E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Illegal immigration into the US

08-04-2014, 03:43 PM   #23
zltm089
Major General

Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
At least in America, there isn't a generous benefits scheme like the UK!

The whole UK system is a fucking joke! From chavy lazy British scumbags to the foreigners who can't speak english who are getting benefits money for their kids abroad. Yes, I do read the Daily Mail but I have my own eyes too. No fucking stats, but I see so many council flats! Don't need stats to realise that there is a fucking problem with benefits and immigration in this country!

Current Car: E92 335i SE Dream Cars: AMG SL65 Black,GallardoSuperleggera, GTR 2012, Agera R, F430 Scuderia, DBS, EVO X FQ400, Lexus LFA, F10 M5, M4, GT3 RS4.0, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F12, R8 V10 plus, Jaguar F Type V8, Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, C63 AMG Coupe Black, Vanquish 2012, Laferrari, GT3 991, McLaren 650s.
zltm089 is offline   United Kingdom
      08-04-2014, 03:52 PM   #24
Googlyamnesiac
Captain

Drives: 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Oh they are coming. Not sure if everyone of them is an H1 but right of the bat I can tell you that they are well off and have their parents here. And yes they are able to get them legal status and benefits.
I'm on a H1 visa (UK citizen). Better let my parents and grandparents know they can just hop on over :-)
Googlyamnesiac is offline   United_States
      08-04-2014, 05:01 PM   #25
Vaheed1
Captain

Drives: E90 330d M Sport

HANG ABOUT.....The Americans are complaining about illegal immigration?

Oh the irony is hurting my go-nads.
      08-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #26
mob17
Brigadier General

Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaheed1 View Post
HANG ABOUT.....The Americans are complaining about illegal immigration?

Oh the irony is hurting my go-nads.
Lol Tell me about it! I think this thread is an absolute joke. My Palestine thread which was for UK members got moved to the US forum, and this US topic is in the UK forum, where no one gives a shit about immigration in the US as we have enough problems here!

Its the EU thats fucked everything up. Everything. From cars to immigration. I echo some of the UK comments above. We need to leave the EU and sort this mess out.
1996 E36 316I SE
mob17 is offline   United Kingdom
      08-05-2014, 08:06 AM   #27
zltm089
Major General

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Yes the EU and their eco human rights MOT bollocks!... because of them stupid greenpeace regulations we get electric cars and MOT emissions bolocks!....fucking over the motorists...

when there are massive airports and industrial zones, deforestation and other shit fucking the planet big time....but that's ok....let's just make small electric cars! and force everyone to pay more road tax.

Current Car: E92 335i SE Dream Cars: AMG SL65 Black,GallardoSuperleggera, GTR 2012, Agera R, F430 Scuderia, DBS, EVO X FQ400, Lexus LFA, F10 M5, M4, GT3 RS4.0, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F12, R8 V10 plus, Jaguar F Type V8, Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, C63 AMG Coupe Black, Vanquish 2012, Laferrari, GT3 991, McLaren 650s.
      08-07-2014, 03:47 PM   #28
rufnekfatboy
Lieutenant

Drives: 335i M Sport Conv

Sorry this is just bollox, take it back to the US and deal with it there.....
      08-07-2014, 05:08 PM   #29
N54CherryHill
bOrN To DiE

Drives: 2007 335i E92

let the illegals stay if you don't wanna buy the tomatoes for $10 a lb for a basic example
      08-08-2014, 10:33 AM   #30
misterS3
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: X70 on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufnekfatboy View Post
+1

There was a program on TV the other day that showed a guy from Eastern Europe that had a plan, he came over here with a goal to make 40k from our benefit system so he could build a new house back home.

He was even able to claim benefit for his children that were back home, it showed him boasting at the cashpoint/ATM withdrawing a nice sum of money.

Made me feel physically sick.

We have huge issues over here so I can empathise with your situation...

Did you not see the programme made my Nick and Margaret from the Apprentice who proved that Immigration from Europe and more so outside Europe has a positive economic benefit as a whole. Yes some will take and others will give.

There will always be people who screw the system. But that's the fault of the system. As with Corporation Tax. If we collected that properly we wouldn't have to worry about Benefits. I think it was a factor of 70 last time i looked.

But keep believing that all your woes are because of immigrants and let your govt keep on pocketing all the cash for themselves and their cronies.

Man i sound like a commie lmao
      08-08-2014, 10:36 AM   #31
misterS3
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
At least in America, there isn't a generous benefits scheme like the UK!

The whole UK system is a fucking joke! From chavy lazy British scumbags to the foreigners who can't speak english who are getting benefits money for their kids abroad. Yes, I do read the Daily Mail but I have my own eyes too. No fucking stats, but I see so many council flats! Don't need stats to realise that there is a fucking problem with benefits and immigration in this country!
Well read up and educate yourself and stop coming across like those 1st (2nd or 3rd it really doesn't matter) generation immigrants who joins the BNP because there are too many Eastern Europeans coming over
      08-08-2014, 02:19 PM   #32
zltm089
Major General

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterS3 View Post
Well read up and educate yourself and stop coming across like those 1st (2nd or 3rd it really doesn't matter) generation immigrants who joins the BNP because there are too many Eastern Europeans coming over
Like i've said before mate, my issue is with people rinsing the system. Nothing to do with race.

Last edited by zltm089; 08-08-2014 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Don't want to start another debate
      08-09-2014, 12:21 AM   #33
gangzoom
Major

Drives: E90 335i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
+1

and to add insult to the injury, we are struggling to recruit nurses for our hospital.

At the end our trust had to go to Spain to get nurses from there.

Can you believe that?

And yet our politician says we are stopping the immigration!

Also, you can make immigration difficult from third world countries but how would you deal with those who are coming from the Europe itself?
It's not just nurses the NHS cannot get hold off, it's doctors too. Infact I've not worked in a single UK hospital where the doctor rota is completely filled, we use to be able to recruit from India but tighter immigration rules have put a stop to that....the result is under filled rotas, and not enough doctors to cover the hospital, even when the pay is as high as 70-80/hr for a 12 hr shift there simply is not enough trained doctors in the UK to fill the gaps.

I came to the UK aged 10, when I got here I couldn't speak a word of English, I'm saw my parents nearly work themselves to death to put food on the table, and for 2 years three of us lived in a single room with one bed, in a semi-detached house shared with three other immigrant families.

20 or so year later, through hard work my parents now own three houses, all mortgage free and am gald to say now retired and enjoying life. I'll be mortgage free before am 35, and have 2 postgraduate highe degrees, and currently studying for a third. My wife is also a immigrant, she came to the UK aged 12, and got 12 straight As/A*s and GCSE.

It makes me furious when I hear people who are lucky enough to be born in the UK complain about not getting enough jobs/opputunites and blaming immigrants. I've taken no ones job, I've got to where I'm through hard work, if someone who couldn't speak a word of English aged 10 can end up getting 4 A's at A-level just 7 years later than clearly there is nothing wrong with the education system in the UK.

Life is what you make of it, but so many people who are born here seem simply don't seem to realise how lucky they are and expect everything to be handed out to them on a plate!!

We are going of start a family soon, and both of us have serious concerns that our kids will end up without the work ethic we were bought up, and bizzarly we are thinking of emigrating back to the places where our parents came from because we want our children to understand the concept that there is no such thing as a 'free lunch', and if you don't work/earn a living you die. The fact large parts of the UK population can be so easily mislead by people like Nigel Farage also saddens me, and we are not sure that we want to stay in a country where clearly so many people don't want non-white / non-British in the UK. I can still remember kids in school telling me go 'Go back to where you can from'...It's something sadly we might well do .

Last edited by gangzoom; 08-09-2014 at 12:30 AM.
      08-09-2014, 02:28 AM   #34
1 AKY
First Lieutenant

Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangzoom

Life is what you make of it, but so many people who are born here seem simply don't seem to realise how lucky they are and expect everything to be handed out to them on a plate!!

........ have serious concerns that our kids will end up without the work ethic we were bought up, and bizzarly we are thinking of emigrating back to the places where our parents came from because we want our children to understand the concept that there is no such thing as a 'free lunch', and if you don't work/earn a living you die. The fact large parts of the UK population can be so easily mislead by people like Nigel Farage also saddens me, and we are not sure that we want to stay in a country where clearly so many people don't want non-white / non-British in the UK. .
+1
1 AKY is offline   United Kingdom
      08-09-2014, 02:40 AM   #35
misterS3
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
Like i've said before mate, my issue is with people rinsing the system. Nothing to do with race.
You said the whole UK system is a joke. So because some people rip the benefits system you want to do what?

This sort of thing?
http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...re-reform-cuts

You'd be better off writing to you MP and asking why there are more people chasing benefit fraud than corporation tax evasion. See here

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/...spective/15796