E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Quick question

01-31-2006, 02:21 AM   #1
BMW E90
Major General

Drives: E90 335i

Quick question

anyone used Meguiars Gold Class Rich Leather cleaner/conditioner?? I think I've read it on here that people used the wax but nothing about the leather stuff. I just bought a bottle and will apply it to the car soon. Any comment/suggestion is greatly appreciated. THanks
BMW E90 is online now   United_States
      01-31-2006, 03:51 AM   #2
Broken1
E90 Addict

Drives: E90 325i Sparking Graphite

Garage List
I've used the wax, and it's great. I've never tried the leather conditioner (although I heard E90fleet say it was good (I think))

I personally use the BMW Leather Cream to condition my seats. It's really excellent - and lasts!!
Broken1 is offline   South Africa
      01-31-2006, 05:48 AM   #3
BimmerMan7
Private

Drives: 325i E90

Red face Leather

I purchased the BMW Leather Lotion Bottle (Made in Germany) from the dealerhsip and this works well. It takes off the dirt marks from any leather seats easily and prevents leather from drying out, especially here in South Africa, where it is quite hot. Remember -E90 owners -the biggest enemy of leather seats are heat and dirt. Heat dries out the leather and dirt makes it hard and the seats will eventually crack or make marks. Keep your seats clean and "moist" by using a lotion. The BMW lotion is whitish in color and it is the same as applying Vaseline to your skin, the only thing is that the BMW lotion does not rub off onto your clothes.