E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Offical Las Vegas E9Xs Thread



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-16-2010, 02:45 PM   #1123
mr_graphite
Private First Class
1
Rep
158
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vegas

iTrader: (1)

Wrong side of town.....

I never see anyone.......... I must live in the complete wrong side of town. Lol.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2010, 04:15 PM   #1124
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
HondaGoneRogue's Avatar
55
Rep
3,567
Posts

 
Drives: 08 AW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [4.33]
LOL, be glad your not by me. Cops getting shot monthly over here. Ridiculous.
__________________

2008 AW 135i, Whats a mod?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #1125
Clayton
EuroSquad Member
Clayton's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
40
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E90 LCI
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
09 E90 LCI  [5.00]
When you guys were talking about that GMOVR M3 I knew I saw it somewhere lol he's in the airforce and stationed up at creech where I work
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2010, 08:11 PM   #1126
335Caliber
Private
335Caliber's Avatar
2
Rep
98
Posts

 
Drives: Pure Power
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

got done painting my calipers the other day. Nice red....matches the car perfectly. Looks so much better than I expected. Took about 2 hours overall cause I had to do wheel by wheel.

Had to take each wheel off, clean the caliper and then do a coat of the paint. Then had to wait 20 mins and repaint then put the wheel back on and move on to next wheel


Used the G2 paint for calipers. Looks professional. Paint dries perfectly and it looks like it was done at a body shop

Very happy here
__________________
JB3 2.0 / AR CAT- DP's / BMS DCI / AMS FMIC / Forge DV's / Etc...
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2010, 11:44 PM   #1127
iBoost
Brigadier General
iBoost's Avatar
49
Rep
3,041
Posts

 
Drives: real slow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (13)

post up some pics! or come by the install meet which is _________?

lets start deciding what day, im ready for the 2.0 im already rolling w/o the h-vac filters and crap lol
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 01:55 AM   #1128
newbieman78
Second Lieutenant
newbieman78's Avatar
10
Rep
274
Posts

 
Drives: bmw 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

sure..i'll try to put up some pics of the calipers soon. looks good with the m6 reps cause they don't hide the calipers.

Do you guys know what the worst thing about owning our cars is??

I'll tell you......its cause everyone else gets to enjoy looking at them and admiring them in action...and what do we get? we get to sit behind the steering wheel looking at all the other crappy cars.

We do so much work to our cars and can't even see how it looks on the road. I've never even seen my m6 reps in action. I only get to see them when car is parked. I don't even know how the wheels look now with the painted calipers when the car is moving.

i am gonna have to get one of you guys to drive my car and i'll follow you behind and and take some time to admire my car for a while
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 02:37 AM   #1129
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
smack's Avatar
Germany
16
Rep
1,568
Posts

 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-jd0723 View Post
When you guys were talking about that GMOVR M3 I knew I saw it somewhere lol he's in the airforce and stationed up at creech where I work
I knew I saw that car somewhere. I have only seen it on base just a handfull of times. Have you seen the red M6 or blue Z4M coupe with AC Schnitzer front lip, rear trunk spoiler, and exhaust on base? Both have same parts.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 04:03 AM   #1130
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
HondaGoneRogue's Avatar
55
Rep
3,567
Posts

 
Drives: 08 AW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieman78 View Post

i am gonna have to get one of you guys to drive my car and i'll follow you behind and and take some time to admire my car for a while
Exactly! We can trade and roll on the 215. I would love to look at mine as well. Does this make us incredibly vain?
__________________

2008 AW 135i, Whats a mod?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 04:04 AM   #1131
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
HondaGoneRogue's Avatar
55
Rep
3,567
Posts

 
Drives: 08 AW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-jd0723 View Post
When you guys were talking about that GMOVR M3 I knew I saw it somewhere lol he's in the airforce and stationed up at creech where I work
Yup.
__________________

2008 AW 135i, Whats a mod?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 04:05 AM   #1132
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
HondaGoneRogue's Avatar
55
Rep
3,567
Posts

 
Drives: 08 AW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smack View Post
I knew I saw that car somewhere. I have only seen it on base just a handfull of times. Have you seen the red M6 or blue Z4M coupe with AC Schnitzer front lip, rear trunk spoiler, and exhaust on base? Both have same parts.
I haven't seen either of those. Are talking about Creech or Nellis?
__________________

2008 AW 135i, Whats a mod?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #1133
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
smack's Avatar
Germany
16
Rep
1,568
Posts

 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany

iTrader: (0)

Nellis. The blue Z4M belongs to a guy in security forces. He was stationed at Vogelweh. My friend over there worked with the guy but i never seen him.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 09:58 AM   #1134
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
HondaGoneRogue's Avatar
55
Rep
3,567
Posts

 
Drives: 08 AW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smack View Post
Nellis. The blue Z4M belongs to a guy in security forces. He was stationed at Vogelweh. My friend over there worked with the guy but i never seen him.
Ha, He's the guy always talking crap about N54's. He basically nutswings on M vehicles. I wouldn't mind catching him at a stoplight. Good info, I actually just got an "infraction" getting into it with him and another choad the other day.

His latest sentence "I'm not saying .35i's suck. There are just driving characteristics which fail to live up to M standards. Making these cars faster won't make up for all the other shortcomings (compared to M models). It is what it is."

Because we were all under the impression we had M's? LOL. If I can walk E90/92 M3's, I can walk his driving "shoe".

/end rant
__________________

2008 AW 135i, Whats a mod?

Last edited by HondaGoneRogue; 02-17-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 10:42 AM   #1135
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
smack's Avatar
Germany
16
Rep
1,568
Posts

 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany

iTrader: (0)

Really? I do remember my friend back in Germany telling me about all his stories about how bad ass his car is. Sounds to me like a nutswinger on the M cars.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 12:35 PM   #1136
iBoost
Brigadier General
iBoost's Avatar
49
Rep
3,041
Posts

 
Drives: real slow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieman78 View Post
sure..i'll try to put up some pics of the calipers soon. looks good with the m6 reps cause they don't hide the calipers.

Do you guys know what the worst thing about owning our cars is??

I'll tell you......its cause everyone else gets to enjoy looking at them and admiring them in action...and what do we get? we get to sit behind the steering wheel looking at all the other crappy cars.

We do so much work to our cars and can't even see how it looks on the road. I've never even seen my m6 reps in action. I only get to see them when car is parked. I don't even know how the wheels look now with the painted calipers when the car is moving.

i am gonna have to get one of you guys to drive my car and i'll follow you behind and and take some time to admire my car for a while
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
Exactly! We can trade and roll on the 215. I would love to look at mine as well. Does this make us incredibly vain?
i make my gf drive the car around the block to see it rolling haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
, I can walk his driving "shoe".

/end rant
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #1137
iBoost
Brigadier General
iBoost's Avatar
49
Rep
3,041
Posts

 
Drives: real slow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (13)

btw do you guys want to get together tomorrow night?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #1138
mr_graphite
Private First Class
1
Rep
158
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vegas

iTrader: (1)

Wow, reading all that was a lot to take in......

Vain? Yes, but why not. =)

I'm down for the car swap.

When your done with the shoe, I would love to continue destroying him with my grocery getter.

I'm on lockdown till next Monday, so can we hold off till then??? =)
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #1139
iBoost
Brigadier General
iBoost's Avatar
49
Rep
3,041
Posts

 
Drives: real slow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (13)

looks like it will be till next week how's next tuesday then???
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2010, 04:19 AM   #1140
newbieman78
Second Lieutenant
newbieman78's Avatar
10
Rep
274
Posts

 
Drives: bmw 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

check this out......kinda likey

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352592
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #1141
iBoost
Brigadier General
iBoost's Avatar
49
Rep
3,041
Posts

 
Drives: real slow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (13)

that looks pretty awesome! but when im ready for my next gauge ill be getting the ecs tunning one.

we're expecting rain again tomorrow
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #1142
Clayton
EuroSquad Member
Clayton's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
40
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E90 LCI
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
09 E90 LCI  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
looks like it will be till next week how's next tuesday then???
sounds good to me
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #1143
iBoost
Brigadier General
iBoost's Avatar
49
Rep
3,041
Posts

 
Drives: real slow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (13)

Where did everyone go?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 03:43 PM   #1144
npinibir2
Private First Class
npinibir2's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
185
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Henderson, NV

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
Where did everyone go?
me shopping for DP, air intake and jb3.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST