E90Post

Horizon LED

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Car buying experience

06-21-2008, 04:19 PM   #23
nomarfuego
United_States
Rep

Drives: '08 E92 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedoutbimmer View Post
rebates-kickbacks?
you did buy a BMW right because those things dont exist with BMW they dont believe in doing that it drops the value I am just simply saying you get what you pay for! some night when you need a huge favor or are stranded lets see how quick the S.A or C.A is to pick you up in his personal vehicle and im sure you are the type to say oh it will never happen.......how did you rate them on the survey??
Yeah, I am getting what I am paying for ... a bimmer, not a bimmer plus a hat, some pens, and a golf club for an extra 2K - just so some CA can further pad his/her income on top of the commission their already going to earn w/o the extra "tip". That's just me - it's worked so far for my last 3 vehicle purchases.

As for the survey, if all goes according to plan, I wish I could give all 6s. As it is, they will receive the maximum ratings in addition to strong letters of commendation (not emails) gratiously thanking the extra efforts of the GM and my CA to make me a satisfied customer w/ future business coming their way. My CA knows that my wife's next 5 series will be purchased from him when info about MY09 is available. We all win. Plus, my bro-in-law has mentioned trading in his Mini for a 1 or possibly 3 series before the winter, so I will try to steer him to my guy, also. I take care of those who take care of me.

Peace!
      06-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #24
EngIsWaitingOnHis335i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedoutbimmer View Post
haha I wouldnt be surpised if they do after you did that to them, remeber you get what you pay for most ppl dont realize that there are alot of little extras you get when you let the dealer make a small fair profit!! I was treated like gold when I bought my cars because I knowingly let the dealer make a small profit of 2k on a 60k car! but let me tell you I watch ppl who grind dealers get different treatment because they never forget how you made things difficult! I was hooked up with hats pens even a new putter from the parts counter my C.A thanked me for being polite and easy to deal with and I promised a 100 on survey! in my opinion if you cant afford the car dont buy it buy within your means! I dont know about you but I want my car delivered in a decent manner and not rushed! and I deff dont want the C.A to see me and say oh here is that cheap Bastard those guys work 60 plus hours a week just like you and I!! buying a car is about being diplomatic and fair for both parties money is only paper you are not just buying a car you are buying a lifestyle and making future contacts who can make your car OWNING experience either good or bad! So next time you are Grinding to get that 50k car into you 45k budget remember ppl dont forget!
i see where your coming from... and i agree with you partly but if you don't mind giving em $2,000 why not just negotiate it down and just give the C.A that money under the table. i bet he'll be really happy and give you all those accessories and get his wife or him whichever you perfer to give you a bomb ass blowjob too while driving in that car he sold to you. I want the most for my money.... im going for a $45,000+ car of course that means i can afford it and a few more thousand to the $45+ isn't a great deal thats why my car is fully loaded with everything i want. as far as my C.A goes... im sure hes happy considering i will recommend him to all my family and friends plus he gets free donuts / food at my Donut Shop.
335i Coupe | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Gray Poplar wood trim | Premium Package | Sport Package |Active Steering | Sports leather steering wheel with paddle shifters | STEPTRONIC automatic transmission | Comfort Access system | Navigation system | HD radio | iPod and USB adapter | Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #25
Mooreski
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: AW '08 E92 335i

I just woke up and made some coffee.... Now I want a donut.

Cereal is weak.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 08:21 AM   #26
EngIsWaitingOnHis335i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooreski View Post
I just woke up and made some coffee.... Now I want a donut.

Cereal is weak.
lol head down to cali... and stop by Rainbow Donuts... we serve fresh donuts every day, sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches, smoothies, and lots of other good stuff.
335i Coupe | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Gray Poplar wood trim | Premium Package | Sport Package |Active Steering | Sports leather steering wheel with paddle shifters | STEPTRONIC automatic transmission | Comfort Access system | Navigation system | HD radio | iPod and USB adapter | Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0