E90Post
 


N54Tuning.com
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Offical Las Vegas E9Xs Thread



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #3147
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
16

 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany


Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush24 View Post
Hope all your guys cars are inside because we just got some serious hail up here in NLV!!
When and what time?
__________________
Practice dosent make perfect, the dedication to achieve pefection makes perfect. "Smack" http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...n-waiting.html
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #3148
iBoost
Brigadier General
49

 
iBoost's Avatar
 
Drives: real slow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas


Posts: 3,041
iTrader: (13)

that was scary last night!!
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #3149
GoldRush24
Private
0

 
Drives: 2009 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Las Vegas


Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack View Post
When and what time?
Last night about 11pm. I went outside as it was happening to see how big the hail was, I picked up a couple of pieces that were the size of a quarter. You didn't hear any thunder last night?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #3150
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
16

 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany


Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush24 View Post
Last night about 11pm. I went outside as it was happening to see how big the hail was, I picked up a couple of pieces that were the size of a quarter. You didn't hear any thunder last night?
Oh ok. I heard it but was in bed. Both my BMW's were in the garage at that time. I cant believe the hail was that big.
__________________
Practice dosent make perfect, the dedication to achieve pefection makes perfect. "Smack" http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...n-waiting.html
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #3151
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
16

 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany


Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Hey fellas trying to get a meet going. Anyone down?
__________________
Practice dosent make perfect, the dedication to achieve pefection makes perfect. "Smack" http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...n-waiting.html
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 05:07 PM   #3152
SteanLV
Philippines
77

 
SteanLV's Avatar
 
Drives: Liberty Walk M3
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV


Posts: 2,854
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to SteanLV
Quote:
Originally Posted by smack View Post
Hey fellas trying to get a meet going. Anyone down?
can i come!?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #3153
wannabe_gearhead
New Member
0

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Las Vegas


Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

I have some major water stain marks on my rear window anybody know how to remove them, or a place that can?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #3154
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
16

 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany


Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroSquad:Stean View Post
can i come!?
For sure homie. Im trying to get others involved as well. Anyone is welcome. Friday night In N Out at 8.
__________________
Practice dosent make perfect, the dedication to achieve pefection makes perfect. "Smack" http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...n-waiting.html
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 10:15 PM   #3155
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
16

 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany


Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe_gearhead View Post
I have some major water stain marks on my rear window anybody know how to remove them, or a place that can?
Try some IPA or vinnegar in place of your glass cleaner. You could also use a razor blade to help remove them.
__________________
Practice dosent make perfect, the dedication to achieve pefection makes perfect. "Smack" http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...n-waiting.html
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #3156
GoldRush24
Private
0

 
Drives: 2009 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Las Vegas


Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack View Post
For sure homie. Im trying to get others involved as well. Anyone is welcome. Friday night In N Out at 8.
Which in n out? I can swing by friday night.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 04:53 AM   #3157
tixxx
New Member
United_States
1

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: las vegas


Posts: 27
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush24 View Post
Which in n out? I can swing by friday night.
what happend with the wenesdays meets???
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #3158
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
16

 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany


Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush24 View Post
Which in n out? I can swing by friday night.
Sorry. Sahara and 15
__________________
Practice dosent make perfect, the dedication to achieve pefection makes perfect. "Smack" http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...n-waiting.html
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #3159
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
16

 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany


Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tixxx View Post
what happend with the wenesdays meets???
Nothing wrong with the wednesday meets. Just want wanted to do a weekend meet as I have a few guys that would rather meet up friday night because of no work the following day. Also to far to drive for some of my guys including myself for a week night meet.
__________________
Practice dosent make perfect, the dedication to achieve pefection makes perfect. "Smack" http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...n-waiting.html
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #3160
Manny_World
Colonel
United_States
31

 
Manny_World's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas


Posts: 2,362
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Greetings from Florida...

I'm moving out to Vegas in about 4 months and trying to figure out where are some good communities to start looking into to buy a house? I see you all are pretty active, can't wait to join you all. I'm tired of crashing Mustangs and Evo meets. Thanks in advance!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #3161
Eternal
Second Lieutenant
United_States
2

 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas


Posts: 279
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World View Post
I'm moving out to Vegas in about 4 months and trying to figure out where are some good communities to start looking into to buy a house? I see you all are pretty active, can't wait to join you all. I'm tired of crashing Mustangs and Evo meets. Thanks in advance!
Depends on where you will be working. There really are 4 "nice" area. Hendersen, Summerlin, Aliante, Centennial. But all of them depend on where you work.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #3162
Manny_World
Colonel
United_States
31

 
Manny_World's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas


Posts: 2,362
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
Depends on where you will be working. There really are 4 "nice" area. Hendersen, Summerlin, Aliante, Centennial. But all of them depend on where you work.
Thanks. I'll be working on Nellis. I'm hearing good things about Hendersen, Summerlin, and Aliante. Now getting into car talk. Are there any Indy shops out there that does shell blasting on the intake valves? Looking to get this done either before I leave FL or shortly after arriving NV.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 10:56 PM   #3163
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
16

 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany


Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World View Post
Thanks. I'll be working on Nellis. I'm hearing good things about Hendersen, Summerlin, and Aliante. Now getting into car talk. Are there any Indy shops out there that does shell blasting on the intake valves? Looking to get this done either before I leave FL or shortly after arriving NV.
Yo Manny its Mike. I came out to Florida to meet up at the car show remember?? I work over in vehicle maintenance. Sorry I cant provide any advice for housing as I live on base. Let me know if you need anything.
__________________
Practice dosent make perfect, the dedication to achieve pefection makes perfect. "Smack" http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...n-waiting.html
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 11:02 PM   #3164
GoldRush24
Private
0

 
Drives: 2009 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Las Vegas


Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

I'm on Nellis. In my opinion Henderson and Summerlin are just too far. I'd hate to deal with that 95 traffic everyday. I live in Aliante and I can be on base in 15 minutes; plus there are some super nice houses up here! Let me know if you want any other info!
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 11:10 PM   #3165
Manny_World
Colonel
United_States
31

 
Manny_World's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas


Posts: 2,362
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smack View Post
Yo Manny its Mike. I came out to Florida to meet up at the car show remember?? I work over in vehicle maintenance. Sorry I cant provide any advice for housing as I live on base. Let me know if you need anything.
Yep, I remember you. I'll let you know if I need anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush24 View Post
I'm on Nellis. In my opinion Henderson and Summerlin are just too far. I'd hate to deal with that 95 traffic everyday. I live in Aliante and I can be on base in 15 minutes; plus there are some super nice houses up here! Let me know if you want any other info!
Thanks for the heads up. For now, just trying to narrow it down where to buy a house. Heard near base is terrible!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #3166
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
16

 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany


Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Stay away from off base housing near the base. Anywhere over in Alliante is nice and is close to base. Are you military?
__________________
Practice dosent make perfect, the dedication to achieve pefection makes perfect. "Smack" http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...n-waiting.html
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 11:54 PM   #3167
GoldRush24
Private
0

 
Drives: 2009 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Las Vegas


Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack View Post
Stay away from off base housing near the base. Anywhere over in Alliante is nice and is close to base. Are you military?
Yeah most places near the base are crap. There are one or two okay developments near base, but would you want to buy a good house in a shitty area?
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #3168
GoldRush24
Private
0

 
Drives: 2009 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Las Vegas


Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Any tint shops you guys recommend?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST