E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Pics of my car



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-08-2006, 01:25 AM   #1
Sound Of Speed
~*teehee*~
Sound Of Speed's Avatar
21
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: Clownshoe and a 4x4
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Sound Of Speed
Pics of my car

Off to a controversial start, huh?

Well, my name is Gary.
I'm from Los Angeles
This is my Z3 Coupe 2.8tu 5spd

Pics from my Canon SD400:












Pics from a Canon 20D:








Pics from a Nikon DSLR:






These are just pics from a few Fridays ago
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:27 AM   #2
Enroutte
Private First Class
Enroutte's Avatar
36
Rep
160
Posts

Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

iTrader: (0)

pretty!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:28 AM   #3
Sound Of Speed
~*teehee*~
Sound Of Speed's Avatar
21
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: Clownshoe and a 4x4
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Sound Of Speed
So far:
Hardwired my Valentine1
Debadged
Debaffled airbox
Monster Icruze
modified washer fluid system
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:28 AM   #4
Jason
Administrator
Jason's Avatar
United_States
8864
Rep
17,172
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Welcome to the forum.. love the car. Used to hangout on bimmerforums too when I had my clownshoe.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:30 AM   #5
Sound Of Speed
~*teehee*~
Sound Of Speed's Avatar
21
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: Clownshoe and a 4x4
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Sound Of Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Welcome to the forum.. love the car. Used to hangout on bimmerforums too when I had my clownshoe.
Nice, had an M?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:31 AM   #6
Nikki
Major General
Nikki's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
6,373
Posts

Drives: del Sol VTEC & Sepang Z4MC
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OC

iTrader: (9)

We have a photo forum, or is that only for e90s? The pictures are nice, but you could get a lot more out of that camera. Try a longer exposure.
Do you have Photoshop? Literally 30 seconds on one of those images will improve it immensely.

IE:

Attached Images
 
__________________
Nikki

Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:33 AM   #7
Jason
Administrator
Jason's Avatar
United_States
8864
Rep
17,172
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Of Speed
Nice, had an M?
Yep, cosmos black, tho yours is the rarer clown shoe (as I'm sure you know). E90 in your future or here for the company?
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:33 AM   #8
Sound Of Speed
~*teehee*~
Sound Of Speed's Avatar
21
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: Clownshoe and a 4x4
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Sound Of Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
We have a photo forum, or is that only for e90s? The pictures are nice, but you could get a lot more out of that camera. Try a longer exposure.
Do you have Photoshop? Literally 30 seconds on one of those images will improve it immensely.
Thanks, but I was using my SD400. Pretty good pictures from a point and shoot.

My friends were using their DSLRs
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:33 AM   #9
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
39
Rep
735
Posts

Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: e90post.com

iTrader: (0)

Sound Of Speed, hey look I'm sorry...that was completely wrong of me. I was just really confused by the thread, and maybe I'm a little over-tired. I'm not a jerk, I swear! Sorry for the rought start and I hope you feel welcome here. Welcome to the forum.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:33 AM   #10
Sound Of Speed
~*teehee*~
Sound Of Speed's Avatar
21
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: Clownshoe and a 4x4
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Sound Of Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Yep, cosmos black, tho yours is the rarer clown shoe (as I'm sure you know). E90 in your future or here for the company?
Oh yes I know.

2100 M Coupes made for USA. 900 Z3 Coupes.

E90? Possibly... it'll go great with a turbo Z Coupe........
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:34 AM   #11
Sound Of Speed
~*teehee*~
Sound Of Speed's Avatar
21
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: Clownshoe and a 4x4
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Sound Of Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Sound Of Speed, hey look I'm sorry...that was completely wrong of me. I was just really confused by the thread, and maybe I'm a little over-tired. I'm not a jerk, I swear! Sorry for the rought start and I hope you feel welcome here. Welcome to the forum.
No problem man, I'm not taking anything serious in the other thread, it was just for fun.

Good to meet you.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:42 AM   #12
Nikki
Major General
Nikki's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
6,373
Posts

Drives: del Sol VTEC & Sepang Z4MC
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OC

iTrader: (9)

Oh well it says "Pics from a Canon 20D:" so maybe you were talking about the pictures above it. Here is a little extra editing. Just because I'm bored.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Nikki


Last edited by Nikki; 02-08-2006 at 02:00 AM.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:59 AM   #13
Enroutte
Private First Class
Enroutte's Avatar
36
Rep
160
Posts

Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

iTrader: (0)

well.. i love your photos gary!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 02:22 AM   #14
ksfrogman
Major General
ksfrogman's Avatar
United_States
177
Rep
6,750
Posts

Drives: E90 330i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Torrance, CA

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ksfrogman
nikki, i just bought a d50, and as a digital cam noob i'm still trying to figure out how to select the most appropriate manual settings. tips?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 02:26 AM   #15
Nikki
Major General
Nikki's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
6,373
Posts

Drives: del Sol VTEC & Sepang Z4MC
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OC

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfrogman
nikki, i just bought a d50, and as a digital cam noob i'm still trying to figure out how to select the most appropriate manual settings. tips?
That camera is a little different than mine. My only rules I use are:
daytime: no flash, iso 50, tripod
nighttime: no flash, iso 50 or iso 100, tripod, shutter between 1"-15" depending on lighting. 1" if there is sufficient lighting (bright street lamps) and 15" if there is almost no lighting around.

Here is a great review of the camera that shows you about all of its settings and features:

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/ni...ew/index.shtml
__________________
Nikki

Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 03:06 AM   #16
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
puck724's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
1,745
Posts

Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: california

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
nice pics man. welcome to the forums.
__________________
2006 330i --sapphire black--black leather --alumminum trim --premium package --cold weather package --park distace control --automatic transmission --navigation with iDrive
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 03:11 AM   #17
ksfrogman
Major General
ksfrogman's Avatar
United_States
177
Rep
6,750
Posts

Drives: E90 330i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Torrance, CA

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ksfrogman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
That camera is a little different than mine. My only rules I use are:
daytime: no flash, iso 50, tripod
nighttime: no flash, iso 50 or iso 100, tripod, shutter between 1"-15" depending on lighting. 1" if there is sufficient lighting (bright street lamps) and 15" if there is almost no lighting around.

Here is a great review of the camera that shows you about all of its settings and features:

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/ni...ew/index.shtml
Wonderful! Thanks for the tips and the nice link
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 03:37 AM   #18
db17k
Chicketeh china the chinese chicken, you have?
db17k's Avatar
13
Rep
790
Posts

Drives: 335ci hold out
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
"i've got a fever and the only prescription is more clownshoe!"
__________________
"In Soviet Russia car forks you!"

Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 12:53 PM   #19
ward
Major General
73
Rep
6,162
Posts

Drives: F
Join Date: May 2005
Location: T

iTrader: (0)

LOVE THE SHOE!!

If I were only about 3 inches shorter I would have one (don't fit in the things)
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:06 PM   #20
Enroutte
Private First Class
Enroutte's Avatar
36
Rep
160
Posts

Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward
LOVE THE SHOE!!

If I were only about 3 inches shorter I would have one (don't fit in the things)

good thing for me, im vertically challenged. i stand at a towering, 5'2. jealous, ward?
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:07 PM   #21
Nikki
Major General
Nikki's Avatar
United_States
279
Rep
6,373
Posts

Drives: del Sol VTEC & Sepang Z4MC
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OC

iTrader: (9)

I'm too short to get one, so yeah. I'm actually too short for the E46.
__________________
Nikki

Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 01:13 PM   #22
Enroutte
Private First Class
Enroutte's Avatar
36
Rep
160
Posts

Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
I'm too short to get one, so yeah. I'm actually too short for the E46.
never! get a seat cushion.

my mom is liek 4'11, 90 pounds and she's driven a lot of diff cars. PILLOWS PILLOWS!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 PM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST