E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Vessel: Green Cove Voyage #62 - ETA Port Hueneme APRIL 2ND



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-05-2008, 02:15 PM   #67
DevilusM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 08 SpaceGrey/CF/6MT M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for posting that info on the process at the VPC. I guess our cars are on the Green Cove still headed up to Port Hueneme. Hopefully it won't take too long to bring them right back down to San Diego. My port of "discharge" on \the bill of lading actually does say Port Hueneme. What a tease!
DevilusM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #68
o98eclipse
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 13 E93 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 403
iTrader: (1)

I can't believe nobody posted anything today on this thread. Didn't the Green Cove arrive at Port Hueneme today? Did everyone take a trip there that I'm not aware of? How the heck is everyone dealing with the anticipation???

I'm excited!
__________________
2013 E93 M3 6MT
o98eclipse is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #69
DevilusM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 08 SpaceGrey/CF/6MT M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by o98eclipse View Post
I can't believe nobody posted anything today on this thread. Didn't the Green Cove arrive at Port Hueneme today? Did everyone take a trip there that I'm not aware of? How the heck is everyone dealing with the anticipation???

I'm excited!
Did you get a new update yet on when your car is supposed to reach the dealer or is it still the 10th. I assume we are priority 1 at the VPC. It would be great to have it by the 12th at least.
DevilusM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #70
o98eclipse
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 13 E93 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 403
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilusM3 View Post
Did you get a new update yet on when your car is supposed to reach the dealer or is it still the 10th. I assume we are priority 1 at the VPC. It would be great to have it by the 12th at least.
I just got a phone call folks, my car will be at the dealership ready for pickup on weds afternoon. I'll keep you all posted..

Anyone else have an update????
__________________
2013 E93 M3 6MT
o98eclipse is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #71
1WickedE90
Captain
 
1WickedE90's Avatar
 
Drives: In the works again. . .
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA USA

Posts: 669
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by o98eclipse View Post
I just got a phone call folks, my car will be at the dealership ready for pickup on weds afternoon. I'll keep you all posted..

Anyone else have an update????
Lucky bastard Take pics, will ya?

Mine is still at VPC, getting the M-tech body kit installed.
1WickedE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2008, 03:21 PM   #72
DevilusM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 08 SpaceGrey/CF/6MT M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by o98eclipse View Post
I just got a phone call folks, my car will be at the dealership ready for pickup on weds afternoon. I'll keep you all posted..

Anyone else have an update????
No sh%t!!! That was pretty quick! Which dealership? I'm going to get mine at BMW of San Diego. I'm gonna call then now!
DevilusM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #73
o98eclipse
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 13 E93 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 403
iTrader: (1)

BMW Encinitas... Keep us up to date Devil
__________________
2013 E93 M3 6MT
o98eclipse is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #74
DevilusM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 08 SpaceGrey/CF/6MT M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by o98eclipse View Post
BMW Encinitas... Keep us up to date Devil

Alright fellas,

I just got off the phone with BMW NA. They are going to FEDEX me the title and other paperwork which I wont get until Thurs. I doubt the dealership will release the car to me without that paperwork. They couldnt send me the paperwork until the car got to the VPC. Good thing I called to let them know it was there. Anyway it looks like Thurs may be the earliest for me. I will keep you posted

I also just spoke to BMW of San Diego and they show them getting delivery on the 9th or 10th!
DevilusM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #75
1WickedE90
Captain
 
1WickedE90's Avatar
 
Drives: In the works again. . .
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA USA

Posts: 669
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilusM3 View Post
Alright fellas,

I just got off the phone with BMW NA. They are going to FEDEX me the title and other paperwork which I wont get until Thurs. I doubt the dealership will release the car to me without that paperwork. They couldnt send me the paperwork until the car got to the VPC. Good thing I called to let them know it was there. Anyway it looks like Thurs may be the earliest for me. I will keep you posted

I also just spoke to BMW of San Diego and they show them getting delivery on the 9th or 10th!
I'm confused about the paperwork part - was this a lease/finance or purchase? I thought one did the paperwork when the car was ready for pickup at the dealer?
1WickedE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2008, 05:25 PM   #76
DevilusM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 08 SpaceGrey/CF/6MT M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1WickedE90 View Post
I'm confused about the paperwork part - was this a lease/finance or purchase? I thought one did the paperwork when the car was ready for pickup at the dealer?

I left a bit of info out. I purchased the car through SuperiormotorsMSP.(military sales program) which was a third party dealer for BMW NA MSP. That being said, BMWNA MSP would not send the title and all the paperwork I'm going to need to register the car until it reached land here(VPC). I hope that clears that up a lil. Sorry
DevilusM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2008, 11:28 PM   #77
o98eclipse
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 13 E93 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 403
iTrader: (1)

ah.. i was confused too.. Thanks for clearing that up Devil.
I just saw an M3 Coupe rolling around here in downtown.
I think it was an Interlagos Blue, Damn that was hot!
__________________
2013 E93 M3 6MT
o98eclipse is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 12:28 AM   #78
1WickedE90
Captain
 
1WickedE90's Avatar
 
Drives: In the works again. . .
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA USA

Posts: 669
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilusM3 View Post
I left a bit of info out. I purchased the car through SuperiormotorsMSP.(military sales program) which was a third party dealer for BMW NA MSP. That being said, BMWNA MSP would not send the title and all the paperwork I'm going to need to register the car until it reached land here(VPC). I hope that clears that up a lil. Sorry
No worries Did you get a good deal on the car? I hope it's as good as the diplomatic discount.
1WickedE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 12:43 AM   #79
DJ9
Captain
 
DJ9's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Francisco/Marin County, CA

Posts: 657
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
You guys are so lucky! My salesman is off on Sundays & Mondays. I need to call the dealer tomorrow and see where my car is, hopefully it's being processed already.

Man, may need to take off from work if the car arrives before Friday!
__________________
-Dave


2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded
DJ9 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 11:34 AM   #80
DevilusM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 08 SpaceGrey/CF/6MT M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1WickedE90 View Post
No worries Did you get a good deal on the car? I hope it's as good as the diplomatic discount.
I did pretty well on the deal. It was about 3.5K below MSRP. I doubt that's as good as the diplomatic discount.
DevilusM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 01:21 PM   #81
DJ9
Captain
 
DJ9's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Francisco/Marin County, CA

Posts: 657
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Sweet, my car is arriving today!!!! Have fun everyone and enjoy your rides.
__________________
-Dave


2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded
DJ9 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #82
1WickedE90
Captain
 
1WickedE90's Avatar
 
Drives: In the works again. . .
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA USA

Posts: 669
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9 View Post
Sweet, my car is arriving today!!!! Have fun everyone and enjoy your rides.
Pics when you get it!
1WickedE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #83
DevilusM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 08 SpaceGrey/CF/6MT M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9 View Post
Sweet, my car is arriving today!!!! Have fun everyone and enjoy your rides.
Congrats! It turns out that you are the lucky one! Post pics! We have the same color.
DevilusM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #84
o98eclipse
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 13 E93 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 403
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9 View Post
Sweet, my car is arriving today!!!! Have fun everyone and enjoy your rides.
Awesome... Congrats Dave!!! Post some pics!!!
__________________
2013 E93 M3 6MT
o98eclipse is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #85
E90Gooch
Registered
 
Drives: Ordered - E90
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9 View Post
Sweet, my car is arriving today!!!! Have fun everyone and enjoy your rides.
I'm also in the SF area. What dealer are you with?
E90Gooch is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 03:33 PM   #86
DJ9
Captain
 
DJ9's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Francisco/Marin County, CA

Posts: 657
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Gooch View Post
I'm also in the SF area. What dealer are you with?
Sonnen in Marin is where I ordered from. I'm not going to be able to get down there until tomorrow though; can't leave SF right now bc of work

Thanks everyone, and I will post pics as soon I can get over the bridge
__________________
-Dave


2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded
DJ9 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 03:34 PM   #87
DJ9
Captain
 
DJ9's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Francisco/Marin County, CA

Posts: 657
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilusM3 View Post
Congrats! It turns out that you are the lucky one! Post pics! We have the same color.
One of the best colors for BMW's IMO. Post pics as well of your new ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by o98eclipse View Post
Awesome... Congrats Dave!!! Post some pics!!!
Hey, thanks a lot....sounds like all of us will be smiling by this weekend for sure!
__________________
-Dave


2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded
DJ9 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 04:34 PM   #88
AJ 335TT
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 e92 335Xi
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Seattle WA

Posts: 452
iTrader: (0)

I talked to my SA yesterday and he said my car was still on the water. I think he is full of $hit and never checked. I hope mine gets to the dealership by the weekend, not having a car is starting to get old.
__________________
2008 e92 335xi 6mt, Montego Blue, Jade Grey, Grey Poplar, Sport, Cold Weather, Comfort Access, KW V3s, M3 spoiler, 35% tint, 3M clear bra, GP Thunder H8
2007 E92 335i*
2003 E46 330Ci*
1994 Ford Probe SE* *Retired
AJ 335TT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST