E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > A Drag that made an SLK mad...

12-11-2007, 12:34 PM   #1
elmariachi
Major

Drives: BMW ///M Division

A Drag that made an SLK mad...

So i was at this traffic light near my house and an SLK350 i think pulls next to me with his top down. Didnt really notice much of it though the guy was looking at my ride. I was in manual mode on 2nd gear at the lights. So the lights turned green and I moved off slowly with my rpm incresing slowly to see if the SLK was 'itchy'. True enough, he pulled once i moved off after abt 2 secs.

I blasted into oblivion and all i saw was 2 small lights that appeared to look like the smallest nipples ever on my rear mirror. Took the roundabout and backed off the throttle. Then I saw the SLK close on behind me after what i would consider enough time to masturbate with pleasure. The guy tailed me again and i shot off again. Couldnt really tell how many CLs but it was probably about 8 according to my guesstimation.

So i decided to enter the road that led to my condo and that ****** kept coming after i slowed down. So i WOT one more time after the first hump and came to a 2nd hump where i had to slow down considerably as the ride was pretty low and that hump was the size of pamela andersons tits. Massive. And the SLK came from afar, and just bottomed out on the hump, overtook me and showed his middle finger. I was about to give him a thumbs up for trying but he gave me the finger instead. So i was trying to understand why as all we did was drag, not even once did i cut his lane nor obstructed him as i was too far ahead. So i was thinking to myself, what was his point? That mercs have the best suspensions for going over humps without stopping? Now thats a first.

Just gotta let off some steam guys...

And I was on 2.0.1 with just a Miltek exhaust system.

2008 E92 ///M3 Alpine White M-DCT| Novillo-Black Interior| Carbon Fibre Roof| Premium Sound System| EDC| 19's Advan RS w/ Michelin PS2 Cups| iPod| GruppeM Air Intake| GruppeM Steel Braided Lines|Ferodo DS2500 Pads| Akrapovic Full Header-Back Titanium Exhaust| 6000K Philips D1S| 3M Tints|
      12-11-2007, 12:40 PM   #2
iceefreshjimmy
CUSTOM JEWELER

Drives: Black 335i E92

Send a message via AIM to iceefreshjimmy
too prideful in my opinion. there are a lot of stupid drivers in our world today. just don't be one.

www.iceefresh.com

Riss Racing V2 All The Way - www.RissRacing.com
iceefreshjimmy is offline   South Korea
      12-11-2007, 01:00 PM   #3
1clean335i
Perf BMW mag issue 147, 159

Drives: Project Estoril

Garage List
thats hilarious
      12-11-2007, 01:02 PM   #4
elmariachi
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clean335i View Post
thats hilarious
Absolutely. I can only imagine his insecurity to prove such a point by WOT over a hump.

2008 E92 ///M3 Alpine White M-DCT| Novillo-Black Interior| Carbon Fibre Roof| Premium Sound System| EDC| 19's Advan RS w/ Michelin PS2 Cups| iPod| GruppeM Air Intake| GruppeM Steel Braided Lines|Ferodo DS2500 Pads| Akrapovic Full Header-Back Titanium Exhaust| 6000K Philips D1S| 3M Tints|
      12-11-2007, 01:17 PM   #5
madman
Major

Drives: The Above

There were so many sexual references in that thread that i almost forgot what i was reading about.
madman is offline   United Kingdom
      12-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #6
jturkel
Private

Drives: 02 C32 AMG

SLK350s are slow
jturkel is offline   United_States
      12-11-2007, 01:21 PM   #7
Excellence
G-STAR

Drives: E90 to A5

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman View Post
There were so many sexual references in that thread that i almost forgot what i was reading about.
Haha shit, I was about to say the same thing.

Damn slk350 are shit slow. I hate that car, piece of shit. If I was going to get anything in S, I would get SL.
      12-11-2007, 01:24 PM   #8
elmariachi
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellence View Post
Haha shit, I was about to say the same thing.

Damn slk350 are shit slow. I hate that car, piece of shit. If I was going to get anything in S, I would get SL.
I am more amused by him WOT over hump without stopping and cutting into my lane on what is a 2-way road and showing me the middle finger. I dont know if thats a new stunt or an act of depression. Either way, i'll let him stick it up his arse.

12-11-2007, 01:24 PM   #9
Leesi
Good Student Driver

Drives: Black BMW

Yeah. Even without your 2.0.1 you'll leave him in the dust...

Jet Black color with minor scratches

PM ME!
Leesi is offline   United_States
      12-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #10
anonemouse
Private First Class

Drives: 335 Sedan

There is always another car faster than you on the road, if a 997 or fully decked out Evo pulls past me of coarse I am slightly disappointed, but I will still give the guy the thumbs up, as you have something in common, i.e. both like fast cars and both like to drive them spirited. I really don't understand the guys that take things personal and give you the finger.

Reason I replied to this is yesterday I was on the freeway (straight road, good conditions, very little traffic), I was doing about 65 and I noticed new 350z come up fast from behind, must of been doing 90. Having recently uploaded the 2.02 map I thought I would test it out. Dropped from 6th to 4th and floored it, noticed in the read view mirror guy was trying to keep up, but of coarse I pulled away strongly. After about 20 seconds I braked and dropped to 65/70 again, 350z comes up from behind close to my bumper, and I fly off again then slow down for my turn-off. It turns out he is taking it too, he wound down his Window as he came to a set of traffic lights, so I did likewise. I was going to give the guy a thumbs up and complement on his white 350z it looked quite good.

The guy was really losing it and shouting like a mad man, really angry as if he wanted to fight me. I really don't understand his attitude/hostility, he wanted to race his car like me, we did it twice, mine was faster big deal, we still have something in common.

A.
      12-11-2007, 01:46 PM   #11
elmariachi
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonemouse View Post
There is always another car faster than you on the road, if a 997 or fully decked out Evo pulls past me of coarse I am slightly disappointed, but I will still give the guy the thumbs up, as you have something in common, i.e. both like fast cars and both like to drive them spirited. I really don't understand the guys that take things personal and give you the finger.

Reason I replied to this is yesterday I was on the freeway (straight road, good conditions, very little traffic), I was doing about 65 and I noticed new 350z come up fast from behind, must of been doing 90. Having recently uploaded the 2.02 map I thought I would test it out. Dropped from 6th to 4th and floored it, noticed in the read view mirror guy was trying to keep up, but of coarse I pulled away strongly. After about 20 seconds I braked and dropped to 65/70 again, 350z comes up from behind close to my bumper, and I fly off again then slow down for my turn-off. It turns out he is taking it too, he wound down his Window as he came to a set of traffic lights, so I did likewise. I was going to give the guy a thumbs up and complement on his white 350z it looked quite good.

The guy was really losing it and shouting like a mad man, really angry as if he wanted to fight me. I really don't understand his attitude/hostility, he wanted to race his car like me, we did it twice, mine was faster big deal, we still have something in common.

A.
Sounds like the proverb 'Same Shit, Different Day'.
Exactly my point. Not abt the car being fast. I was just trying to figure that bit out.

12-11-2007, 02:30 PM   #12
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General

Drives: MP4

Pretty much at that point in both of those stories... its time to just point and laugh. Hysterically.
      12-11-2007, 02:31 PM   #13
gonzo
Brigadier General

Drives: as many as possible

So, they act like children in Singapore also.
      12-11-2007, 04:32 PM   #14
Year's_End
RWD only.

Drives: '08 E92 335i

I wouldn't generalize MB drivers, but that's not to say that there aren't asshats that like to think they're king of the roads.

Future Ride: 2015 Mustang GT Premium |Guard|401A|PP|Recaros|6MT

Last edited by Year's_End; 06-01-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Year's_End is offline   United_States
      12-11-2007, 05:27 PM   #15
Excellence
G-STAR

Drives: E90 to A5

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
I am more amused by him WOT over hump without stopping and cutting into my lane on what is a 2-way road and showing me the middle finger. I dont know if thats a new stunt or an act of depression. Either way, i'll let him stick it up his arse.
Hahaha. "New stunt". Great way to ruin the susension of his car. Don't mind those fools, they're attention whores. Young guys who drive Merc's are asshats. Some guy tried to race me with his C230 Kompressor. I took him to the cleaners.
      12-14-2007, 01:34 AM   #16
RenaultOne
First Lieutenant

Drives: BMW E90 328i Jet Black

Quote:
... that hump was the size of pamela andersons tits. Massive...
LOL
RenaultOne is offline   United_States
      12-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #17
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant

Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)

Garage List
i had no idea what happened because all the sexual references. awh well. lol
      12-14-2007, 10:33 PM   #18
spacedogg
Colonel

Drives: Debadged

I'm sorry...are we talking about tits here? I'm confused on how the cars are relevant to the story.
spacedogg is offline   Canada
      12-14-2007, 11:42 PM   #19
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General

Drives: 2007 E92 335i

like pamela anderson's tits... massive

hahhahhaha
2007 E92 335i - TC Kline DA Coilovers, HPA M3 Suspension Retrofit, Quaife LSD, Stoptech 6/4 BBK, Volk TE-37s, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Forge DVs, Stett OC, RB Turbos, Procede V5, PWM Meth, Helix IC, EAS DCI, Rixster VEI, M-Tech Sides, OEM Aero Lip, Rieger Spoiler, Vorsteiner V-35 Hood, Performance Steering Wheel, Anthracite Headliner, OSS Headlights
TheAcAvenger is offline   United_States
      12-15-2007, 11:50 AM   #20
zenmaster
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '13 AH3

Quote:
So i was trying to understand why as all we did was drag, not even once did i cut his lane nor obstructed him as i was too far ahead. So i was thinking to myself, what was his point?
He probably thought you cut him off.
zenmaster is offline   United_States
      06-01-2008, 02:52 PM   #21
e92leon
我的車車有Turbo&!!!

Drives: 빠른차

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [5.00]
2006 RX-8 (SE3P)  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to e92leon Send a message via MSN to e92leon
LOL I like how you kept your cool
      06-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #22
AJayE92
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2007 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman View Post
LMAO

[JBE92335i]www.youtube.com/italiombiano
[Black Dakota Leather] [ZSP] [ZPP] [AA Xede] [iconz 830Z] [9500i]
[CF Kidney Grilles] [CF Vorsteiner PD Hood] [M-tech Sides] [Custom AngelEyes]
[Aero Lip] [Painted Reflectors/lowergrilles] [AC/S Roof Spoiler]
AJayE92 is offline   United_States