E90Post

Evolve Automotive

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Jlevi and my front m spoiler

03-02-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
cycler
Major General

Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Jlevi and my front m spoiler

I ordered my front m spoiler for Jlevi back in December and finally got it after 6-7 weeks. Something to do with a lost shippment. I didnt order the OEM version (which I should of) but ordered the knockoff instead thinking Ide saved $100.00. Guys always go for the original. You wont regret it. You might pay a little more but you will be getting a quality product.

I bitched and complained to Nick about why it was taking so long and he was really cool about it. If it were me I would of told the customer F*&K off and here is your money back. Nick was pretty profesional about it and apoligized. He even gave me 10% off of that order and an additional 10% off of my next order which i then ordered a rear M spoiler.

I finally got the front spoiler and it totally didnt fit. After 6 weeks of waiting I get a spoiler that fits like shit. It didnt rap around all the way...the front two pieces that look like fangs were sticking out and I had to use double stick tape to make it adhere. I left it on and called Nick right away and complained. He asked for pics which I sent him within an hour. Nick told me that a new supplier was being used and that his painter assured him that it fit however it didnt. So Nick wanted me to return it. He emailed me a return label and exchanged my spoiler for a OEM one at no charge (took 6 days). I think he lost money on me already by giving me 10% off of 2 orders. Then paying for shipping back to his painter, then paying for shipping back to me for a new spoiller and sending me one that is $100.00 more than the one I ordered originally. And paying for the new paint job on the new spoiler.

All said and done Im very happy with my product and his customer service was like that of a Nike. Even though Im sure he either lost money on me or made a lot less than he anticipated he made sure that I was a happy customer. Thats what mattered most to him. Therefore whenever I need anything I will go to Nick at Jlevisw first and if he doesnt have it then go somewhere else.

Thank you Nick
      03-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
Amir87
Gruppe Titan

Drives: 08 E92 SG/Coral

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [5.00]
Kudos to Nick@JLevi!

They sure do have awesome customer service!
      03-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #3
SV Concepts

Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Very sorry about the lost shipment (this is why we do NOT use DHL - I wish our suppliers would learn the same lesson already!) and the misfitting front lip (we pulled it from our product line immediately after seeing the photos you sent us!)

I am, however, very happy that Nick took care of you - this is what we expect from all of our sales and support staff!

Thank you for your gleaming review, also! If you get a chance, please feel free to copy it over to www.resellerratings.com

Thanks!
JL
SV Concepts is offline   United_States
      03-04-2008, 03:27 PM   #4
415Banker

Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

Send a message via AIM to 415Banker Send a message via MSN to 415Banker Send a message via Yahoo to 415Banker
may i also add that nick is very knowledgeable of his products! made an order for air suspension rear links for my car and he was dead on with instant answers....i didn't sense any doubts with uhms...or ohs...

as a touring owner, rear linkages is even not discussed much as a suspension upgrades with other touring heads, but nick being a pro knew it down to the T...

thanks nick!
415Banker is offline   Philippines
      03-04-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General

Drives: BMW Duh

Send a message via AIM to SV Concepts III
Aaron, glad we got things squared away and look forward to working with you on the suspension.

My pleasure Jose!