E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bad Exclusive Alloy EX-M1 from JleviSW.com

05-20-2008, 10:12 AM   #23
ChuckBimmer
Liv'n the Dream

Drives: '08 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimisa1977 View Post
that is just poor forum decorum.
Actually, I think this is great to see how JleviSW is handling this problem. So far I am very impressed, having a positive outcome on both parties. Great advertisment and free advertisement for JleviSW and peace of mind for the customer. From seeing this interaction I would definitely do business with JleviSW.
Future: CAI
      05-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #24
Excellence
G-STAR

Drives: E90 to A5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
JLevi is decent, but I've had bad times with them back on e46.... Its ran by kids, so take it with a grain of salt.
+1
      05-20-2008, 03:22 PM   #25
BMS98
Private

Drives: 2006 E90 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMP "E" View Post
are you going to hit the seller with a law suit?
less people with this attitude would make the world a better place.
      05-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #26
Nikolas
Colonel

Drives: 996 TT

Jlevi has excellent customer service. I just purchased wheels and tires from them and they handled the process with the highest level of professionalism. I highly recommend them.
      05-20-2008, 06:41 PM   #27
Ryan@IND

Drives: M3

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
It is sad but the manufacturer defects do happen.
I think that it is only right that the vendor be given the opportunity to make right of the situation, although I feel you on your pain.

Believe it or not, had the same problem some time back on a $5000 set of wheels from one of our suppliers. The wheels were not perfectly round.
Ryan@IND is offline   United_States
      05-20-2008, 06:49 PM   #28
Kev
Resident Anesthesiologist

Drives: VW bug with a misplaced engine

Garage List
The gang at JLeviSW have always taken good care of me, no matter how small the order is.
      05-20-2008, 07:26 PM   #29
flyer333
GSS CORP.

Drives: E90/E93

i am about to order these in the next few days! good to see a vendor come thro

Don't teach a pig how to read, it's a waste of time and it annoys the pig.
flyer333 is offline   Taiwan
      05-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #30
cycler
Major General

Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
Hi Donald,

I received your email this morning and will be contacting our manufacturer immediately about the issue. If it's a defective wheel, we will certainly replace it for you. In the future, it is best to give us a chance to resolve the problem before resorting to forum posts but I certainly understand your concern and frustration. Not to worry, we will make sure you are taken care of.
Dude just like everyone said you should of waited to see what Nick would say to you first. I had a problem with an aero kit that I bought from Nick. He used a different manufacturer and corrected the problem. But I didnt drag him in the forums first. A few emails were exchanged and problem resolved. Painless process. Ive spoken to nick on the phone and he seems like a very calm guy. Even when I called up angry at what happened. I bitched and complained and he let me vent. Someone else would of probably hung up the phone on me. Then he calmy said I will take care of it.
      05-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #31
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
JLevi is decent, but I've had bad times with them back on e46.... Its ran by kids, so take it with a grain of salt.
lol so im guessing you expect more from adults? cause you can get bad treatment with older people too. just saying... i think age shouldnt be a real issue... maybe just experience.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
      05-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #32
SV Concepts

Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Thanks for your support guys. While we appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate our high standards of customer service... in honestly, we'd rather you guys just call us toll free with any problems. Sure, people who read this thread will feel confident that we take care of our customers... but what about the vast majority who don't read through the thread?

Regards,
Jonathan | JleviSW

P.S. Regarding the "kids" comment - we are the same age as the majority of our customer base - which is perhaps why we understand your needs so well. At least that is what Business Journal newspaper seems to believe?
SV Concepts is offline   United_States
      05-21-2008, 02:00 AM   #33
flyer333
GSS CORP.

Drives: E90/E93

Don't teach a pig how to read, it's a waste of time and it annoys the pig.
flyer333 is offline   Taiwan
      05-21-2008, 02:06 AM   #34
nmcampbell
On The Highway To Hell

Drives: 335i jt blk/lemon

Garage List
2008 e90 335i  [0.00]
Good god, if JLeviSW offered grammar and spelling lessons, I would buy them for pretty much all of you. Reading this thread is akin to being forced to sit through a remedial literacy clinic.

The OP's first post, while not scoring any points for English skills, was pretty clear that he was explaining what happened and asking if anyone else had the same problem with those wheels. I didn't see it as coming down on JLeviSW or anyone else for that matter. I do, however, think the OP should keep us posted on what happens as it is important for all of us to know how particular manufacturers and distributors resolve these problems.
09' E92 M3 / Jerez Black / Black / Carbon Leather Trim / Technology / Premium / 19" Wheels / DCT / Enhanced Sound / Sat radio / iPod cable / Smartphone integration / PDC / V1 (Hardwired)/ Black Fuzzy Dice / (Delivered 4/17/09)
nmcampbell is offline   United_States
      05-21-2008, 01:48 PM   #35
TYPEV1020
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2011 ALPINE WHITE M3

I just spoke with nick from JeviSW. The manufacture Exclusive alloy is going to replace my front rims. Also because there are some surface crack around the rear rims. Nick will talk to Exclusive to see if the rear wheels need to be replace too.

Since I live close to their Santa Clara location. I will drop the rims off to them this week. So they can ship them back to Exclusive alloy to get them replace.

I am very satisfies the consumer service I got from nick at (JeviSW).:thumps:
They really stand behind the product they sell. I will definitely do business with them in the future.

PS: I will keep you guys update when I get my rims back.
      05-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #36
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General

Drives: BMW Duh

Send a message via AIM to SV Concepts III
Donald,

Glad we could take care of you and we'll get you squared away very soon
      05-21-2008, 05:39 PM   #37
fastrack
Captain

Drives: 11 MW e92 M3

I've dealt with Nick a few times myself, nothing but good things to say about them

Mineral White + HRE + Brembo + Eisenmann + Challenge = Perfection
fastrack is offline   Canada
      05-22-2008, 08:25 PM   #38
TYPEV1020
Enlisted Member

I drop off the rims to Jlevi SW today. Nick took a look at the rear rims that has small surface crack. Nick said he is going take care of the rear rims too. They will ship the rims back to exclusive alloy next Tuesday. It should get these swapped out in about a week.

Excellent customer service!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks NICK

On my next suspension upgrade I will definitely buy from nick at JLEVISW.COM

PS: I was in their Santa Clara location and very impressive with their staff and facility in JleviSW.COM

Anyone else be to their facility in Santa Clara?
      05-22-2008, 09:03 PM   #39
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General

Donald,

I am sorry I was not there when you swung by but sounds like Kenny took care of the wheels. We'll get these swapped out for you next week and I look forward to getting you setup with the new wheels and suspension!
      05-22-2008, 09:04 PM   #40
picus
Brigadier General

Drives: e92 SG 335i Coupe

Why do people feel so entitled as to post a thread before they contact their vendor? I just don't get it. I think we're all smart enough to realize 99% of the vendors here will drop ship most of their orders, so if something is wrong, e-mail them before you post here. It's easy. Just don't press the "submit new thread" button. Say that again with me. "I will not hit the submit new thread button until I've contacted my vendor/manufacturer/distributor/pimp about my issue. If they continue to shaft me I will roast them online, but until then I will be quiet". Awesome? Awesome.

Anyway, glad it all worked out. A shame anyone reading the title or the first post will have a negative impression of the vendor.
picus is offline   Canada
      05-23-2008, 07:06 AM   #41
addy85
Got beef?

Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Jlevi is a good company, thumbs up from me

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
      05-23-2008, 11:49 AM   #42
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General

Again, thank you all for the support! I think Donald was just looking for feedback from other forum members but looks like we got him squared away.
      05-30-2008, 01:18 PM   #43
TYPEV1020
Enlisted Member

I just got an email from Nick. They send the rims out to Exclusive Alloy.

Nick wrote:
“Exclusive had the chance to check over your wheels and the rear wheels did not have any structural damage to them but the paint was chipping around the center portion so they have swapped those out with two brand new wheels for you under warranty. The fronts were rebalanced and found to be in perfect condition so they do not need to be warrantied. Your shop incorrectly rebalanced the wheels using 1.25oz weights suited for SUV applications, not the .25 ounce wheel weights that are used on passenger cars. "

I guess exclusive did not balance my wheel correctly the first time around. (We will see if the vibration problem goes away when I get them back and reinstall them next week).

PS: right now my car is ridding on the STOCK 18"rims with RFT with no vibration problem at all. We will see if the vibration problem retrun when I reinstall the rebalanced wheels. I really hope this will be the end of the rims issue.

I am satisfied with customer service with Nick and JleviSW.com. They handle my problem very professionally. I also think Exclusive stand behind their product too.

PS: After I resolve the rims issues. I will start on my suspension upgrade!!!
      05-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #44
sinnet112
Major

Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
You should probably remove the "from JLeviSW.com" from the title because its relatively misleading...

Glad to see it got worked out with good customer service.

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
sinnet112 is offline   United_States