E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > M sport package for E90



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-25-2008, 05:20 AM   #23
manyways
Private First Class
 
manyways's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i M-Sport
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne, AU

Posts: 135
iTrader: (0)

you can try SouthernBM in Moorabbin VIC, ask for Andrew
they are the authorised Active Autowerke's and Eisenmann sellers, and of course BMW specialists

www.southernbm.com.au
manyways is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2008, 07:14 AM   #24
[SIPUT]
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: sparkling graphite 320i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sydney

Posts: 261
iTrader: (1)

eibach pro kit it around $650 so you basically paying $300 for labour...pretty expensive i'd say...there are lots of mechanic in sydney that are capable of fitting springs for bmws and are happy to charge you only $150-200ish..but then again youre not living in syd...
[SIPUT] is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 11:00 PM   #25
Tintin
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 125i
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

Rex - how did you go with getting the Msport pack extras?

I was also wondering it is possible to install the Msport steering wheel and shift knob in a standard 325. Did you discover any suppliers for those products in your search?

Seems to be a few in the US but they dont appear to ship overseas.
Tintin is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2008, 03:51 AM   #26
astra
Brigadier General
 
astra's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney

Posts: 3,748
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to astra
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SIPUT] View Post
eibach pro kit it around $650 so you basically paying $300 for labour...pretty expensive i'd say...there are lots of mechanic in sydney that are capable of fitting springs for bmws and are happy to charge you only $150-200ish..but then again youre not living in syd...
I would love to know who is charging $150
__________________
astra is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2008, 10:46 PM   #27
[SIPUT]
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: sparkling graphite 320i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sydney

Posts: 261
iTrader: (1)

the workshop that i usually go to....

astra which workshopdid you went to when u install your mod stuff?
[SIPUT] is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2008, 07:44 AM   #28
jp330Cic.au
Captain
 
jp330Cic.au's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335DCT / E70 X5 40d
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Posts: 628
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Rex - how did you go with getting the Msport pack extras?

I was also wondering it is possible to install the Msport steering wheel and shift knob in a standard 325. Did you discover any suppliers for those products in your search?

Seems to be a few in the US but they dont appear to ship overseas.
I installed a Msport steering wheel onto my E46 330. Found it on E-Bay from Sweeden and the trim from HK.
jp330Cic.au is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2008, 07:06 PM   #29
astra
Brigadier General
 
astra's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney

Posts: 3,748
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to astra
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SIPUT] View Post
the workshop that i usually go to....

astra which workshopdid you went to when u install your mod stuff?
I had my body kit installed at J Racing in Canberra, and my coilovers at British and European Motor Works
__________________
astra is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST