E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > no front license plate ticket



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-03-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

Thumbs down no front license plate ticket

man i just got back from my friends shore house spent a nice two weeks there, and today my second day home my mom sent me to get her paper towels and other misc stuff, so went to this big plaza my town has and then bang this undercover cop pulled my ass over within 10feet of entering the mall lol, he was pretty chill though he knew i was nervous as hell since this my first ticket, anyway he asked where my front plate was and i tired to get outta of it saying i just got into a front bumper accident well he didn't buy it and now I'm in debt to the sayreville police station for 54 dollars lol.

but do you guys think i should fight it? it has a court appearance date and the lady at the station told me i could either pay the 54 bucks with no points, or just fight it she said bring some pictures of the car with the plate on and expalin to the judge and I should win ol, i just don't want my dad to know about this scott, kim and matt can understand why

err sorry about the writing kinda still nervous just got the ticket 30mins ago and went straight to the station the lady was like your probably the first person I've seen to come here right after getting a ticket lol
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
Sal@AUTOcouture
 
Sal@AUTOcouture's Avatar
 
Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NJ

Posts: 9,558
iTrader: (29)

Send a message via AIM to Sal@AUTOcouture
you have no shot fighting it. Just pay the $54 and forget about it. Sucks.
Sal@AUTOcouture is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #3
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoCouture View Post
you have no shot fighting it. Just pay the $54 and forget about it. Sucks.
damn whatever she said if i want to pay i gotta wait 3 days anyway it has to process through, and sal i didn't forget about you and our deal i'm just waiting for my dad to get back from boston

at least he didn't care about the tints
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #4
Gig103
Major
 
Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Posts: 1,295
iTrader: (1)

No fix-it option in NJ?
__________________
Was: 2008 335xi sedan 6MT Black Sapphire Metallic
Is: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Nero (black metallic)
Gig103 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #5
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

oh yeah he also told me cops are suppose to be much more strict on the front license plate law these days well at least in middlesex? i've notice a couple of cops looking at me pretty hard lately these days....oh well i guess i just stick the stupid yellow plate back on lol
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #6
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gig103 View Post
No fix-it option in NJ?
i asked him he said it was a straight up ticket, oh yeah I'm not complaining guys i know i broke the "law" even though its a small thing but I guess you gotta pay the price if you wanna look nice lol errr that corny but thats what the cop told me lmao
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #7
GAM3OVR85
Major General
 
GAM3OVR85's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328 (DD) & E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal ; Kuwait

Posts: 8,047
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
err sorry about the writing kinda still nervous just got the ticket 30mins ago and went straight to the station the lady was like your probably the first person I've seen to come here right after getting a ticket lol
sorry to hear bro .......but thats some funny shit going to the police station after getting a ticket, sorry bro
__________________
08 E92 M3/Melbourne Red/6MT/Exec Pack/MDrive/EDC/PDC/19" 220M
Mods: VRS Front Lip, HID Angels, KW V3, Stoptech BBK, SS lines, 18" TE37SL, Bastuck Exhaust, MS Air Filter, OEM Aluminum Padels, LED Interior Light
07 E92 328i/Jet Black/Cream Beige Leather/Premium/Step/Heated Seats...check garage!
GAM3OVR85 is offline   Kuwait
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #8
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Bimmer View Post
sorry to hear bro .......but thats some funny shit going to the police station after getting a ticket, sorry bro

lol believe me she was laughing to, I was so nervous i was going to shit a brick lol I'm in the process of getting a E92 if my dad knew about this he wouldn't cover my insurance.....the one thing i can't afford
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #9
GAM3OVR85
Major General
 
GAM3OVR85's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328 (DD) & E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal ; Kuwait

Posts: 8,047
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
lol believe me she was laughing to, I was so nervous i was going to shit a brick lol I'm in the process of getting a E92 if my dad knew about this he wouldn't cover my insurance.....the one thing i can't afford
oh shit!! I would be scared too, lol.

I got a ticket once driving 78km/h in a 50km/h zone and $150 with 2 points off from my 4 point probationary licences, i contested it but never got a reply from them lol.......2years later still no reply and i got my full licences without paying the tickets and no points taken off lol
__________________
08 E92 M3/Melbourne Red/6MT/Exec Pack/MDrive/EDC/PDC/19" 220M
Mods: VRS Front Lip, HID Angels, KW V3, Stoptech BBK, SS lines, 18" TE37SL, Bastuck Exhaust, MS Air Filter, OEM Aluminum Padels, LED Interior Light
07 E92 328i/Jet Black/Cream Beige Leather/Premium/Step/Heated Seats...check garage!
GAM3OVR85 is offline   Kuwait
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Bimmer View Post
oh shit!! I would be scared too, lol.

I got a ticket once driving 78km/h in a 50km/h zone and $150 with 2 points off from my 4 point probationary licences, i contested it but never got a reply from them lol.......2years later still no reply and i got my full licences without paying the tickets and no points taken off lol
lol you lucky bastard i bet if i didn't pay there would be a warrant for my arrest now that would be funny going to jail for no front license plate
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:20 PM   #11
GAM3OVR85
Major General
 
GAM3OVR85's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328 (DD) & E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal ; Kuwait

Posts: 8,047
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
lol you lucky bastard i bet if i didn't pay there would be a warrant for my arrest now that would be funny going to jail for no front license plate
ahahaha......its like getting rapped by a bunch of prisoners for $54, lol!!
__________________
08 E92 M3/Melbourne Red/6MT/Exec Pack/MDrive/EDC/PDC/19" 220M
Mods: VRS Front Lip, HID Angels, KW V3, Stoptech BBK, SS lines, 18" TE37SL, Bastuck Exhaust, MS Air Filter, OEM Aluminum Padels, LED Interior Light
07 E92 328i/Jet Black/Cream Beige Leather/Premium/Step/Heated Seats...check garage!
GAM3OVR85 is offline   Kuwait
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:24 PM   #12
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Bimmer View Post
ahahaha......its like getting rapped by a bunch of prisoners for $54, lol!!


man i was actually kinda ticked off before but now I'm laughing thanks a lot man
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #13
Miltzu
The flying Finn
 
Miltzu's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

Posts: 4,125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
now that would be funny going to jail for no front license plate
A bit off-topic but...

In Finland (where I come from) some fines are actually based on your yearly income. Speeding tickets are one of them, when ever you are driving more than 12 mph (20 km/h) over the limit. So, imagine a business executive or NHL player getting a speeding ticket in Finland for doing 130 km/h on an 100 km/h area (this would happen fairly easily when you are approaching town and in a heavy merging area they drop the highway speed limit from 120 km/h to 100 km/h). Or doing 70 km/h in city area, where limit is 40 km/h.

So, the biggest speeding ticket issued in Finland in the past few years was one big executive from Nokia. He got a speeding ticket of about 116.000 euros, which in current rate would be some 180.000 dollars... And note - just for speeding, no accidents or DUI or anything like that involved.

In short - just pay your 50 dollar ticket and shut up
Miltzu is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #14
GAM3OVR85
Major General
 
GAM3OVR85's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328 (DD) & E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal ; Kuwait

Posts: 8,047
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post


man i was actually kinda ticked off before but now I'm laughing thanks a lot man
Np bro

U really want the e92 eh ?
__________________
08 E92 M3/Melbourne Red/6MT/Exec Pack/MDrive/EDC/PDC/19" 220M
Mods: VRS Front Lip, HID Angels, KW V3, Stoptech BBK, SS lines, 18" TE37SL, Bastuck Exhaust, MS Air Filter, OEM Aluminum Padels, LED Interior Light
07 E92 328i/Jet Black/Cream Beige Leather/Premium/Step/Heated Seats...check garage!
GAM3OVR85 is offline   Kuwait
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:31 PM   #15
GAM3OVR85
Major General
 
GAM3OVR85's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328 (DD) & E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal ; Kuwait

Posts: 8,047
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu@gmail.com View Post
A bit off-topic but...

In Finland (where I come from) some fines are actually based on your yearly income. Speeding tickets are one of them, when ever you are driving more than 12 mph (20 km/h) over the limit. So, imagine a business executive or NHL player getting a speeding ticket in Finland for doing 130 km/h on an 100 km/h area (this would happen fairly easily when you are approaching town and in a heavy merging area they drop the highway speed limit from 120 km/h to 100 km/h). Or doing 70 km/h in city area, where limit is 40 km/h.

So, the biggest speeding ticket issued in Finland in the past few years was one big executive from Nokia. He got a speeding ticket of about 116.000 euros, which in current rate would be some 180.000 dollars... And note - just for speeding, no accidents or DUI or anything like that involved.

In short - just pay your 50 dollar ticket and shut up
LOL yeah but thats in Finland .....oh btw Nokia phones are the best , hehe
__________________
08 E92 M3/Melbourne Red/6MT/Exec Pack/MDrive/EDC/PDC/19" 220M
Mods: VRS Front Lip, HID Angels, KW V3, Stoptech BBK, SS lines, 18" TE37SL, Bastuck Exhaust, MS Air Filter, OEM Aluminum Padels, LED Interior Light
07 E92 328i/Jet Black/Cream Beige Leather/Premium/Step/Heated Seats...check garage!
GAM3OVR85 is offline   Kuwait
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:32 PM   #16
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu@gmail.com View Post
A bit off-topic but...

In Finland (where I come from) some fines are actually based on your yearly income. Speeding tickets are one of them, when ever you are driving more than 12 mph (20 km/h) over the limit. So, imagine a business executive or NHL player getting a speeding ticket in Finland for doing 130 km/h on an 100 km/h area (this would happen fairly easily when you are approaching town and in a heavy merging area they drop the highway speed limit from 120 km/h to 100 km/h). Or doing 70 km/h in city area, where limit is 40 km/h.

So, the biggest speeding ticket issued in Finland in the past few years was one big executive from Nokia. He got a speeding ticket of about 116.000 euros, which in current rate would be some 180.000 dollars... And note - just for speeding, no accidents or DUI or anything like that involved.

In short - just pay your 50 dollar ticket and shut up
god damn lol thats one reason why i'll never live in finland although I'd be broke as hell so getting tickets would be cheap for me there

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Bimmer View Post
Np bro

U really want the e92 eh ?
lol I was thinking of selling my kidney for extra cash so what do you think?
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:36 PM   #17
GAM3OVR85
Major General
 
GAM3OVR85's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328 (DD) & E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal ; Kuwait

Posts: 8,047
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
lol I was thinking of selling my kidney for extra cash so what do you think?
Nah man!! lol, its not like ur driving a shit box now ....u are still driving a bimmer
__________________
08 E92 M3/Melbourne Red/6MT/Exec Pack/MDrive/EDC/PDC/19" 220M
Mods: VRS Front Lip, HID Angels, KW V3, Stoptech BBK, SS lines, 18" TE37SL, Bastuck Exhaust, MS Air Filter, OEM Aluminum Padels, LED Interior Light
07 E92 328i/Jet Black/Cream Beige Leather/Premium/Step/Heated Seats...check garage!
GAM3OVR85 is offline   Kuwait
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:40 PM   #18
cycler
Major General
 
cycler's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island NY

Posts: 8,067
iTrader: (0)

Fighting the ticket will cost you more than $54.00. Just pay it and forget about it.
cycler is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:42 PM   #19
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Bimmer View Post
Nah man!! lol, its not like ur driving a shit box now ....u are still driving a bimmer
very true I'll trade you my modded E90 for your E92....i should ask you this while your drunk or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
Fighting the ticket will cost you more than $54.00. Just pay it and forget about it.
agreed I guess I gotta dig a little into the E92 fund
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:54 PM   #20
GAM3OVR85
Major General
 
GAM3OVR85's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328 (DD) & E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal ; Kuwait

Posts: 8,047
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
very true I'll trade you my modded E90 for your E92....i should ask you this while your drunk or something
LOL!! my E92 is modded too ....u'll probably ask me about it in few months when we have east coast bimmerfest , hehe

here are some pics of my ride , btw now my car is debadged








__________________
08 E92 M3/Melbourne Red/6MT/Exec Pack/MDrive/EDC/PDC/19" 220M
Mods: VRS Front Lip, HID Angels, KW V3, Stoptech BBK, SS lines, 18" TE37SL, Bastuck Exhaust, MS Air Filter, OEM Aluminum Padels, LED Interior Light
07 E92 328i/Jet Black/Cream Beige Leather/Premium/Step/Heated Seats...check garage!
GAM3OVR85 is offline   Kuwait
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #21
GAM3OVR85
Major General
 
GAM3OVR85's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328 (DD) & E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal ; Kuwait

Posts: 8,047
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
ohh sorry for
__________________
08 E92 M3/Melbourne Red/6MT/Exec Pack/MDrive/EDC/PDC/19" 220M
Mods: VRS Front Lip, HID Angels, KW V3, Stoptech BBK, SS lines, 18" TE37SL, Bastuck Exhaust, MS Air Filter, OEM Aluminum Padels, LED Interior Light
07 E92 328i/Jet Black/Cream Beige Leather/Premium/Step/Heated Seats...check garage!
GAM3OVR85 is offline   Kuwait
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2008, 03:01 PM   #22
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,343
iTrader: (7)

nice car man
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST