E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > jb2h installation Help Miami Area



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-27-2007, 07:02 PM   #1
e90_DriftStar
Captain
e90_DriftStar's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
758
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E93 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to e90_DriftStar
jb2h installation Help Miami Area

Hey im currently awaiting my jb2h from Terry and I was wondering if there is anyone in the miami area who has installed a jb2 before can help me out with the installation,it would be greatly appreciated.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2007, 08:20 PM   #2
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
335iheLLraiseR's Avatar
United_States
70
Rep
4,661
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sfl

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90_DriftStar View Post
Hey im currently awaiting my jb2h from Terry and I was wondering if there is anyone in the miami area who has installed a jb2 before can help me out with the installation,it would be greatly appreciated.
thegeneral101 as well as e90 335 have installed theirs, but they are in broward though.

let me know if you need any help, i would like to see if its really as easy as everyone makes it out to be. I've installed and uninstalled my PROcede so i can pretty much point you in the right direction.

BTW, did you finally trade the wheels for it or you just bought it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2007, 08:26 PM   #3
thegeneral101
Colonel
United_States
30
Rep
2,302
Posts

 
Drives: '13 M3 LRE,'13 750Li
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Miami/Michigan

iTrader: (0)

i'm in coral gables and have helped a few people install theirs. I will be out of town until january 12th, but if you can wait I would love to help. Just to let you know, I made the install video for terry so I am qualified
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2007, 08:50 PM   #4
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
335iheLLraiseR's Avatar
United_States
70
Rep
4,661
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sfl

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeneral101 View Post
i'm in coral gables and have helped a few people install theirs. I will be out of town until january 12th, but if you can wait I would love to help. Just to let you know, I made the install video for terry so I am qualified
oh...sorry "the gables"....j/k
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2007, 01:07 AM   #5
e90_DriftStar
Captain
e90_DriftStar's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
758
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E93 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to e90_DriftStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iheLLraiseR View Post
BTW, did you finally trade the wheels for it or you just bought it?
No I still have the wheels.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2007, 04:42 PM   #6
thegeneral101
Colonel
United_States
30
Rep
2,302
Posts

 
Drives: '13 M3 LRE,'13 750Li
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Miami/Michigan

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iheLLraiseR View Post
oh...sorry "the gables"....j/k
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2007, 04:58 PM   #7
ScheerSpeed
Major General
ScheerSpeed's Avatar
United_States
108
Rep
5,769
Posts

 
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to ScheerSpeed Send a message via MSN to ScheerSpeed
i have seen the general's installatoin in person, its perfect!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST