E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > ***Official Spotted Thread***



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #1233
Nightman
Private
 
Drives: 2008 335i e93
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia

Posts: 86
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
There was an AW e92 pulling out of the Fair Oaks Hospital as I was pulling in. Right around 2:00PM today.
Nightman is offline   United_States
0
      05-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #1234
cityazndan
Major
 
cityazndan's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 1,451
iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Sigh, I'm new to the BMW community (coming from the Suby community), do BMW owners exchange waves or honks? j/w.
__________________
2007 BMW 335i | 6AT | ZSP | ZPP | ZCW {Smurfin' before it was cool}
|JB4 G5 ISO|Cobb|S&B Filters|RB|Evolution Racewerks|Synapse|ar design|JetHot|Active Autowerke|Bastuck|
||Amuse Ericcson|M-Sport|M5 SMG Knob|V1 Yellow Stripe Steering Wheel||
cityazndan is offline   United_States
0
      05-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #1235
Pcemkr
Pro Hater
 
Drives: Low and slow
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC

Posts: 1,717
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityazndan View Post
Sigh, I'm new to the BMW community (coming from the Suby community), do BMW owners exchange waves or honks? j/w.
No, BMW owners generally act like tough guys from what I've seen. I wave and get a death stare in return like I just pissed in their cheerios. Only the real enthusiasts and nice guys will return a wave/nod.
Pcemkr is offline  
0
      05-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #1236
cityazndan
Major
 
cityazndan's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 1,451
iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [5.00]
I noticed that...I was an idiot and waved at a couple BMW 335i owners and they just gave me the evil eye/death stare. No love.

Guess I have to look for cosmetic mods and adjust my wave accordingly.
__________________
2007 BMW 335i | 6AT | ZSP | ZPP | ZCW {Smurfin' before it was cool}
|JB4 G5 ISO|Cobb|S&B Filters|RB|Evolution Racewerks|Synapse|ar design|JetHot|Active Autowerke|Bastuck|
||Amuse Ericcson|M-Sport|M5 SMG Knob|V1 Yellow Stripe Steering Wheel||
cityazndan is offline   United_States
0
      05-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #1237
LuSt4Boost
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: CTS-V
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD

Posts: 290
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityazndan View Post
Sigh, I'm new to the BMW community (coming from the Suby community), do BMW owners exchange waves or honks? j/w.
I always do, but i normally get an akward "deer in headlights" stare in return...lol
__________________
http://www.e90post.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50760&dateline=132735  2876
N54|Twin Tebow power! + JB4
LuSt4Boost is offline   United_States
0
      05-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #1238
LuSt4Boost
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: CTS-V
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD

Posts: 290
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcemkr View Post
No, BMW owners generally act like tough guys from what I've seen. I wave and get a death stare in return like I just pissed in their cheerios. Only the real enthusiasts and nice guys will return a wave/nod.
+100
__________________
http://www.e90post.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50760&dateline=132735  2876
N54|Twin Tebow power! + JB4
LuSt4Boost is offline   United_States
0
      05-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #1239
Nightman
Private
 
Drives: 2008 335i e93
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia

Posts: 86
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityazndan View Post
I noticed that...I was an idiot and waved at a couple BMW 335i owners and they just gave me the evil eye/death stare. No love.

Guess I have to look for cosmetic mods and adjust my wave accordingly.
That's usually what I do.
Nightman is offline   United_States
0
      05-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #1240
Eric the Ricer
Lieutenant
 
Eric the Ricer's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 459
iTrader: (1)

E90 on M6 Reps at Ft Belvoir Golf Course yesterday. Where you at?
__________________

Slammed 335i - Sold
Eric the Ricer is offline  
0
      05-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #1241
sA x sKy
Sameet
 
sA x sKy's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi '11 -> M4 '15
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Long Island, New York

Posts: 1,742
iTrader: (2)

Came to DC to help sister move in to a new apartment..spotted a clean black E92
335i with 3 spoke rims and CSL trunk by Massachusetts Ave around
7:45 PM.
__________________
E92 335i '11: Sale Pending -> SO F82 M4 '15!
sA x sKy is offline   Bangladesh
0
      05-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #1242
cotmfk
Brigadier General
 
cotmfk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DC, MD, VA

Posts: 3,462
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcemkr
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityazndan View Post
Sigh, I'm new to the BMW community (coming from the Suby community), do BMW owners exchange waves or honks? j/w.
No, BMW owners generally act like tough guys from what I've seen. I wave and get a death stare in return like I just pissed in their cheerios. Only the real enthusiasts and nice guys will return a wave/nod.
Lol. So true!
__________________
cotmfk is offline  
0
      05-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #1243
335_MI6
Colonel
 
335_MI6's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: May 2011
Location: DC/MIAMI/LONDON

Posts: 2,220
iTrader: (2)

Black E90 335i with black grills and sounded like catless downpipes in georgetown..... Right now lol
__________________

Spiike32: "I remember seeing your photoshoot pics with an M3 and was inspired to continue modding to make it look as clean as yours. "
Epacy2: "335=M3?"
THE TECH: "Only 335 guys think so."
335_MI6 is offline  
0
      05-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #1244
cssnms
Brigadier General
 
cssnms's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Murland

Posts: 3,180
iTrader: (4)

Lance we really need to stop meeting up like this.
cssnms is offline   United_States
0
      05-14-2012, 03:20 AM   #1245
Eric the Ricer
Lieutenant
 
Eric the Ricer's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 459
iTrader: (1)

Grey E92 335i. Wheels, aftermarket hood, tinted with the wifey in the passenger seat slowly driving through the Commissary parking lot on Andrews today around 1600L. USMC rear license plate frame. Pretty sure I've met you before (Kingstowne car meet).
__________________

Slammed 335i - Sold
Eric the Ricer is offline  
0
      05-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #1246
davidkotok
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ny/dc

Posts: 372
iTrader: (3)

white 1m yesterday afternoon on the george washington parkway headed west, pulled out of scenic overlook and I gave you a honk. looking good.
davidkotok is offline  
0
      05-14-2012, 09:57 AM   #1247
Pcemkr
Pro Hater
 
Drives: Low and slow
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC

Posts: 1,717
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sA x sKy View Post
Came to DC to help sister move in to a new apartment..spotted a clean black E92
335i with 3 spoke rims and CSL trunk by Massachusetts Ave around
7:45 PM.
3-spoke wheels?!
Pcemkr is offline  
0
      05-14-2012, 11:52 AM   #1248
Stucks
Major
 
Stucks's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Montgomery County, MD

Posts: 1,400
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
Lance we really need to stop meeting up like this.
LOL we see each other on the road more than anyone else on here. Car is looking good as always bro!
__________________
Current: 2008 e92 335i coupe.
Previous: 2003 Honda Accord V6 coupe: AEM V2, zex 75 wet shot (sold)
Stucks is offline   United_States
0
      05-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #1249
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
 
Drives: Black e90 325i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 776
iTrader: (0)

Spotted a very nice looking alphine white M3 with carbon fiber spoiler on 395 today around 3:55 pm, sped by me on the fast lane, I had my music loud and even with it I could hear the beautiful sound of that engine roaring by. ;-)

Was it someone from here? I think it was a white guy in his 20's driving it.
BrazilianBimmer is offline  
0
      05-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #1250
baarii
Major
 
baarii's Avatar
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I-66

Posts: 1,116
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianBimmer View Post
Spotted a very nice looking alphine white M3 with carbon fiber spoiler on 395 today around 3:55 pm, sped by me on the fast lane, I had my music loud and even with it I could hear the beautiful sound of that engine roaring by. ;-)

Was it someone from here? I think it was a white guy in his 20's driving it.
I was on 395 dc bound right around that time! Windows Down, spoiler, white but not alpine white, was in the fast lane, did pass a dark e90 driver window down!
But I am not white!

Last edited by baarii; 05-18-2012 at 04:42 PM.
baarii is offline   United_States
0
      05-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #1251
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
 
Drives: Black e90 325i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 776
iTrader: (0)

Haha...that was you man. Damn that exhaust sounded niceeeee! You was in a hurry, I waited to switch lanes to the fast lane after you passed so I could take a look the rear of your car and those exhaust tips but a couple of toyotas switched lane in front of me and block my view. My bad...thought it was alpine..don't really know the difference lol
Where were u going in such a hurry bro?

I remember that front very well, just the way I saw on my driver side mirror and after I looked at your exhaust sound thread I see I was not wrong, a did hear a very luxurious sounding exhaust.

Last edited by BrazilianBimmer; 05-18-2012 at 04:52 PM.
BrazilianBimmer is offline  
0
      05-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #1252
pseto
Major General
 
pseto's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92 ZCP, M Roadster, X5 4.4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Columbia, MD

Posts: 6,471
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baarii View Post
I was on 395 dc bound right around that time! Windows Down, spoiler, white but not alpine white, was in the fast lane, did pass a dark e90 driver window down!
But I am not white!
__________________
Paul Seto - BMW Car Club of America
National Capital Chapter (MD/DC/NoVA), President & Social Chairman

Become a BMW CCA member & reference my member# 339225
Join our NCC Facebook Page
pseto is offline   United_States
0
      05-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #1253
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
 
Drives: Black e90 325i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 776
iTrader: (0)

spotted a black 328i? in front of potomac wegmans last night close to 12 mid night, white guy with his girlfriend, modded and looked like lowered too
BrazilianBimmer is offline  
0
      05-31-2012, 04:39 PM   #1254
baarii
Major
 
baarii's Avatar
 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I-66

Posts: 1,116
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianBimmer View Post
Haha...that was you man. Damn that exhaust sounded niceeeee! You was in a hurry, I waited to switch lanes to the fast lane after you passed so I could take a look the rear of your car and those exhaust tips but a couple of toyotas switched lane in front of me and block my view. My bad...thought it was alpine..don't really know the difference lol
Where were u going in such a hurry bro?

I remember that front very well, just the way I saw on my driver side mirror and after I looked at your exhaust sound thread I see I was not wrong, a did hear a very luxurious sounding exhaust.
Thank you thank you
I had to make it to Chevy Chase!
baarii is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST