E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Queens/LI local wheel stores?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
Design1314
Major
 
Design1314's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,267
iTrader: (0)

Queens/LI local wheel stores?

anyone know a large wheel store in Queens/LI area and also sells reps? Thanks for the help
Design1314 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #2
nyalpine90
Major General
 
nyalpine90's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 X3 28i cCB
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: L.I. & Bklyn

Posts: 8,996
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2012 X3  [3.83]
Send a message via MSN to nyalpine90
hmmm, for rims i usually look online. good to know if some1 knows a good wheel store locally... i know theres a big rim store on Queens blvd after the mall..its like 2 story siliver building with red letters. i was there once when i had the x3 but i didnt find anything i liked
__________________
nyalpine90 is offline   Colombia
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 02:27 PM   #3
Design1314
Major
 
Design1314's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,267
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
hmmm, for rims i usually look online. good to know if some1 knows a good wheel store locally... i know theres a big rim store on Queens blvd after the mall..its like 2 story siliver building with red letters. i was there once when i had the x3 but i didnt find anything i liked
Did that store had any reps?
ya I am mostly going to buy them online after I checked them out.
Design1314 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
nyalpine90
Major General
 
nyalpine90's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 X3 28i cCB
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: L.I. & Bklyn

Posts: 8,996
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2012 X3  [3.83]
Send a message via MSN to nyalpine90
i dont remember if they had reps..i know they had big rims for trucks..rims you would put on nissans or hondas..this was about 2yrs ago

i dont think its for bmws


i know theres a rim store on merrick rd, valley stream, local store but i think their rims are expensive..i might have seen some reps there..havent been there since they made the store bigger..

i think you can get a better deal online..unless you can get a hook up thru some1
__________________
nyalpine90 is offline   Colombia
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 03:17 PM   #5
Design1314
Major
 
Design1314's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,267
iTrader: (0)

yup def from vendors here or Ebay for better price..
I am just worried about the fitment of 275(tire) with 19"x10 (rear wheel)
if that would looked stretched.
Like I said in many threads/posts if I was getting a 19"x9.5 with 275 then I wouldn't have to see them in person.. but now I am leaning toward the LM reps from Zoeb.
Design1314 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
nyalpine90
Major General
 
nyalpine90's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 X3 28i cCB
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: L.I. & Bklyn

Posts: 8,996
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2012 X3  [3.83]
Send a message via MSN to nyalpine90
try this website...its guarantees 100% fitment

wheelfire.com, it goes by year, car
__________________
nyalpine90 is offline   Colombia
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #7
Design1314
Major
 
Design1314's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,267
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
try this website...its guarantees 100% fitment

wheelfire.com, it goes by year, car
well everyone says its perfect fitment but if you look carefully on a 19x9.5 with 265 tires, the wheels would pop out a little even they say its perfect fitment.
Design1314 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #8
gtrokin330
Brigadier General
 
Drives: TT
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LI

Posts: 3,856
iTrader: (7)

Speedworld in baldwin has stuff in store. HRE, Asanti, etc.
gtrokin330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #9
Design1314
Major
 
Design1314's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,267
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrokin330 View Post
Speedworld in baldwin has stuff in store. HRE, Asanti, etc.
wheres that?
Design1314 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2008, 09:04 PM   #10
itsbrokeagain
 
itsbrokeagain's Avatar
 
Drives: E28 535, 1996 Dodge Ram Diesel
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Valley Stream, NY

Posts: 15,737
iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to itsbrokeagain
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
i dont remember if they had reps..i know they had big rims for trucks..rims you would put on nissans or hondas..this was about 2yrs ago

i dont think its for bmws


i know theres a rim store on merrick rd, valley stream, local store but i think their rims are expensive..i might have seen some reps there..havent been there since they made the store bigger..

i think you can get a better deal online..unless you can get a hook up thru some1
Good Ol Precision Installations...I worked for him once and hes been around forever lol
__________________
AUTOCouture Motoring: Handling reflector installs to turbo upgrades and superchargers, and everything in between
15-01 Pollitt Drive, Fairlawn NJ 201-666-3500

<-Official Vehicle Transport for AUTOCouture
itsbrokeagain is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-09-2008, 08:20 AM   #11
nyalpine90
Major General
 
nyalpine90's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 X3 28i cCB
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: L.I. & Bklyn

Posts: 8,996
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2012 X3  [3.83]
Send a message via MSN to nyalpine90
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbrokeagain View Post
Good Ol Precision Installations...I worked for him once and hes been around forever lol
yea..is the chinese guy the owner or what..
they tried to charge me 350 to install fogs on my X3 2yrs ago..
i went to Valley Vans, did it for a 125 and including installation and PIAA bulbs..never had a problem.. they swapped my headlight as well 2 weeks ago
__________________
nyalpine90 is offline   Colombia
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST