing....lol...
VM are the closest thing but they are thinner than actual Competition wheels. Hopefully MORR will make some soon.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2007, 01:33 AM   #21
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
ChineseGuy's Avatar
34
Rep
1,500
Posts

 
Drives: Black E90
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Pole

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsone90 View Post
VM are the closest thing but they are thinner than actual Competition wheels. Hopefully MORR will make some soon.

what you mean by thinner?
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2007, 01:35 AM   #22
ADHD
Brigadier General
ADHD's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,057
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
ok so the wheels i posted the link to tischer what are they??
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST