E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > New Priority 1 Leather Option for E92/E93



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-18-2008, 11:42 PM   #45
CALIF65GM
Colonel
CALIF65GM's Avatar
25
Rep
2,041
Posts

 
Drives: e93-35 May08 ED
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky18188v View Post
werd! post some pics when you get your baby...coral red or jade gray, back to square one
LOL same here. Stick with AW/coral red or bite the bullet and pony up another $475 for Montego w/Jade and not worry about trying to keep it too clean since it'll only be a 2-yr lease.
__________________
5-2-08 e93-35 ED Montego w/Jade Grey, Step w/Paddles, PP, SP, CA, hot seats and iPod.Awaing re-delivery soon.

Debadged 330xi ED 11/14/05 Auto/Mystic Blue/Gray leather with Alum/PP/SP/CA/Fold-down rear seats/Alarm. Sold to Carmax on 6/7/08 with 50,624 miles on clock
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 01:30 PM   #46
status38
Second Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
251
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
Congrats Status38, sounds to be a very attractive combo, and I think good call on the grey poplar with Jade grey. Although, switching out to the black high gloss trim would be ideal. They're quite reasonably priced off Tischer. Look forward to your pics..
Thanks! I'll be following the "12-hour rule", so there will be pics up from Germany. I plan to take a few close up shots, hopefully with a direct light on it, so that everyone can get an idea of what the color is like.

There is a guy on Bimmerfest that may be getting it even earlier than me, so hopefully we will have some pics even sooner.

Now if I can just survive the wait!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 02:01 PM   #47
AJ 335TT
Lieutenant
6
Rep
452
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 e92 335Xi
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Seattle WA

iTrader: (0)

I just called my SA to have my order changed I pick up my car Feb 22nd and will post pics
__________________
2008 e92 335xi 6mt, Montego Blue, Jade Grey, Grey Poplar, Sport, Cold Weather, Comfort Access, KW V3s, M3 spoiler, 35% tint, 3M clear bra, GP Thunder H8
2007 E92 335i*
2003 E46 330Ci*
1994 Ford Probe SE* *Retired
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #48
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
Crazy Bimmer's Avatar
United_States
143
Rep
5,830
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chicago IL

iTrader: (19)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Crazy Bimmer
Ok now my pissed! That was my number 1 color i wanted but they didnt offer it in 07!!!


__________________
2009 E90 M3 - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 03:24 PM   #49
slubu
Never Go Full Retard
slubu's Avatar
59
Rep
1,851
Posts

 
Drives: White Lightning
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Agrestic

iTrader: (2)

what trim would you guys get with jade?
__________________
2008 335i
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #50
CALIF65GM
Colonel
CALIF65GM's Avatar
25
Rep
2,041
Posts

 
Drives: e93-35 May08 ED
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by slubu View Post
what trim would you guys get with jade?
I'd probably go with Alum again or the Gray Poplar.
__________________
5-2-08 e93-35 ED Montego w/Jade Grey, Step w/Paddles, PP, SP, CA, hot seats and iPod.Awaing re-delivery soon.

Debadged 330xi ED 11/14/05 Auto/Mystic Blue/Gray leather with Alum/PP/SP/CA/Fold-down rear seats/Alarm. Sold to Carmax on 6/7/08 with 50,624 miles on clock
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 05:07 PM   #51
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member
ScottyGams's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,440
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIF65GM View Post
LOL same here. Stick with AW/coral red or bite the bullet and pony up another $475 for Montego w/Jade and not worry about trying to keep it too clean since it'll only be a 2-yr lease.
if it's 2 years screw if your keeping it clean... let the dealership worry it out. Pick the color you like. And Jade would be pretty rare on US roads
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #52
CALIF65GM
Colonel
CALIF65GM's Avatar
25
Rep
2,041
Posts

 
Drives: e93-35 May08 ED
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyGams View Post
if it's 2 years screw if your keeping it clean... let the dealership worry it out. Pick the color you like. And Jade would be pretty rare on US roads
LOL Dude I'm having a real difficult time understanding you, but I think you're saying "let the dealership worry about cleaning it since it's only 2-yrs."

Dayum this is killing me, BMW better not come out with any other options for post-March 1 production because I'd have to pony up again.
__________________
5-2-08 e93-35 ED Montego w/Jade Grey, Step w/Paddles, PP, SP, CA, hot seats and iPod.Awaing re-delivery soon.

Debadged 330xi ED 11/14/05 Auto/Mystic Blue/Gray leather with Alum/PP/SP/CA/Fold-down rear seats/Alarm. Sold to Carmax on 6/7/08 with 50,624 miles on clock
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #53
AJ 335TT
Lieutenant
6
Rep
452
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 e92 335Xi
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Seattle WA

iTrader: (0)

My order has been updated, cant wait to see what it looks like in person.
__________________
2008 e92 335xi 6mt, Montego Blue, Jade Grey, Grey Poplar, Sport, Cold Weather, Comfort Access, KW V3s, M3 spoiler, 35% tint, 3M clear bra, GP Thunder H8
2007 E92 335i*
2003 E46 330Ci*
1994 Ford Probe SE* *Retired
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 07:43 PM   #54
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
LEDZEP's Avatar
191
Rep
12,277
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
very similar to the lemon for the E90. I love the light/dark two tone effect.
__________________


I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #55
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member
ScottyGams's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,440
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIF65GM View Post
LOL Dude I'm having a real difficult time understanding you, but I think you're saying "let the dealership worry about cleaning it since it's only 2-yrs."

Dayum this is killing me, BMW better not come out with any other options for post-March 1 production because I'd have to pony up again.
haha, my post is a little hard to understand now that I read it again. At least you got the basic meaning of my garbled words. That's what I get for posting while falling asleep....
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 05:56 PM   #56
slubu
Never Go Full Retard
slubu's Avatar
59
Rep
1,851
Posts

 
Drives: White Lightning
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Agrestic

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP View Post
very similar to the lemon for the E90. I love the light/dark two tone effect.
are you guessing or do you know this? there is a lemon in my town's lot right now...should i go check it out for comparison?
__________________
2008 335i
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2008, 10:32 PM   #57
adrian's bmw
Here to help
adrian's bmw's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
90
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330Cic
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Wow, I had no idea Jade would really catch on fire like this. I'm really pleased. What a great feeling to be able to let ya'll know that this option existed.

Now all we need is anthracite headliner.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2008, 11:20 PM   #58
e90fanatic
Absolute0
e90fanatic's Avatar
No_Country
71
Rep
5,018
Posts

 
Drives: Has a Roundel
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TO/HK/NJ

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to e90fanatic
not my cup of tea but it looks nice..
__________________
To procede or not to procede......
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2008, 12:58 AM   #59
furui
New Member
1
Rep
25
Posts

 
Drives: 1999 Z3 2.3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by status38 View Post
There is a guy on Bimmerfest that may be getting it even earlier than me, so hopefully we will have some pics even sooner.
Is that guy me?

I'm picking up the same interior combo with Alpine White on the outside. I can't wait to see your Jet Black Coupe as well.

Gotta thank Adrian again for the heads up about this!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2008, 12:33 PM   #60
nmulax
Brigadier General
nmulax's Avatar
United_States
68
Rep
4,324
Posts

 
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Metro-Detroit

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [3.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian's bmw View Post
Keep in mind that this interior color will also be on the M3.
That's not true; it's similar to the interior available on the M3, but the M3 has Silver Novillo leather.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2008, 03:02 PM   #61
adrian's bmw
Here to help
adrian's bmw's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
90
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330Cic
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmulax View Post
That's not true; it's similar to the interior available on the M3, but the M3 has Silver Novillo leather.

My bad.. I meant to say in general appearance and not specifically or exactly like the M3. Thanks for noting that though.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2008, 12:20 AM   #62
adrian's bmw
Here to help
adrian's bmw's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
90
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330Cic
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

First, allow me to sincerely apologize publicly that I could not contain my excitement about the introduction of Jade Leather as an available leather upholstery for the E92/93. It's recently come to our attention that Jade Grey Dakota Leather is a $1,450 additional cost option. After initially modifying an order, this option in the price column appears in the vehicle inquiry as "blocked". It's easy to assume that this option is "free." It is not. Evidently, when you make an inquiry on the vehicle after the "block" has been lifted, the price of $1,450/$1,320 appears.

This does not happen as a result of adding the 20"s to the sport package. The premium package, priority 1 leather, and premium package are mutually exclusive.

For anyone else who has ordered Jade Grey Leather, you need to pull a new inquiry. The charge will now be present.

Again, my sincere apologies for not catching this. Nevertheless, I strongly believe that the exclusivity of getting a priority 1 leather upholstery is certainly worth its keep.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2008, 12:56 AM   #63
CALIF65GM
Colonel
CALIF65GM's Avatar
25
Rep
2,041
Posts

 
Drives: e93-35 May08 ED
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian's bmw View Post
It's recently come to our attention that Jade Grey Dakota Leather is a $1,450 additional cost option. After initially modifying an order, this option in the price column appears in the vehicle inquiry as "blocked". It's easy to assume that this option is "free." It is not. Evidently, when you make an inquiry on the vehicle after the "block" has been lifted, the price of $1,450/$1,320 appears.
Ouch Adrian, you killing us.
__________________
5-2-08 e93-35 ED Montego w/Jade Grey, Step w/Paddles, PP, SP, CA, hot seats and iPod.Awaing re-delivery soon.

Debadged 330xi ED 11/14/05 Auto/Mystic Blue/Gray leather with Alum/PP/SP/CA/Fold-down rear seats/Alarm. Sold to Carmax on 6/7/08 with 50,624 miles on clock
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2008, 02:48 AM   #64
Pimp Star
Captain
Pimp Star's Avatar
18
Rep
627
Posts

 
Drives: E39 M5
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Best color combination,

For coupes:

Sapphire Black Metallic, Jade Gray Dakota Leather, Black Piano Trim

For sedans:

Sapphire Black Metallic, Lemon Dakota Leather, Black Piano Trim

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPlease View Post
Frozen grey just says "I'm German, I'm refined, I'm understated, I'm precise, and I'm merciless."
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #65
KL2DC
Moderator
KL2DC's Avatar
United_States
196
Rep
17,753
Posts

 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian's bmw View Post
First, allow me to sincerely apologize publicly that I could not contain my excitement about the introduction of Jade Leather as an available leather upholstery for the E92/93. It's recently come to our attention that Jade Grey Dakota Leather is a $1,450 additional cost option. After initially modifying an order, this option in the price column appears in the vehicle inquiry as "blocked". It's easy to assume that this option is "free." It is not. Evidently, when you make an inquiry on the vehicle after the "block" has been lifted, the price of $1,450/$1,320 appears.

This does not happen as a result of adding the 20"s to the sport package. The premium package, priority 1 leather, and premium package are mutually exclusive.

For anyone else who has ordered Jade Grey Leather, you need to pull a new inquiry. The charge will now be present.

Again, my sincere apologies for not catching this. Nevertheless, I strongly believe that the exclusivity of getting a priority 1 leather upholstery is certainly worth its keep.

Are you sure its not a glitch in the system?

I believe the P-1 Lemon interior for E90/91s do not incur this extra charge over ZPP or standalone leather option...
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2008, 10:22 AM   #66
adrian's bmw
Here to help
adrian's bmw's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
90
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330Cic
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
Are you sure its not a glitch in the system?

I believe the P-1 Lemon interior for E90/91s do not incur this extra charge over ZPP or standalone leather option...

Yeah, I'm sure. Trust me, I wish it were a glitch in the system I could override, but I can't.

I have a 335i coupe that's about to be shipped for U.S. delivery that has Jade Grey and it's showing a charge for it. Below is the cut and paste from the vehicle inquiry:

Design/MSRP
Description MSRP

Model 0833 335i Cp USD 40,800.00
Color 475 Black Sapphire Metallic 475.00
Upholstery LCD2 Leather Dakota Jade Grey 1,450.00
Options ZPP Premium Package 2,550.00
319 Universal Garage Door Opener N/C
430 Auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors N/C
431 Auto-dimming rearview mirror N/C
488 Lumbar support N/C
4NA Digital compass mirror N/C
639 BMW Assist with Bluetooth System N/C
ZSP Sport Package 1,100.00
2C6 18" Light-alloy wheels Star Spoke (style189... N/C
481 Sport seats N/C
840 Increased top speed limiter N/C
322 Comfort Access system 500.00
494 Heated front seats 500.00
4AD Brushed Aluminum trim N/C
507 Park Distance Control (rear only) 350.00
609 Navigation system 2,100.00
620 Voice activation N/C
655 Satellite radio 595.00
6FL iPod and USB adapter 400.00
6UH Real Time Traffic Information N/C
Net Total 50,820.00
Destination Charge 775.00
Total Suggested Price 51,595.00

For the sedans, I have a 335i with Lemon in stock, but it was ordered prior to the effective 11/20/2007 date for priority 1 charge for that upholstery.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST