E90Post
 


E92-lighting
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > anyone go to clubs?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-27-2008, 01:06 PM   #89
Dleo
Brigadier General
 
Dleo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 X5
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NYC

Posts: 3,357
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
measures 43" around......


I only know this to track my workout progress but




I request pictures of the above stated measurment's for further review.
__________________
Dleo is offline   Cyprus
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:08 PM   #90
Vikingus
Nothing to see here folks
 
Vikingus's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Queens, NY

Posts: 367
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
ugh... pvd sucked as usual... we got there so late that i missed victor d, i really wanted to see him... ferry corsten will be at pacha in a few weeks... i will most definitely see him... hes amazing.
aah tough crowd, I like PVD's sets.. he always seems to varies his sets whenever he comes down to NY, not talking about the cheesefest in CP although I like it too, but I like him in clubs.
Yeah Ferry's one of my favs too, last time I saw him in Pacha he owned me, but the crowd can easily kill it there, I hate that place with a passion, missed quite a few nice parties cuz of that stupid place.
__________________
Vikingus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #91
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,341
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingus View Post
aah tough crowd, I like PVD's sets.. he always seems to varies his sets whenever he comes down to NY, not talking about the cheesefest in CP although I like it too, but I like him in clubs.
Yeah Ferry's one of my favs too, last time I saw him in Pacha he owned me, but the crowd can easily kill it there, I hate that place with a passion, missed quite a few nice parties cuz of that stupid place.
Ive seen PVD twice in the last 6 mos and I just dont get it at all. He was playing like vocal anthems, wtf? His new album is awesome and I was soo excited to hear it but I was disappointed.

I ignore the crowds. Im there for the music and nothing is gonna take that away unless someone starts a fight with me or something.

PS Sirius Area 33 is streaming live from WMC with dj interviews. OMG Im getting so emo not being there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dleo View Post
I request pictures of the above stated measurment's for further review.
Lol. No.


__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #92
Dleo
Brigadier General
 
Dleo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 X5
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NYC

Posts: 3,357
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post


Lol. No.



__________________
Dleo is offline   Cyprus
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #93
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,341
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dleo View Post
when i reach my goal, ill post em
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #94
Vikingus
Nothing to see here folks
 
Vikingus's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Queens, NY

Posts: 367
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
Ive seen PVD twice in the last 6 mos and I just dont get it at all. He was playing like vocal anthems, wtf? His new album is awesome and I was soo excited to hear it but I was disappointed.

I ignore the crowds. Im there for the music and nothing is gonna take that away unless someone starts a fight with me or something.

PS Sirius Area 33 is streaming live from WMC with dj interviews. OMG Im getting so emo not being there.
haha I'm going there every year only some shit always comes up and I can't go... I will some day, I wll...
You can't really ignore the crowd when even a fart can't go airborne . I'm also there for the music but I'm a guy who likes to bust a move here and there.
vocal trance is unfortunetely big shit now and everybody is spinning it, well almost everybody, but you know what I mean... this vocal shit destroyed good ol' trance.. pardon my french btw I get emotional about trance sometimes
__________________
Vikingus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:23 PM   #95
Dleo
Brigadier General
 
Dleo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 X5
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NYC

Posts: 3,357
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
when i reach my goal, ill post em
Deal!
__________________
Dleo is offline   Cyprus
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:24 PM   #96
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
 
fizzle's Avatar
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: May 2007
Location: North Jersey

Posts: 17,440
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to fizzle
i love real trance fuck vocal trance. go to europe if you want to hear the real shit.
__________________
Rest In Peace, Dad 7/2/09 Miss you...

contact me for photoshoots/detailing
fizzle is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:25 PM   #97
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
 
fizzle's Avatar
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: May 2007
Location: North Jersey

Posts: 17,440
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to fizzle
wmc is just a bunch of gay people running around thinking they know everything. its like KTU...which i like but they play that new shit and it sucks.
__________________
Rest In Peace, Dad 7/2/09 Miss you...

contact me for photoshoots/detailing
fizzle is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:28 PM   #98
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,341
iTrader: (2)

NO WAY DOOD... WMC IS SICK.

PS I dont mind vocal trance.. Im talking about those guido vocal anthem gay ass songs that KTU plays.

PPS Im working on a vocal trance track with a dj and it wont be some gay ass fist pumping song.
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:28 PM   #99
OEKlM
Lieutenant General
 
OEKlM's Avatar
 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NY/NJ

Posts: 10,386
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to OEKlM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
i love real trance fuck vocal trance. go to europe if you want to hear the real shit.
amsterdam next feb bro? haha
__________________
OEKlM is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:29 PM   #100
Vikingus
Nothing to see here folks
 
Vikingus's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Queens, NY

Posts: 367
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
wmc is just a bunch of gay people running around thinking they know everything. its like KTU...which i like but they play that new shit and it sucks.
yeah under a gun if asked what is the best radio station in NY I'd have to say KTU also... it's good but it sucks... pathetic.
__________________
Vikingus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:30 PM   #101
Vikingus
Nothing to see here folks
 
Vikingus's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Queens, NY

Posts: 367
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
PPS Im working on a vocal trance track with a dj and it wont be some gay ass fist pumping song.
Oh snap, we may have a future celeb on the forums guys...
__________________
Vikingus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:31 PM   #102
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,341
iTrader: (2)



KTU sucks. Switch to satellite either XM or Sirius [i prefer XM] You get tons of sick music.
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:31 PM   #103
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,341
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingus View Post
Oh snap, we may have a future celeb on the forums guys...
Haha nah... I just love trance and I wanna be one of those chicks. We'll see. I have writers block at the moment.
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #104
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
 
fizzle's Avatar
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: May 2007
Location: North Jersey

Posts: 17,440
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to fizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeklm View Post
amsterdam next feb bro? haha
bro lets do it...

you and your crew vs me and the revolution
__________________
Rest In Peace, Dad 7/2/09 Miss you...

contact me for photoshoots/detailing
fizzle is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:33 PM   #105
Vikingus
Nothing to see here folks
 
Vikingus's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Queens, NY

Posts: 367
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post


KTU sucks. Switch to satellite either XM or Sirius [i prefer XM] You get tons of sick music.
meh, I download my stuff.
__________________
Vikingus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #106
Vikingus
Nothing to see here folks
 
Vikingus's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Queens, NY

Posts: 367
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
Haha nah... I just love trance and I wanna be one of those chicks. We'll see. I have writers block at the moment.
Let us know when you're done with it, I'd give it a listen...
__________________
Vikingus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:35 PM   #107
OEKlM
Lieutenant General
 
OEKlM's Avatar
 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NY/NJ

Posts: 10,386
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to OEKlM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
NO WAY DOOD... WMC IS SICK.

PS I dont mind vocal trance.. Im talking about those guido vocal anthem gay ass songs that KTU plays.

PPS Im working on a vocal trance track with a dj and it wont be some gay ass fist pumping song.
sounded pretty fist pumpy to me wen i heard it.... i kid i kid
__________________
OEKlM is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:41 PM   #108
cycler
Major General
 
cycler's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island NY

Posts: 8,067
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
Im sure staten island is worse, dear. But I saw the light and stopped dating the uber guidos.

My company is in Staten Island and I live in Long Island. Between the staten island guidos and long island ones I dont know who is worse.
cycler is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #109
cycler
Major General
 
cycler's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island NY

Posts: 8,067
iTrader: (0)

KTU reminds me of a bubble gum radio station. I switched to 87.7 the pulse a month ago. I love listening to Star and Buc Wild. They are finally back. Plus the music is so much better than KTU's
cycler is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #110
cycler
Major General
 
cycler's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island NY

Posts: 8,067
iTrader: (0)

Hey does anyone know what the 2008 summer guido national anthem will be this summer LOL
cycler is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST