E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Idrive & Mp3

02-16-2008, 09:47 AM   #1
Peej
Private

Drives: VW Golf 3 Cab.

Idrive & Mp3

Hi, i have a question, i have the business idrive (the one with the smaller screen) in the car and i tried a cd that has folders like map1, map2 etc. with mp3 files, the system only reads the first map map1 if i move the controller to map1 i can push the knob but nothing shows to chose another folder how can i change to the other folders or can it not read different folders?
i got 1 cd/dvd drive for nav and audiocd and if i need to navigate i must take out the cd and insert the nav-dvd but sometimes it says there is no nav-dvd inserted but it is after that i cannot get the dvd out anymore and after a while the dvd comes out as if nothing happend!?!
am i due for an update of what?

thx
Peej is offline   Netherlands
      02-16-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
BK
Smiling politely

Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.50]
Push up, choose the root folder, and click. It should navigate to the folder structure you have on the disk, where you can choose map2, map3, etc.

330i | Black Sapphire | Beige + Burl | Sport | Premium | Cold | Nav | CA | Sat prep
BK is offline   United_States