E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > NAMOTORSPORTS | Forge Diverter Valve - Black and Polished In Stock - Free Shipping!

Closed Thread

05-23-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
namotorsports

Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe

Send a message via AIM to namotorsports Send a message via MSN to namotorsports Send a message via Yahoo to namotorsports
NAMOTORSPORTS | Forge Diverter Valve - Black and Polished In Stock - $299.99 SHIPPED!

We have the black and polished Forge Diverter Valves in stock and ready to ship. We are the ONLY vendor to offer the black diverter valves from Forge. The black was a limited production run, so don't wait long if that is the color you wanted!

Forge Motorsport BMW N54 Diverter Valve

Forge Motorsport BMW N54 Diverter Valve - $301.99 with free shipping in the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico - Black and Polished in stock and ready to ship!

Product Features:
Developed specifically for BMW’s all-new N54 twin turbo motor, Forge Motorsport adds another replacement valve application to our already extensive vehicle specific and universal valve lineup.

While virtually identical in operation to the Bosch style valves as used from the factory on many other turbocharged applications, primarily VW and Audi, BMW has utilized a very different type of valve connection mechanism that makes their product and our replacement components very unique.

Starting with the world’s best selling direct replacement Bosch style valve, our own 007P piston design, we have revised virtually every single component of the valve body, except the internal piston, in order to retain BMW’s factory connection mechanism yet offer improved functionality in every other possible way.

The entire valve assembly is precision CNC machined from T6-6061 billet aluminum alloy on our very own Mazak CNC milling machines. The valve is an aluminum piston based design, offering significantly improved reliability over the failure prone OEM diaphragm valves, with no change to valve response time. We utilize ultra high temperature Viton brand silicone o-rings for sealing and Mobil1 fully synthetic bearing grease for lubrication.

The valves are fully tunable for both boost holding capacity and response, by way of proprietary interchangeable springs and shims (washers to marginally adjust preload). By utilizing this method of valve tuning with different custom spring rates, the valves will retain the maximum range of piston travel and flow volume regardless of which spring rate is used. Valves with a singular spring requiring that adjustments be made by continually adding preload will suffer from decreased piston or diaphragm travel as the spring tension is increased. Though these types of valves may hold high boost levels under load, they will actually suffer from limited flow volume at throttle lift when the valve vents.

The hoses included in the kit are a custom made multi-layer fabric reinforced flexible silicone hose that are designed to allow compatibility with the stock airbox and charge piping setup without any permanent modification being required to adapt our replacement valves.

Even the included hose clamps are overkill. They are specifically designed for use with silicone hoses, utilizing a beveled band edge and a pressed in drive mechanism instead of perforated. They are even approved by NATO for international military use.

All told, this direct replacement valve kit will be suitable for a bone stock car to a heavily modified one. They can be installed on the car right on the showroom floor and they will last well past having upgraded you intake, exhaust, and ECU software. They are capable of handling an infinitely wider range of boost pressure, more reliably, than the OEM valves, and they carry an unlimited lifetime warranty and money back guarantee.

Kit Includes:
- 2 Billet Aluminum Forge Diverter Valves
- Black silicone hose (shown red above)
- Detailed Installation Instructions

Product Availability:
Black and polished valves are in stock and ready to ship.

Ordering:
Website: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site.
Phone: Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS

Tax:
All Connecticut customers will be charged 6% Connecticut Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS or USPS. Shipping is free anywhere in United States, Canada or Puerto Rico. International customers please email or PM us for a shipping quote.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Thursday from 8AM to 6PM EST
Friday from 8AM to 5PM EST
Saturday from 10AM to 3 PM EST
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:
Come check out our new 6000 square foot facility in Vernon, Connecticut. Click here for directions.

Our website http://www.namotorsports.net is always open

Newsletter:
If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to sign-up :thumbup:

North American Motorsports Newsletter

Contact Info:
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Email: nick@namotorsports.net
PM: namotorsports
AIM: NickAtNamotors
MSN: NAMotorsports@msn.com
Yahoo: NickAtNamotors

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS

Last edited by namotorsports; 06-12-2008 at 10:32 AM.
namotorsports is offline   United_States
      05-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
namotorsports

Send a message via AIM to namotorsports Send a message via MSN to namotorsports Send a message via Yahoo to namotorsports
Use coupon code 'MemorialDay08' to receive an extra $25.00 off any order of $250.00 or more until Monday!
      05-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #3
namotorsports

The Memorial Day coupon is good until June 1st!
      05-31-2008, 01:24 PM   #4
namotorsports

Thanks for the orders!
      06-05-2008, 12:29 PM   #5
namotorsports

New lower price - $299.99 shipped!
      06-05-2008, 12:30 PM   #6
mds82
Major General

Drives: 2006 325xi

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to mds82 Send a message via Yahoo to mds82
Damn i wish i had a 335 i'd pick these up so fast!

19" Breyton Race GTS Matt Grey, Eisenmann 4x70 Exhaust with SR Pipes. Vorsteiner Hood, Bilstein Shocks, CFEverywhere, mtec rear,
Carbon Fiber Headlights
      06-06-2008, 08:20 AM   #7
namotorsports

Thank you for the orders, remember we are the ONLY vendor selling the black valves!
      06-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #8
nj335i
Modaholic

Drives: with 3 pedals

I put mine in last night! Definitely a worthwhile mod! Thanks NAM!

nj335i is offline   United_States
      06-06-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
namotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj335i View Post
I put mine in last night! Definitely a worthwhile mod! Thanks NAM!
Thanks for the order, we appreciate it!
      06-06-2008, 12:16 PM   #10
GUINNESS
Private

Drives: my feet

Send a message via MSN to GUINNESS
Damn I wish I had money for black ones Oh well. Great price

SOLD
GUINNESS is offline   United_States
      06-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #11
namotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUINNESS View Post
Damn I wish I had money for black ones Oh well. Great price
Thank you for the kind words, black and polished are in stock and ready to ship!
      06-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #12
BuLoOoSki
Major

Drives: 2013 Mercedes ML350

tempting!
BuLoOoSki is offline   Kuwait
      06-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #13
BuLoOoSki
Major

do you guys still have black ones in stock?
      06-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #14
namotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLoOoSki View Post
do you guys still have black ones in stock?
In stock and ready to ship in black. Since you are in New England you should have them tomorrow or Friday if you order today
      06-12-2008, 10:33 AM   #15
namotorsports

We had to change the price to $301.99, for anyone that saw the price of $299.99 before, I have no problem refunding you the $2.00!
      06-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #16
howie
There's no repalcement 4 displacement except Boost

Drives: E90 335i, CLK 55 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2001 CLK 55 AMG  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to howie Send a message via Yahoo to howie
how do these diverters work along with the SSTT? I mean as far as the combo deal. I was looking at getting the 2 of them but seems to me like they both do the same thing - raise boost levels. If the SSTT raises boost 3psi how much further can you push the stock turbos with the diverter upgrade? Or is this just something recommended to do along with the SSTT?
howie is offline   United_States
      06-13-2008, 01:10 PM   #17
nj335i
Modaholic

Drives: with 3 pedals

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
how do these diverters work along with the SSTT? I mean as far as the combo deal. I was looking at getting the 2 of them but seems to me like they both do the same thing - raise boost levels. If the SSTT raises boost 3psi how much further can you push the stock turbos with the diverter upgrade? Or is this just something recommended to do along with the SSTT?
The Forge DVs don't raise your boost at all. They hold boost through shifts better, give better throttle response, and provide the adjustability (with the included springs) to run different tunes. Most people opt to use the yellow springs, but for the SSTT, you can probably stick with the green ones.

nj335i is offline   United_States
      06-13-2008, 03:16 PM   #18
howie
There's no repalcement 4 displacement except Boost

Drives: E90 335i, CLK 55 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2001 CLK 55 AMG  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to howie Send a message via Yahoo to howie
^^^ thanks for the info.
howie is offline   United_States
      06-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #19
namotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj335i View Post
The Forge DVs don't raise your boost at all. They hold boost through shifts better, give better throttle response, and provide the adjustability (with the included springs) to run different tunes. Most people opt to use the yellow springs, but for the SSTT, you can probably stick with the green ones.
Thanks for answering, you beat me to it!
      06-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #20
namotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
^^^ thanks for the info.
The Turbo Tuner and Forge valves have been a very popular combo for us. Both parts are in stock and ready to ship. If you would like to order, call me tolll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS, ext. 705!
      06-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #21
tomtom
Captain

Drives: e92 335i

how do you clean and lube them? and what brand?
one of them won't unscrew so i clean it...i guess it's dried up...
any suggestions on opening it?
so you guys recommend yellow with 13.5-14psi?
tomtom is offline   Canada
      06-14-2008, 08:28 AM   #22
BuLoOoSki
Major

i have JB2H, should I be using green or yellow springs if i got one? and wats the difference between each and how does it make a difference which one u use?
thanks
Closed Thread