E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS or LA: 2007 Black on Black e92 6MT

02-28-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
OtuaCarGod
22 yeard old and daddy didn't buy me shit...

Drives: Black on Black 335i Coupe 6MT

Send a message via AIM to OtuaCarGod
Thumbs up FS or LA: 2007 Black on Black e92 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
EDIT: On E-Bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...em110236873422
-WAY more pics in post #18

SPECS:

2007 Jet Black on Black Dakota Leather e92 6-SPEED MANUAL
Dark Burlwood trip (see pics)
Premium package
Sport Package
i-Drive/Nav (V27)
Comfort Access
Cold Weather package
Windows tinted dark in back (one step up from limo) and 50% in the front. Just dark enough to make a difference and light enough to get away with it in front tint illegal states. The BEST tint job I have seen in my life. The tint on the front windows goes all the way up to the edge. There's no lip or line where the tint ends 2 or 3 mm short of the window.
Only mods are debadged rear and painted front reflectors. I have the stockers and can switch back if desired.

STORY:

Ordered the car last January, picked it up March 31st. I absolutely LOVE this car. I've decided to follow a dream, which changes my cash flow situation, so life would be easier if I didn't have a BMW payment each month. The car has NEVER been raced or tracked. I'm a young guy but I don't abuse my cars. Car was perma-plated when brand new and I've actually been waxing it on a regular basis, too. Interior is immaculate. Paint is perfect with 2 exceptions. One rock-chip on the upper end of the hood down to the primer, not the metal. You don't really see it except when drying the car after washing. One door ding on the passenger side fender. It's in the crease of the wheel well. Both are very minor. The car currently has the OEM windshield but it is cracked, so if you feel you would want me to replace that we can discuss it. I'm very flexible. I hit a razor with a rear tire on the stock RFT's and decided to replace both rear tires with new non-RFT's. The car has the OEM potenzas on front now, with plenty of meat left on them, and BRAND NEW Dunlop Dureizas on the rear with only about 300 miles on them. I also went 10mm wider on each rear tire to 265's.

MONEY:

Need to sell it due to financial reasons. I have a $692.07 base payment, and a $46k total payoff. I would like to walk away from this car with as little of a hit as possible, so I'm putting that info out there and asking for offers. The lease was a 36mo lease, 12kmi/yr, I've made 11 payments so far (next one is due in a week, so it may be 12). Car has 11,200 miles on it right now, but is currently being daily driven so the miles are going up by about 8-20/day.

I work for the sales department for a luxury dealership here in Las Vegas, and that comes with some perks. I can sell my car through the dealership. That means I can provide financing for you, through just about anybody, at dealer-rates, and help with shipping for out-of-the-area buyers. I can also sell waranties, GAP insurance, tire+wheel coverage etc, and take trade-ins. I could probably do 100% financing for you, shipping and everything included if you're interested. I can discuss this with potential buyers, just get in touch with me. Note: This is MY personal car, the sale will only go through the dealership if it works out best for my buyer and myself.

e-mail: ryanohlinger@gmail.com
pm
or phone, pm me for my cell#

PICTURES:
(taken with my iPhone, so I apologize if they're not up to snuff. ANY additional photos available on request, from a 7.1mp Camera)

Thanks for Looking.

Ryan
ryanohlinger@gmail.com

DON'T DRIVE FASTER THAN YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL CAN FLY... I GOT ONE FAST MOTHER F#@KIN ANGEL

Last edited by OtuaCarGod; 03-25-2008 at 01:14 PM.
OtuaCarGod is offline   United_States
      02-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #2
Go Rebels
Confidential

Drives: 335i Coupe

Great looking car - I hope it sells fast. I'm curious where you got the window tinting done? I need to tint the windows on my car.
Go Rebels is offline   United_States
      03-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
OtuaCarGod

I got it done in northern Cali, where I bought the car.

I have heard great things about Total Eclipse tinting on W. Sahara. That's where all the guys I work with get theirs done.

DON'T DRIVE FASTER THAN YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL CAN FLY... I GOT ONE FAST MOTHER F#@KIN ANGEL
      03-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #4
OtuaCarGod

UPDATE:

I've made the 12th payment, only 24 left now, and I've purchased a new daily driver, so any additional mileage will be minimal.

03-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #5
voltron1011
Colonel

Drives: 2011 135i, FJR-1300

What's the monthly payment with tax?
Bump, for a fellow Las Vegan
      03-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #6
OtuaCarGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron1011 View Post
What's the monthly payment with tax?
Bump, for a fellow Las Vegan
Hey, Thanks! Comes to ~$745 including 7.75% sales tax for Vegas. Of course if someone assumes my lease the tax rate will adjust to sales tax in your area.

It hurts me to see this car just sit while I drive my other car!! Someone want to take it off my hands so I don't have to be reminded I don't get to drive her anymore?

03-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #7
OtuaCarGod

BUMP/EDIT

Asking a purchase price of $44,000 obo, offering the lease with a $1,000 buyer incentive.

03-15-2008, 09:59 PM   #8
OtuaCarGod

TTT

03-18-2008, 12:22 PM   #9
OtuaCarGod

Price Update: Asking $42,000 obo

03-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #10
Heli411
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 335I Barbera Red / Beige

Just out of curiosity... what dream are you following?
      03-18-2008, 01:17 PM   #11
garyhgaryh
Major

Drives: Supercharged e30 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli411 View Post
Yes, I'm curious as well
garyhgaryh is offline   United_States
      03-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #12
OtuaCarGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli411 View Post
Full time professional poker player. As you can expect the pressure of having to come up with an additional $700/mo to pay for a BMW instead of having some paid off basic transportation is not what I need when trying to start off.

03-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #13
OtuaCarGod

I can give you whatever its worth in trade-in if your interested. Wanna send me the VIN and all the details?

03-19-2008, 10:57 AM   #14
OtuaCarGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by got psi View Post
holy crap!!! i just looked on KBB and trade in value is 27k. i'd be upside down 3k. what would happen in that case?
We can roll any negative equity you have into the financing of the BMW, or you can cut a seperate check to your financing company for the negative equity.

Just a note: KBB.com tends to be a bit high compared with what dealers can generally give for cars. If you want to e-mail or PM me all the info on your Lexus I can tell you how much it's worth. I can even put together payment info etc. on the BMW if you want.

03-20-2008, 07:56 PM   #15
OtuaCarGod

UPDATE::

GotPSI - Sent your car's info to my used car manager, he contacted several dealers to get buu-bids on it. We'll know it's value shortly. He's estimating high 20's.

Gave her a fresh detail today, handwash and full handwax. Fresh coat and she's sparking. 71 more photos taken and available for view here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...view=slideshow

03-25-2008, 01:14 PM   #16
OtuaCarGod

ON E-BAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...em110236873422

04-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #17
evoralliart
Private First Class

Drives: BMW

u still have it??
      04-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #18
OtuaCarGod

SOLD thank you.