E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > A BMW girl introducing herself



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-30-2008, 08:59 AM   #89
Miltzu
The flying Finn
 
Miltzu's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

Posts: 4,125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ede92 View Post
Congrats. Just curious since it was an '07 - what kind of deal did you get?
I don't know if I want to tell you, you will say that "Oh shit why the hell did you pay so much" Well OK, it was 41.500 + tax (paid cash for it). The original price tag was 46.600. It had 150 miles on it when I bought it, it was sold as a pre-owned but had actually just been standing on the dealers lot since last year.
Miltzu is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2008, 09:06 AM   #90
cycler
Major General
 
cycler's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island NY

Posts: 8,067
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu@gmail.com View Post
I don't know if I want to tell you, you will say that "Oh shit why the hell did you pay so much" Well OK, it was 41.500 + tax (paid cash for it). The original price tag was 46.600. It had 150 miles on it when I bought it, it was sold as a pre-owned but had actually just been standing on the dealers lot since last year.
I did euro delivery on my 08 in November. Retail was $47.5K and I got it for $40.8. I got to drive it through Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland.
cycler is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #91
Miltzu
The flying Finn
 
Miltzu's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

Posts: 4,125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
I did euro delivery on my 08 in November. Retail was $47.5K and I got it for $40.8. I got to drive it through Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland.
Yep, if I had had the time to wait for a Euro delivery I would definitely had done that. But I did not have the time, I was renting a car for the first month I was here. Well I could have bought something temporary but... Didn't feel it was worth it.

So OK, I paid too much But still, the car would have cost me at least 65.000 euros in Finland and I got it for 29.000 euros. When I take it back there and sell it, I still get my money back
Miltzu is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #92
cycler
Major General
 
cycler's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island NY

Posts: 8,067
iTrader: (0)

I dont think you overpaid for your car.
cycler is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2008, 01:46 PM   #93
JackMac
Recovering BMW Addict
 
JackMac's Avatar
 
Drives: <OO (|||)(|||) OO>
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Southeast PA

Posts: 1,920
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
If you are looking for a local BMW meet, here is one: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138029
JackMac is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2008, 03:48 PM   #94
ede92
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2014 Porsche 911 Cab 7MT
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boston Area

Posts: 513
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu@gmail.com View Post
I don't know if I want to tell you, you will say that "Oh shit why the hell did you pay so much" Well OK, it was 41.500 + tax (paid cash for it). The original price tag was 46.600. It had 150 miles on it when I bought it, it was sold as a pre-owned but had actually just been standing on the dealers lot since last year.
Not a bad deal at all. You should buy 2 at that price and bring both back home :-)

You should take a ride out to Lancaster County sometime this summer for a joy ride.
__________________
2014 911 C2 Cab, Considering adding 2er convertible
Past - 2011 328i Convertible 2008 BMW 335xi Coupe (ED), 2003 BMW 530i, 1999 BMW 528i
ede92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #95
Miltzu
The flying Finn
 
Miltzu's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

Posts: 4,125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ede92 View Post
You should take a ride out to Lancaster County sometime this summer for a joy ride.
I've been to Lancaster many times, shopping at the outlets mostly Any specific reason you recommend a drive there..?
Miltzu is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #96
Miltzu
The flying Finn
 
Miltzu's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

Posts: 4,125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMac View Post
If you are looking for a local BMW meet, here is one: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138029
That is more than 70 miles away so I don't know if it classifies as "local" Well anyway, I will try to make it. The problem is that I should be in DC that night partying to Tiesto! And West Chester is totally in the wrong direction. But I think I can give it a try
Miltzu is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2008, 05:05 PM   #97
coolusername
Alpineweiss
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NJ

Posts: 157
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to coolusername
coolusername is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-31-2008, 04:33 PM   #98
ede92
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2014 Porsche 911 Cab 7MT
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boston Area

Posts: 513
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu@gmail.com View Post
I've been to Lancaster many times, shopping at the outlets mostly Any specific reason you recommend a drive there..?
Nope just some beautiful countryside. Went to college there.
__________________
2014 911 C2 Cab, Considering adding 2er convertible
Past - 2011 328i Convertible 2008 BMW 335xi Coupe (ED), 2003 BMW 530i, 1999 BMW 528i
ede92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-31-2008, 04:46 PM   #99
Dubbedoutbimmer
Banned
 
Drives: 335XI Coupe Loaded w/body kit
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Boston

Posts: 1,313
iTrader: (-1)

Send a message via AIM to Dubbedoutbimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu@gmail.com View Post
Yep, if I had had the time to wait for a Euro delivery I would definitely had done that. But I did not have the time, I was renting a car for the first month I was here. Well I could have bought something temporary but... Didn't feel it was worth it.

So OK, I paid too much But still, the car would have cost me at least 65.000 euros in Finland and I got it for 29.000 euros. When I take it back there and sell it, I still get my money back
you got a sick deal most ppl only got like 1500 you did very well
Dubbedoutbimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 01:06 PM   #100
Miltzu
The flying Finn
 
Miltzu's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

Posts: 4,125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ede92 View Post
Nope just some beautiful countryside. Went to college there.
Well I think I filled your wishes sooner than you expected, I drove through Lancaster area yesterday on my way to Atco race track in NJ. Went to check out the "Battle of the imports" and witness FiberOptix take home a kick-ass trophy A proud moment for a fellow 335 owner

I promised him I will have my car in the show one day as well so propably need to start that moding now...

EDIT: Although, I think this would be pretty enough to the show as is, right? Who cares even if it is stock, it's a beauty!
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Miltzu; 06-02-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Miltzu is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 01:46 PM   #101
Calgary Agent
Captain
 
Drives: '11 550i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Calgary, Canada

Posts: 703
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 F10 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu@gmail.com View Post
Although, I think this would be pretty enough to the show as is, right? Who cares even if it is stock, it's a beauty!
Would look even better with black grills and CF roundels
__________________
'11 550i | AT | Dark Graphite on Black
Calgary Agent is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #102
Miltzu
The flying Finn
 
Miltzu's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

Posts: 4,125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary Agent View Post
Would look even better with black grills and CF roundels
I know, that is why they are on the top of my shopping list... Hopefully will be getting those soon!
Miltzu is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #103
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,710
iTrader: (4)

I mean, welcome to the forums and all, but..

5 pages on "BMW girl introducing herself?" Geez. Didn't know you guys were that desperate.
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 02:40 PM   #104
Miltzu
The flying Finn
 
Miltzu's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

Posts: 4,125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
5 pages on "BMW girl introducing herself?" Geez. Didn't know you guys were that desperate.
Hey, I have a big ego, it is going to take more than one page to get myself introduced! I have done half the posts myself so don't blame it on the guys. Isn't it better to keep this chatting inside one thread anyway? I just want to meet new people so that is why I like it that this thread has been so active.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me being the center of attention for once, right?
Miltzu is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #105
ede92
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2014 Porsche 911 Cab 7MT
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boston Area

Posts: 513
iTrader: (0)

Can't wait to get mine. Coming soon...
__________________
2014 911 C2 Cab, Considering adding 2er convertible
Past - 2011 328i Convertible 2008 BMW 335xi Coupe (ED), 2003 BMW 530i, 1999 BMW 528i
ede92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 04:35 PM   #106
musoo
I F**KIN' Luv Coloring
 
musoo's Avatar
 
Drives: '06 325i
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 505
iTrader: (2)

welcome!!!
__________________

'06 Black Sapphire Metallic E90 / OEM M tech / 50% front & 20% rear tint / Rota Torque 18'x8.5 ET35 18'x9.5 ET30/ H&R Sport Spring / Black Matt Kidney Grill / Blackline Tail Light / Predator ICE Angel Eye / Eisenmann Quads
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157780
musoo is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #107
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
 
FibreOptix's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northeast US

Posts: 275
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to FibreOptix Send a message via MSN to FibreOptix
Quote:
Originally Posted by musoo View Post
welcome!!!
Nice pic of you gettin f*ck at the gas station!
FibreOptix is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #108
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
 
FibreOptix's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northeast US

Posts: 275
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to FibreOptix Send a message via MSN to FibreOptix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu@gmail.com View Post
Well I think I filled your wishes sooner than you expected, I drove through Lancaster area yesterday on my way to Atco race track in NJ. Went to check out the "Battle of the imports" and witness FiberOptix take home a kick-ass trophy A proud moment for a fellow 335 owner

I promised him I will have my car in the show one day as well so propably need to start that moding now...

EDIT: Although, I think this would be pretty enough to the show as is, right? Who cares even if it is stock, it's a beauty!

Hi, miss... Were you talkin about this?
Attached Images
   
FibreOptix is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #109
Miltzu
The flying Finn
 
Miltzu's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

Posts: 4,125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FibreOptix View Post
Hi, miss... Were you talkin about this?
Yes I was You got it home safely? You were lucky you didn't have anyone taking the front passenger seat when driving home, would have been a nice view of the trophy the others on the road if you had had it sticking out the window

Thanks for the good times!
Miltzu is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 08:07 PM   #110
40yroldawakening
Lieutenant
 
40yroldawakening's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chambersburg,PA

Posts: 480
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
07 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu@gmail.com View Post
Yes I was You got it home safely? You were lucky you didn't have anyone taking the front passenger seat when driving home, would have been a nice view of the trophy the others on the road if you had had it sticking out the window

Thanks for the good times!
Man, that is so close to being out of context ....lmao
40yroldawakening is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST