E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Zoeb@WheelDude - my experience



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
G-Mach1
Captain
 
G-Mach1's Avatar
 
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary-AB

Posts: 757
iTrader: (3)

Zoeb@WheelDude - my experience

As some of you know Zoeb was Selling the PIAA LED's for the E92's. I gave him a deposit for one set. I was not in the first batch. People in the First batch asked for Photo graphs and he never posted one. Reason he didn't have the LED's installed and didn't have any pics. He sent the first batch out and people who got them were not happy and he started getting neagtive responce on the GB. He didn't immediately respond and then he came back and told the people that he was away on vacation and didn't have time to Respond also he came out all gun blazing and promised on the GB that he will get the day time pics up soon.
Next thing you know is that the GB is now closed!!!. I never got any PM from him advicing that he is closing the GB. So I PMíd him and asked him what is going on, this is what he said,


Zoeb,
What is going on? The thread is gone from the Forum and you are not even answering any questions?
G

Hey

What questions did you have about these?

I closed the thread because my source has done a substantial price increase on these so I choose not to sell any more

Let me know what your questions are and i'll gladly answer

Thanks,
Zoeb
Hi
So are you going to refund my Deposit?
Don't you have to leave the thread Open and inform the people that the Price has gone up and because of that you are closing it?
G
Hey G,

I tried to do that, but I wasn't able to close it and leave it active at the same time.

Classifieds are for in stock items, I can't really advertise something that I don't have in stock and something I won't have in stock in the future

I already ordered your set and I still have it incoming (this was done before the price hike)

Usually, we cannot refund special order items like this, but I am willing to make an exception in this particular case..unless you still want them

Let me know either way

-Zoeb
Fair Enough.
I will take the set.
Let me know when it is in.

Thanks
G
Cool, I should have them this week

As soon as I get them here, i'll shoot you a PM for the balance...or you can pay it now and i'll ship out right away

it should be no more than a couple days

-Zoeb

So far every thing is going good. Last Tuesday I emailed him and asked him whether he has got the LEDís in stock. He said Yes. I asked him how come I never received a PM from him he told me that he received them late in the day so he didnít have time to send PM (Fair enough) and I promptly paid the balance and asked him to give me the tracking no once it is shipped. He told me that It will be shipped out first thing in the morning. (At this point in time he knew that I am In Canada because in the PM I already sent him the shipping address again with my phone no). So Wednesday I sent him a PM asking him to give me the tracking no. This is what he has to say,
Hi
This is the second time I am sending you a PM for the tracking no. Can you Pls send me the tracking no?

Thx
G
Hey

I'll have a tracking # for you friday morning

Thanks,
Zoeb
Hi
So you have the LED's and what is the delay in shipping.
I am sorry I don't understand how this..
Today is Wednesday and I made the Payment last night. You need two full business days to ship the Product?

Thx
G
I have to make a special trip to the post office for canada shipments, we do that twice a week

If that is a problem I would be more than happy to provide you with a refund in full imediately

Zoeb

So I waited fro Friday and sent him PMís never got a reply and no tracking no. Finally he get back to me on Saturday and this is what he has to say,
I am out at bimmerfest, I've been here since Friday morning


I know your package shipped out but I don't have tracking as I cannot look at my computer

I do assure you it went out though

To which I responded with the Following,
Hi
Your excuses are getting too old. First you told me that I wil have the tracking no on Friday. At that time you already knew that You were going to Bimmerfest, so you could have made arrangements to send the tracking no to me or should have told me that I will not have the tracking no on Friday.
Any ways I need the tracking no on Monday. (Btw how difficult it is to call your office and get the tacking no - It is called Customer service) If you can't provide me the tracking no by Monday pls return my money in full.

Thanks
G

This is what he has told me this morning,
Originally Posted by G-Mach1
I am not arguing because I like to argue.
It looks like I have to chase you down to get every thing from you. - I am a customer I paid you promptly and I expect you to do the same. If you can't do that then you should tell the people up front that it is not going to happen.
You want me to list down the excuses. Here are your excuses up to now,
1) When customers asked for a day light picture of the LED's you said that you don't have pictures and you sold the first batch and people got upset because they couldn't see them during the day time.
2) After all the negative responce you got you went and closed the GB with out even telling or informing the people who put deposit on the LED . When I contacted you , you simply said that because the cost of LED went up and you decided to close the GB.
3) When I contacted you last week you said yes I have got them in stock and when I asked you how come I didn't get a PM advicing that you have got them in Stock you said that you got them late in the day and didn't have time to send PM.
4) I paid you promptly after the last PM and you said that it will be shipped the following day. I asked for the tracking no and you said it will be given to me on Wednesday. So I PM'd you on Wednesday and after 2 PM's you said it will be shipped out on Friday and I will have the Tracking no on Friday. When I asked you why it takes two days to Ship. The answer you gave me was that because it is shipping to Canada and you do shipping to Canada only twice because you have to go the post office and told me that I will have the tracking no on Friday.
5) So friday I PM'd you 3 times asking for the tracking no. No reply from you then again saturday I PM'd you and Finally you sent me a PM saying the product was shipped out on Friday. However you don't have the tracking no, because you are at Bimmerfest.
Now you are telling me that I should have contacted your shop to get the tracking no? If that is the case then you should have told me that on Tuesday. Also evry time when I contacted you I have to give you all my info because it looks like you are not organized. So whom am I contacting at your shop? Do they know the History of this transaction?
I am sorry I listed down all your excuses so far and I am waiting for your next one as well.
I can gurantee you one thing all of this communication will soon go to Vendor Feed back. - I have give you hats off for one thing you are smart in closing the GB for the PIAA LED's so people couldn't leave feed back there. However having Negative feed back in the Vendor feed back will hurt you more.
Good Luck
G

Hey G,

Ok, I'm finally back on my computer so I have a chance to give you a proper response

First off, I want to apologize for everything, the delay, the short responses, and whatever else has made you upset over this transaction.

1. What I said was true, I didn't have them so I could not take pictures of them.

2. I closed the group buy because of 2 reasons. One of the reasons was that my distributor was increasing the price on these and I simply did not have enough margin in these to keep going. The second reason was that there wasn't many positive reviews on them, it was a mixed opinion..don't get me wrong...not everyone hated them, a lot of people actually liked them a lot. I didn't have the second review thread closed or anything, I just closed the classifieds thread because I wasn't selling the product anymore.

3. I don't really have a response to this, I apologize for the slight delay in response.

4. & 5. Yes, and since I wasn't around I had someone else ship them for me. I just wasn't able to be around a computer while I was out of town on vacation. We are a pretty big company though, we have other ways of communication other than strictly PM's...We have a main shop phone line which is on our website, we have email which always gets checked and we even have instant messenger.

Don't get me wrong, it was my mistake for not telling on of my guys to be sure to get that tracking # to you, and that was my mistake....The only thing I didn't have for you was a tracking #, I still had it shipped out for you as promised.

As you have probably seen on the forum, we have great feedback and we like every transaction to go smoothly.

I understand this transaction has not gone smoothly for you, but I do still want to make it up to you.

I will refund your shipping costs because of the delay in shipping and because it cost a lot less than expected. What else would you want from us to make up for the bad transaction you have had?

As far as the tracking #, I have the reciept here and the only thing I see is a bill # and the bill # is 1000200328820

If you want, I'd be more than happy to scan and email you the receipt.

If you want, I can give you a call as well, just shoot me back a phone #

-Zoeb

The Bill what was given to me is a US postal service bill with no tracking info. Earlier in the GB he told people that he use Fedex Ground to ship the product with insurance. The amount he had spend to ship the product to Canada is a whopping $ 4.66 with no insurance and the money he is going to refund to me is $4.66!!!. Great customer service eh!!!

So after all this the following is the final PM I had with him,
G[/quote]

Hey G,

I always ship with fedex, the person who shipped it for me didn't though, which is why I'd like to at least offer you a refund on the shipping. I just sent that refund to you.

Is there anything I can do to change your opinion on us?

Again, I realize that this wasn't the smoothest transaction for you, but I still have my ears open to at least be able to make up for all the time you have had to spend dealing with the situation.

-Zoeb[/quote]
Hi
This is so screwed up I even don't know what to say.
Your lies are quickly catching up to you,
On wednesday you told me that you are going to the post office to ship the product to me. - Which means that you are going to ship it using US Postal service. Now you are blaming this on the Person who shipped it.
You know the bill what you sent me means absolutely nothing. It doesn't have any info. Where it is going going. For all i could know it could be a big envelope.
I am going to report you guys on the vendor forum as well as I will lodge a official complaint with E90post for false advertising.
Thx
G[/quote]
lol, I guess only time will tell then.

I'm a reputable vendor on here, but mistakes happen.

You aren't going to get a big envelope, you will get your LED's

I am not stupid enough to send you a big envelope of nothing.

Just ask the other 28 people who got their PIAA's

You are the only one who is making a big deal over it

I'm done, I've tried more than enough to satisfy you after the fact, but you are not letting me rectify the situation or anything

Go ahead and post what you need to post, you'll be the first one and most likely the last one as well, you are making a big deal over a petty little tracking # and that is all and you know it. The item was already sent to you and that is more important than the tracking # itself. I still have no idea why you are even thinking that I would send you anything except what you paid for. Trust me, I would not scam anyone for a measly $300, we are way to big for that.

I'll respond in public to you with the exact same thing I told you in the PM's.

-Zoeb


Sorry I know this is long post but I wanted you all to get the full picture.
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
0
      05-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
Kitz
Major
 
Kitz's Avatar
 
Drives: ex BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: socal 2006-2010, Jakarta 2010+

Posts: 1,319
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to Kitz
wow..that's a hella long writing..
__________________
Kitz is offline   Indonesia
0
      05-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #3
M3BALLER08
Private
 
M3BALLER08's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Teh Hills

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

After reading through your essay I have come to the conclusion that you are just a drama queen. He didn't set out to screw you and it seems that his response to your inquiries was generally prompt. With Bimmerfest going on one can see that things get hectic. You need to relax a bit and realize that these LED's are not the end of the world. It seems to me that Zoeb's service was above par and he even appologized and tried to please you.

I just can't believe that someone would dedicate so much time to a set of LED's. I would order them and wait for them to come. If I hear nothing in a few weeks I would then call to wee what's up. There is so many things in life that are more important.
M3BALLER08 is offline  
0
      05-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #4
G-Mach1
Captain
 
G-Mach1's Avatar
 
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary-AB

Posts: 757
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
After reading through your essay I have come to the conclusion that you are just a drama queen. He didn't set out to screw you and it seems that his response to your inquiries was generally prompt. With Bimmerfest going on one can see that things get hectic. You need to relax a bit and realize that these LED's are not the end of the world. It seems to me that Zoeb's service was above par and he even appologized and tried to please you.

I just can't believe that someone would dedicate so much time to a set of LED's. I would order them and wait for them to come. If I hear nothing in a few weeks I would then call to wee what's up. There is so many things in life that are more important.
Thx. Have you ordered one?
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
0
      05-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #5
G-Mach1
Captain
 
G-Mach1's Avatar
 
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary-AB

Posts: 757
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
After reading through your essay I have come to the conclusion that you are just a drama queen. He didn't set out to screw you and it seems that his response to your inquiries was generally prompt. With Bimmerfest going on one can see that things get hectic. You need to relax a bit and realize that these LED's are not the end of the world. It seems to me that Zoeb's service was above par and he even appologized and tried to please you.

I just can't believe that someone would dedicate so much time to a set of LED's. I would order them and wait for them to come. If I hear nothing in a few weeks I would then call to wee what's up. There is so many things in life that are more important.
Btw, I wrote an 'Essay' so that people can have the Full story.
I ordered a product and all I am asking is the product to be deliverd in the same way he promised me. I am not here to Beg or ask any favour.
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
0
      05-05-2008, 02:48 PM   #6
Zoeb@WheelDude.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Zoeb@WheelDude.com's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 (e92), X5 (E70), 428i (F32)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fremont, CA

Posts: 11,991
iTrader: (45)

Garage List
1995 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [4.83]
Send a message via AIM to Zoeb@WheelDude.com
1. I refunded your shipping costs because of the delay and because it cost us less to ship since we shipped via USPS

2. I offered you a credit because of the situation

3. I was on vacation, you PM'd my personal PM box, if you didn't get a response right away, you could have called the shop for a tracking #. There are more ways to communicate other than PM.

4. I can't respond when I don't have computer access, but I did read all 13 of your PM's and responded as soon as I had a chance. (I was out @ bimmerfest all weekend)

Anyways, I apologized for the delay, I shipped out your product, and I responded to all your PM's (except when I didn't have computer access)

I assured you that your product went out, which it did.
__________________
WheelDude.com | WheelDude Facebook | Phone: 510.252.1111

Contact us for all your tire purchase & installation needs as well

Zoeb@WheelDude.com is offline   United_States
0
      05-05-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
taichimaster
Second Lieutenant
 
taichimaster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i MT
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 202
iTrader: (2)

Chill out dude. To me it really seems that you are making a big deal out of nothing. He has already tried more than enough to satisfy you after the fact and refunded your shipping.

I have had nothing but good customer service from Zoeb. He's always there to answer my questions and responds to my gazillion IMs very promptly!
__________________
2006 BMW 330i SG MT ZPP ZSP ED'ed on 08.22.06. Redelivered on 10.23.06
Mods: V-Kool Tint | Hartge Front Lip | Blacklines | M-Sport Steering Wheel | 19" Linea Corse Z2S | KW Variant 2 | OEM Aluminum pedals | OEM Short Shift Knob | Rear Foglights Mod | Happy Robot Mod | Valentine 1 (hard-wired) | Zeckhausen CDV | LUX 2.0 | GruppeM Replica Intake | Remus PowerSound 2x76mm
taichimaster is offline  
0
      05-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #8
jay spec
_________________
 
jay spec's Avatar
 
Drives: a 7-seater
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,585
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to jay spec
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
After reading through your essay I have come to the conclusion that you are just a drama queen. He didn't set out to screw you and it seems that his response to your inquiries was generally prompt. With Bimmerfest going on one can see that things get hectic. You need to relax a bit and realize that these LED's are not the end of the world. It seems to me that Zoeb's service was above par and he even appologized and tried to please you.

I just can't believe that someone would dedicate so much time to a set of LED's. I would order them and wait for them to come. If I hear nothing in a few weeks I would then call to wee what's up. There is so many things in life that are more important.
after reading the whole thing, i would have to agree. it seems zoeb's biggest fault here was not delivering on a PM with tracking# on friday as he had previously promised. the led's still shipped out on friday, and he refunded shipping costs to try and rectify that....he even asked if there was anything else he could do for you in this situation. seems you're over-reacting quite a bit imo.
__________________




jay spec is offline   United_States
0
      05-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #9
M3BALLER08
Private
 
M3BALLER08's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Teh Hills

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeb@WheelDude.com View Post
1. I refunded your shipping costs because of the delay and because it cost us less to ship since we shipped via USPS

2. I offered you a credit because of the situation

3. I was on vacation, you PM'd my personal PM box, if you didn't get a response right away, you could have called the shop for a tracking #. There are more ways to communicate other than PM.

4. I can't respond when I don't have computer access, but I did read all 13 of your PM's and responded as soon as I had a chance. (I was out @ bimmerfest all weekend)

Anyways, I apologized for the delay, I shipped out your product, and I responded to all your PM's (except when I didn't have computer access)

I assured you that your product went out, which it did.
Sounds like great customer service to me.


I have never ordered from this Zoeb guy but I can relate to situations when customers are just really odd and have backwards minds. It's upsetting to see a thread bashing a vendor for such stupid reasons. Call his office and settle your issues when he is back from Bimmerfest.
M3BALLER08 is offline  
0
      05-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #10
G-Mach1
Captain
 
G-Mach1's Avatar
 
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary-AB

Posts: 757
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeb@WheelDude.com View Post
1. I refunded your shipping costs because of the delay and because it cost us less to ship since we shipped via USPS

2. I offered you a credit because of the situation

3. I was on vacation, you PM'd my personal PM box, if you didn't get a response right away, you could have called the shop for a tracking #. There are more ways to communicate other than PM.

4. I can't respond when I don't have computer access, but I did read all 13 of your PM's and responded as soon as I had a chance. (I was out @ bimmerfest all weekend)

Anyways, I apologized for the delay, I shipped out your product, and I responded to all your PM's (except when I didn't have computer access)

I assured you that your product went out, which it did.
1) You told the GB people that it will be shipped VIA Fedex-Ground. Even in the last PM you said that it was a fault and the person who shipped out used USPS instead of Fedex. - You haven't refunded any thing. You offer to refund me the shipping which is at this point 4.66 which I declined.
2) You offered me the credit which 4.66 - I can live with out it.
3) You never told any one that if you din't get a responce that you should call the shop. The last time I checked I am not a mind reader to read what is in your mind.
4) I really don't care whether you have computer acess or not. You are running a business and you told me that you will give me a tracking no to track my product and still I don't have a tracking no.
All I have from you is lies after lies you have told me.
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
0
      05-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #11
G-Mach1
Captain
 
G-Mach1's Avatar
 
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary-AB

Posts: 757
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichimaster View Post
Chill out dude. To me it really seems that you are making a big deal out of nothing. He has already tried more than enough to satisfy you after the fact and refunded your shipping.

I have had nothing but good customer service from Zoeb. He's always there to answer my questions and responds to my gazillion IMs very promptly!
No he hasn't refunded the Shipping. Shipping is only $4.66!!!
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
0
      05-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #12
M3BALLER08
Private
 
M3BALLER08's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Teh Hills

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
1) You told the GB people that it will be shipped VIA Fedex-Ground. Even in the last PM you said that it was a fault and the person who shipped out used USPS instead of Fedex. - You haven't refunded any thing. You offer to refund me the shipping which is at this point 4.66 which I declined.
2) You offered me the credit which 4.66 - I can live with out it.
3) You never told any one that if you din't get a responce that you should call the shop. The last time I checked I am not a mind reader to read what is in your mind.
4) I really don't care whether you have computer acess or not. You are running a business and you told me that you will give me a tracking no to track my product and still I don't have a tracking no.
All I have from you is lies after lies you have told me.

Do us all a favor and don't buy from vendors. They could probably live without the headache that you have caused. There is a reason why all of the members that have posted here are against you. The reason is that you are wrong. A bit of patience and a little trust is all you need.

Enjoy your new LED's.
M3BALLER08 is offline  
0
      05-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #13
G-Mach1
Captain
 
G-Mach1's Avatar
 
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary-AB

Posts: 757
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
Sounds like great customer service to me.


I have never ordered from this Zoeb guy but I can relate to situations when customers are just really odd and have backwards minds. It's upsetting to see a thread bashing a vendor for such stupid reasons. Call his office and settle your issues when he is back from Bimmerfest.
Glad to see that you guys are standing up for a Vendor. I will do the same too if it is for the correct reasons.
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
0
      05-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #14
M3BALLER08
Private
 
M3BALLER08's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Teh Hills

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
No he hasn't refunded the Shipping. Shipping is only $4.66!!!
Shoot me your PayPal and I'll send you $4.66.
M3BALLER08 is offline  
0
      05-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #15
G-Mach1
Captain
 
G-Mach1's Avatar
 
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary-AB

Posts: 757
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
Do us all a favor and don't buy from vendors. They could probably live without the headache that you have caused. There is a reason why all of the members that have posted here are against you. The reason is that you are wrong. A bit of patience and a little trust is all you need.

Enjoy your new LED's.
I will not buy from some vendors.
If I am wrong I am wrong. Until you are in my shoe you will never realize. I am not asking you to post for me. All I am trying let the others know what happened. You want to buy from him it is your decession.
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
0
      05-05-2008, 03:03 PM   #16
jay spec
_________________
 
jay spec's Avatar
 
Drives: a 7-seater
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,585
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to jay spec
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
1) You told the GB people that it will be shipped VIA Fedex-Ground. Even in the last PM you said that it was a fault and the person who shipped out used USPS instead of Fedex. - You haven't refunded any thing. You offer to refund me the shipping which is at this point 4.66 which I declined.
2) You offered me the credit which 4.66 - I can live with out it.
3) You never told any one that if you din't get a responce that you should call the shop. The last time I checked I am not a mind reader to read what is in your mind.
4) I really don't care whether you have computer acess or not. You are running a business and you told me that you will give me a tracking no to track my product and still I don't have a tracking no.
All I have from you is lies after lies you have told me.
WOW..just wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
No he hasn't refunded the Shipping. Shipping is only $4.66!!!
you just mentioned he offered the refund and you declined

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
Do us all a favor and don't buy from vendors. They could probably live without the headache that you have caused. There is a reason why all of the members that have posted here are against you. The reason is that you are wrong. A bit of patience and a little trust is all you need.

Enjoy your new LED's.
+1
__________________




jay spec is offline   United_States
0
      05-05-2008, 03:03 PM   #17
G-Mach1
Captain
 
G-Mach1's Avatar
 
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary-AB

Posts: 757
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
Shoot me your PayPal and I'll send you $4.66.
Thanks.
Do u honestly think that I care about 4.66!!!. Is that you think? This is notr about money. If it is about money I would have taken the money -Read my post (Sorry Essay)- It is about Principal.
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
0
      05-05-2008, 03:07 PM   #18
M3BALLER08
Private
 
M3BALLER08's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Teh Hills

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
I will not buy from some vendors.
If I am wrong I am wrong. Until you are in my shoe you will never realize. I am not asking you to post for me. All I am trying let the others know what happened. You want to buy from him it is your decession.

The issue is that threads like this are the worst thing for a vendor. If lots of people see this thread the vendor could lose a lot of sales. If the point is valid than the thread is worthy but in this case I don't see the BIG problem. So what if he was a day late with tracking info. The product shipped and you will get it soon enough. Things come up and plans change. Some people must live in a different sheltered perfect world. Life is tough sometimes when your LED's are delayed!
M3BALLER08 is offline  
0
      05-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #19
G-Mach1
Captain
 
G-Mach1's Avatar
 
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary-AB

Posts: 757
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
The issue is that threads like this are the worst thing for a vendor. If lots of people see this thread the vendor could lose a lot of sales. If the point is valid than the thread is worthy but in this case I don't see the BIG problem. So what if he was a day late with tracking info. The product shipped and you will get it soon enough. Things come up and plans change. Some people must live in a different sheltered perfect world. Life is tough sometimes when your LED's are delayed!
I agree that it hurts the vendor.
I will never post any thing like this If for a second I thought that it is not correct. - I also have a retail business and I know what you are saying.
The issue here is not the delay in Shipping. From the begining it was one after another issue with him and Excuses and finally the excuses turn in to lies.- I just can't stand those people.
If you have seen the GB for the LED and then if you relate to my Experience you will understand where I am coming from. This is the very basic reason why my post was an essay.
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
0
      05-05-2008, 03:15 PM   #20
yoshi8me
New Member
 
Drives: 04 STI , AE86
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
The issue is that threads like this are the worst thing for a vendor. If lots of people see this thread the vendor could lose a lot of sales. If the point is valid than the thread is worthy but in this case I don't see the BIG problem. So what if he was a day late with tracking info. The product shipped and you will get it soon enough. Things come up and plans change. Some people must live in a different sheltered perfect world. Life is tough sometimes when your LED's are delayed!
M3baller08 is right.

zoeb
yoshi8me is offline  
0
      05-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #21
khuuster
Hella Nor*Cal Vinyl
 
khuuster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 328 e92 Coupe Jet Black
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Jose

Posts: 2,252
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to khuuster Send a message via Yahoo to khuuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
Shoot me your PayPal and I'll send you $4.66.
hey can i send you my paypal and you send me that money haha JK... anyways... wow DRAMA... get a hold of yourself... You're complaining over that... get a real problem about a vendor and deal with them.... as for Zoeb and wheeldude... i am sure that he tried all in his powers and time to resolve your issue, but really dude... your essay just concluded that you did not get a tracking number and $4.66 back... C'MON NOW!
khuuster is offline   United_States
0
      05-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #22
Zoeb@WheelDude.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Zoeb@WheelDude.com's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 (e92), X5 (E70), 428i (F32)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fremont, CA

Posts: 11,991
iTrader: (45)

Garage List
1995 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [4.83]
Send a message via AIM to Zoeb@WheelDude.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
No he hasn't refunded the Shipping. Shipping is only $4.66!!!
You sure about that?

Have you checked your paypal?

Transfer to:
Rhonda Sxxxxxxx
Email:
xxxxxx@telus.net

Total Amount:
-$35.00 USD
Fee Amount:
$1.12 USD
Net Amount:
-$33.88 USD

Date:
May 5, 2008
Time:
10:26:03 PDT
Status:
Completed
__________________
WheelDude.com | WheelDude Facebook | Phone: 510.252.1111

Contact us for all your tire purchase & installation needs as well

Zoeb@WheelDude.com is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST