E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > eisenmann meisterschaft with ur catless dp's



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-22-2007, 12:47 AM   #1
TTBM
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Socal

Posts: 289
iTrader: (1)

eisenmann meisterschaft with ur catless dp's video up

im running an eisenmann meisterschaft and UR catless dp's will the supersprint connecting pipes work with my setup?

So heres the clip with the ur catless dp's eisenmann meisterschaft and secondary cat delete, i also have a procede v1 and k&n drop in

Last edited by TTBM; 01-05-2008 at 08:22 PM.
TTBM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 01:03 AM   #2
j|rz44
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 335i|E92
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lost

Posts: 1,685
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
07 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBM View Post
im running an eisenmann meisterschaft and UR catless dp's will the supersprint connecting pipes work with my setup?
post a clip of that setup... i wanna hear that shit
and just get the eisenmann midpipes...
__________________
Life is Good
j|rz44 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 01:14 AM   #3
TTBM
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Socal

Posts: 289
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmramos44 View Post
post a clip of that setup... i wanna hear that shit
and just get the eisenmann midpipes...
ill get one up asap. its loud as hell. i also cut the secondary cats
TTBM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 02:40 AM   #4
san~man
Tired
 
san~man's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW-less
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 2,605
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBM View Post
im running an eisenmann meisterschaft and UR catless dp's will the supersprint connecting pipes work with my setup?
Why not just get the SR pipes? They're about the same price, and at least you'll know it was designed for each other
__________________
BMW-less
san~man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 03:09 AM   #5
TTBM
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Socal

Posts: 289
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Why not just get the SR pipes? They're about the same price, and at least you'll know it was designed for each other
i know but im wondering if the supersprint would sound better
TTBM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 03:25 AM   #6
san~man
Tired
 
san~man's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW-less
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 2,605
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBM View Post
i know but im wondering if the supersprint would sound better
If I were you, I'd hate to have to chance it and buy the SS one , only to find out later that it sounds like crap (it's a possibility). For example, SS may use a slightly thinner or thicker walled steel for the pipe than Eisenmann does, and that could/may change the sound of the exhaust.

At least you know the SR pipe will sound good.
__________________
BMW-less
san~man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 03:45 AM   #7
XPO186
Colonel
 
XPO186's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 2,735
iTrader: (19)

wth, so you're intending on going completely catless???

I don't think you'll get away w/out throwing a code on this setup...

Still, I wanna hear that beast roar!
__________________
XPO186 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 04:05 AM   #8
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
 
kaji335i's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: that place

Posts: 1,896
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPO186 View Post
wth, so you're intending on going completely catless???

I don't think you'll get away w/out throwing a code on this setup...

Still, I wanna hear that beast roar!
actually you can purchase simms and not throw any codes.
kaji335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 05:02 AM   #9
nico335
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
i think its going to sound raspy as hell. a member on here walked u, had the whole race catback with catless DPs and it sounded so shitty. he posted video clips a while back.

i mean i know you have meisterschaft and his was race, but i think it'll still be raspy. i dont know if thats what you like or what?
 
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 05:54 AM   #10
TTBM
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Socal

Posts: 289
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy nico View Post
i think its going to sound raspy as hell. a member on here walked u, had the whole race catback with catless DPs and it sounded so shitty. he posted video clips a while back.

i mean i know you have meisterschaft and his was race, but i think it'll still be raspy. i dont know if thats what you like or what?
no not really. i have no cats to begin with so i dont think the sr pipe will sound that much different.
TTBM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 05:55 AM   #11
TTBM
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Socal

Posts: 289
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaji335i View Post
actually you can purchase simms and not throw any codes.
true. i plan on getting this
TTBM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 05:58 AM   #12
TTBM
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Socal

Posts: 289
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
If I were you, I'd hate to have to chance it and buy the SS one , only to find out later that it sounds like crap (it's a possibility). For example, SS may use a slightly thinner or thicker walled steel for the pipe than Eisenmann does, and that could/may change the sound of the exhaust.

At least you know the SR pipe will sound good.
its hard to make the right choice. but i know what you mean
TTBM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #13
nico335
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBM View Post
no not really. i have no cats to begin with so i dont think the sr pipe will sound that much different.


make sure to post some sound clips when you get em
 
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2007, 12:27 AM   #14
TTBM
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Socal

Posts: 289
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy nico View Post


make sure to post some sound clips when you get em
no problem ill get some up soon
TTBM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2007, 06:35 AM   #15
j|rz44
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 335i|E92
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lost

Posts: 1,685
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
07 335i  [0.00]
yeah...hurry up!
__________________
Life is Good
j|rz44 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2007, 10:50 AM   #16
AU335
Colonel
 
AU335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 e92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Southeast

Posts: 2,332
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to AU335 Send a message via MSN to AU335
Wow, i want to hear that shit! I have my 2nd cats removed and love it. No telling what full catless with meisterschaft and will sound like.
AU335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2007, 12:36 PM   #17
Anthony1
 
Drives: 08 M5
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Illinois

Posts: 465
iTrader: (1)

Feel free to PM me for pricing and availability of the Eisenmann SR pipes.
Anthony1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2007, 07:15 PM   #18
psu139
First Lieutenant
 
psu139's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia Beach

Posts: 313
iTrader: (1)

get ear plugs.
psu139 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2007, 10:20 PM   #19
doba_s
Major General
 
doba_s's Avatar
 
Drives: M3, 1M
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 6,101
iTrader: (26)

Send a message via Skype™ to doba_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palella@Industry View Post
Feel free to PM me for pricing and availability of the Eisenmann SR pipes.
I might be just interested in section one or 1&2. Please pm me price
doba_s is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2007, 10:22 PM   #20
doba_s
Major General
 
doba_s's Avatar
 
Drives: M3, 1M
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 6,101
iTrader: (26)

Send a message via Skype™ to doba_s
TTBM where are you in CA? I want to hear your system ...
doba_s is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #21
SOLOx1
Infamous
 
SOLOx1's Avatar
 
Drives: stoned
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KR

Posts: 65
iTrader: (0)

bump for sound clip
__________________
SOLOx1 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      12-25-2007, 01:54 AM   #22
TTBM
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Socal

Posts: 289
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doba_s View Post
TTBM where are you in CA? I want to hear your system ...
im in the sfv
TTBM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST