E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Will work for a 335!

05-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
downstrung

Drives: 2008 e92 335i

Post Will work for a 335!

Hello to everyone here on the forums! I've been hanging around for some time now and really enjoy the range of personalities here!

I figured I would post regarding my current situation and see if any of you fellow enthusiasts could be of any help. I'm currently in my senior year at college, and will be finished in two months at which time I'm moving back to Los Angeles to work. I'll be living with my parents for a couple of years to save up money and pay back my loans, however, being the car freak that I am (and having already owned a Camaro, Mustang, and G35 coupe by age 24), I would like to spoil myself in one way: I want an e92 335!!! I don't need to eat out or spend money on anything other than gas and insurance, so this is realistic for me, and also practical in many respects.

My reason for posting is to see if anybody is looking for or knows of someone looking for a qualified graduate (and fellow car enthusiast) to join their endeavors. I'll be graduating from Maharishi University of Management with a Bachelors Degree in Vedic Science, a program that has really empowered my ability to think and act effectively in a broad manner. Vedic Science is an interdisciplinary study that takes a holistic approach to gaining comprehensive knowledge; it's about knowing the entire range of possibilities that are abundant in our global economy and properly administrating the actions and strategy that will move us toward greater success. That's the short of it, and as a result I am ready to get into a dynamic career, and am open regarding what that may be. I want to be in an environment that is friendly, action packed, fun, diverse, and creative. If this in any way fits with what you're doing, I'd love to hear about it.

Feel free to PM me, ask for a resume, or flame me for my wildly ostentatious post!

Thanks!

05-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
335icopeman
Captain

Drives: 335i Coupe MonacoBlue/Black/AL

YEA!!!!
      05-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
t0eknee_C
Fasshole / Ew Hai Crew

Drives: sahm sham mmm i

Send a message via AIM to t0eknee_C
waahh???
      05-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #4
neenjafus
Private First Class

Drives: 335i Coupe ordered 3/14/08!

Work...

Pm'd you
      05-12-2008, 01:21 PM   #5
solefald
Nigerian Prince

Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
sorry bro, but i think you should first take care of your bills, before getting a $40K+ whip and living off your parents for "couple of years".
      05-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #6
simpleE92
Captain

Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
sorry bro, but i think you should first take care of your bills, before getting a $40K+ whip and living off your parents for "couple of years".
dont hate on him he went to school and if he thinks he can afford a car well let me try to make it on his own.

to the op goodluck
      05-13-2008, 02:34 AM   #7
Kadarin
Ambassador of Crunk

Drives: SG/blk '08 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by downstrung View Post
I'll be graduating from Maharishi University of Management with a Bachelors Degree in Vedic Science, a program that has really empowered my ability to think and act effectively in a broad manner. Vedic Science is an interdisciplinary study that takes a holistic approach to gaining comprehensive knowledge; it's about knowing the entire range of possibilities that are abundant in our global economy and properly administrating the actions and strategy that will move us toward greater success.
lolwut?
Kadarin is offline   United_States
      05-13-2008, 07:13 AM   #8
335icopeman
Captain

Drives: 335i Coupe MonacoBlue/Black/AL

335 FTW!
      05-13-2008, 11:16 AM   #9
Comet
Troll Harder

Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
why does it not shock me he's from LA?

not only do people drive really nice cars there, but most of them live in it lol