E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > WTB Betalink!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
JesusFrEAk
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX.

Posts: 394
iTrader: (0)

WTB Betalink!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
can someone please sell me some betalink.

pm me info

thanks

JesusFrEAk is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2008, 04:12 AM   #2
richsaturday
First Lieutenant
 
richsaturday's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Porter Ranch, CA

Posts: 306
iTrader: (4)

try your local BMW dealer, it got mine from my local dealership
__________________
richsaturday is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2008, 05:03 AM   #3
ChuckBimmer
Liv'n the Dream
 
ChuckBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 335
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 181
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFrEAk View Post
can someone please sell me some betalink.

pm me info

thanks
Tishner
__________________
'08 335xi Sparkling Graphite/ZPP/ZSP/Step/CA/iDrive/iPod
Performance: Dinan Stage III Flash (OC, FMIC), Dinan Exhaust, KWV3, 19' BMW Performance Wheels
Stealth: V1, NavAlert, Laser-Interceptor, HuberOptik Tint
Future: CAI
ChuckBimmer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #4
Autobot
Colonel
 
Autobot's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 E90 Montego 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Monterey, California

Posts: 2,980
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
06 325i  [0.00]
07 328i  [0.00]
Its like $12. Just go to your local dealer
__________________
MODS: Blacklines|M6 Reps|Rear Fog|Silver CF Int Trim |Silver CF Pedals, Dead Pedal & Brake hande|OEM CF Trunk Spoiler |ACS Roof Spoiler|CF Mirror Covers|CF Door Pillars |8000K D1S| Blue LED Interior Lights|Black Grille| LUX 5.0| ACS front lip| 20% Tint| CF Roundels | LED Turn signals |Deleted Secondary Cats|Eisenmann Race with mid-pipes|BMW Perf SSK| Black roof | SWS 8 & PDX amp|BMW Perf Fr Brakes | Vorsteiner CF Hood
Autobot is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-19-2008, 08:40 AM   #5
JesusFrEAk
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX.

Posts: 394
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the help guys. I already ordered some from Evan over a Tischer w/ my Aero Lip.
JesusFrEAk is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #6
Spool
******
 
Spool's Avatar
 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 6,168
iTrader: (24)

i would not recommend Betalink


it will ruin your paint and leave residue that is impossible to clean off if you need to remove ur lip.

3M tape works just fine, 99% of people use 3M tape to bond their lip to their bumper, the other 1% regret using betalink
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Spool is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
      07-04-2008, 02:47 AM   #7
Scimitar335i
Major
 
Drives: 2007 335i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,316
iTrader: (12)

Betalink is some pretty evil stuff but it works great... of you never intend to remove whatever it is that you are gluing then betalink is for you... just make sure that you use that bottle of paint cleaner that comes with it ti get rid of any kind of residue left by it..
__________________
2007 TiAg e90 335i sport. Yes, The e90 "Mustache" is cool!
Scimitar335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
cgnahc
Major
 
cgnahc's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg E90 ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Westlake Village, CA

Posts: 1,258
iTrader: (9)

I have a new unused betalink if you want.
__________________
9/2011 Need someone to install angle eye bulbs.
9/2011 WTB: an OEM 17" front rim.
cgnahc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST