E90Post

PYSPEED

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Someone local help me install please...

12-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
Mikes12985
Lieutenant

Drives: Black on Black 335i Coupe

Someone local help me install please...

So I ordered a set of the UED H8 HID fog lights for my E92 335i coupe and I opened everything up to check it out and started connected different things to see how hard it was and noticed the different components used for mounting the ballasts and whatnot. I would rather not do this alone with it being my first time attempting and HID installation. Can someone in the Davie, Ft.lauderdale, Hollywood, Hallendale, Miami area help me install this HID kit? Thanks, Mike.
      12-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #2
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

Send a message via AIM to rideelement247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes12985 View Post
So I ordered a set of the UED H8 HID fog lights for my E92 335i coupe and I opened everything up to check it out and started connected different things to see how hard it was and noticed the different components used for mounting the ballasts and whatnot. I would rather not do this alone with it being my first time attempting and HID installation. Can someone in the Davie, Ft.lauderdale, Hollywood, Hallendale, Miami area help me install this HID kit? Thanks, Mike.
Try checking the forums for a DIY, or calling the place you bought them from and getting a guide. If you want tools/reassurance, I can give that to you . I think you have to take the bumper off, no? Should be pretty much plug and play as long as you don't have to splice wires. I know a friend who lives 1 block from me who can install just about anything, we are located in Ft Lauderdale, near Federal and Commercial. Let me know nd I'll give him a call.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
rideelement247 is offline   United_States
      12-13-2007, 02:40 AM   #3
bimmermansfl
Captain

Drives: 07 335i E90 SP,NAV,PP

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes12985 View Post
I would also PM Longtran...
      12-13-2007, 04:12 PM   #4
Mikes12985
Lieutenant

Drives: Black on Black 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmermansfl View Post
I would also PM Longtran...

Id rather just get help from someone that knows what they are doing in person but I may PM him to see if he has a good DIY for me to use. Thanks, Mike.