E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > FibreOptix Experiences



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #89
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
FibreOptix's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
275
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northeast US

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to FibreOptix Send a message via MSN to FibreOptix
Got a kick out this from a MEMBER that PMed me:

"Thats what I'm saying!! ha you must get it bad being a vendor. I'm friends with a few of the other vendors on here and we always joke about it! How can you tell me you drive a 50k + car but you want to lowball me be $100?? Alright I will ship this thing to you today...let me know! I can send it ups or usps...ups has been lagging lately so let me know what you prefer!"

Aint that the truth...How many of YOU (shyt-talkers in this thread) does this pertain to???


YOU AND YOU, YOU OVER THERE, YOU TOO, HEY HEY YOU DONT HIDE!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #90
335JB
Private First Class
335JB's Avatar
1
Rep
183
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335xi E92
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

its always the little ones. so cute
__________________
2008 Jet Black/ Black Dakota/ Aluminum E92 335xi

OEM Front Lip | Seibon CF Trunk | CF Kidney Grills | Painted Reflectors | GP Thunder Angels | ACS Roof Spoiler | Rear Fogs
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 05:14 PM   #91
amazzzin
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


Quote:
Originally Posted by FibreOptix View Post
Got a kick out this from a MEMBER that PMed me:

"Thats what I'm saying!! ha you must get it bad being a vendor. I'm friends with a few of the other vendors on here and we always joke about it! How can you tell me you drive a 50k + car but you want to lowball me be $100?? Alright I will ship this thing to you today...let me know! I can send it ups or usps...ups has been lagging lately so let me know what you prefer!"

Aint that the truth...How many of YOU (shyt-talkers in this thread) does this pertain to???


YOU AND YOU, YOU OVER THERE, YOU TOO, HEY HEY YOU DONT HIDE!!!
Go give the kid a hood that made you feel better. So, what that we drive 50K cars does that mean we need to give our pockets to the vendors that do a poor job at it. I can name countless of vendors who do a shit job, they have no right to comment on what a 50K cost, because most of the vendors don't even own a car that much. Trust me from past experiences, I know this. There are only a few good vendors on this board, and you are far from the top, so you need to just give up.

I'm glad the nameless noob that you won't expose, if its even true just said that so they can get a discount on your 3rd rate shitty carbon. I'm trying to fuel this thread so hard to make you flip out even more, and I think I'm doing a pretty good job, you are truly showing your TRUE colors!

I think the people who sold you the board vendor status, should of told you to: and learn from your mistakes then making the WHOLE board hate you.

As of now, I wait for your lame attack. So, I can add more fuel to the on-going fire.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #92
ogrady
Lieutenant
ogrady's Avatar
32
Rep
473
Posts

 
Drives: AW 09 335
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rhode Island

iTrader: (0)

Hooray for bannned fibreoptix!!! Hah
Been following this thread for pure comedy this guy's like a standup.

Has anyone actually met this joker in real life?

Was he one of these guys?

Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 06:52 PM   #93
DarrinYuan
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
202
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335I
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (2)

See,that the way Fibreoptix treat his customer.I can say he is a piece of sh#t,if he think he took away my 300 buck and run away,then u make a big mistake.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 07:20 PM   #94
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
PAKMAN's Avatar
North Korea
189
Rep
16,123
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

iTrader: (34)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [4.75]
2006 e90 330i  [2.75]
HAHHAHAHA
__________________
stock car
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 09:05 PM   #95
amazzzin
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


LOL!!

Wat # is this for him????????????
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 11:23 PM   #96
icedragon
guardian of ice and snow
22
Rep
424
Posts

 
Drives: 128i, 325i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
06 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
LOL!!

Wat # is this for him????????????
On the Bimmerpost forums, I think it's his 4th time getting banned.

On the 1addicts forum, his screen name FibreOptix was banned. And then his fake screen name Arlene (yes he pretended to be a girl, but everyone caught on) got banned. So that's 2 times.

So across the BMW boards, he's been banned a total of six times. I thought they say third time's the charm? I guess in his case, it's the 6th time. Unless he creeps back again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardianangel3290
rcracer is now a part of the 1addicts axis of evil . . along with TJ [FibreOptix], Arlene, the bitch clip, the amber headlights, and bears!"
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2008, 02:45 AM   #97
Kit523
Major General
Kit523's Avatar
Hong Kong
108
Rep
6,902
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: B.C. Vancouver

iTrader: (25)

shit he got banned= =
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2008, 10:19 AM   #98
nj335i
Modaholic
nj335i's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
1,699
Posts

 
Drives: with 3 pedals
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: East Coast

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit523 View Post
shit he got banned= =
It was about time.
__________________
Euro Delivery - April 2007

Appreciate 0
      07-19-2008, 11:21 AM   #99
imaznumkay
O RLY?
imaznumkay's Avatar
South Korea
21
Rep
1,103
Posts

 
Drives: '07 335i e90
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ze internet

iTrader: (2)

so is this guy mentally ill or what?

and i thought he got 3 refills on the prescription too >_<
__________________
bone stock
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #100
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Miltzu's Avatar
Finland
45
Rep
4,125
Posts

 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogrady View Post
Has anyone actually met this joker in real life?
I've met him a couple of times. He is a pretty OK guy in person. Also bought parts from him.

Don't want to justify anything he has said in this thread or anywhere else, but on the other hand I can't believe how immature many other people here are. Personal attacks and insults on one person you have never met is just sad. If he is not being professional or acting like people should act, it doesn't mean others should go down to the same level and keep it coming.

I hope you are all proud of yourself now.

Again, not trying to defend FibreOptix, he should never had started the argument on this thread and said the things he did. But he is not the only one I think should take a look in the mirror and think how people should be treated. Some people have this really weird idea that anything can be said online. Remember that there are people behind the screen names. Would you say the same things if the person was in front of you in person? If not then maybe it would be better not to say it online either.
__________________
335i coupe :: 2007 :: Black Sapphire Metallic :: Grey Dakota Leather :: Light Poplar Wood Trim :: Premium Package :: Cold weather package :: Black grilles :: Black front mesh :: CF roundels :: GP Thunders 8500k :: 35% tint :: Custom license plate :: 19" Breyton Race GTS silver wheels w/ General exclaim UHP tires :: OEM style Aero lip with CF splitters :: Black reflectors :: CF license plate frame :: Debadged :: Smoked side markers :: Black window trim :: Black DiMisa exhaust tips

Last edited by Miltzu; 07-20-2008 at 01:59 AM.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 08:28 AM   #101
amazzzin
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu View Post
I've met him a couple of times. He is a pretty OK guy in person. Also bought parts from him.

Don't want to justify anything he has said in this thread or anywhere else, but on the other hand I can't believe how immature many other people here are. Personal attacks and insults on one person you have never met is just sad. If he is not being professional or acting like people should act, it doesn't mean others should go down to the same level and keep it coming.

I hope you are all proud of yourself now.

Again, not trying to defend FibreOptix, he should never had started the argument on this thread and said the things he did. But he is not the only one I think should take a look in the mirror and think how people should be treated. Some people have this really weird idea that anything can be said online. Remember that there are people behind the screen names. Would you say the same things if the person was in front of you in person? If not then maybe it would be better not to say it online either.
I'm pretty sure, everything that was said in this thread was normal. So, do you think everything that FO said in this thread, he would say in real life? This thread was about a review(s) about the vendor. Someone had a problem that FO didn't want to take care of, thought he was all big and bad, and look what happened? The truth.

I'm sorry, I've been on a lot of past car forums and it's just low quality of service that a vendor won't replace an item that is not working. Sure, the CEL was not his fault, but the error codes on the lights/not bright enough, is surely enough ground to give a refund back. I'm just common level of service.

Have you ever seen any of the respectable vendors such as: JLevi/SPP/Logic EVER answer like this thread in a public forum?????????
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #102
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Miltzu's Avatar
Finland
45
Rep
4,125
Posts

 
Drives: '07 335i E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tampere, Finland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
I'm pretty sure, everything that was said in this thread was normal. So, do you think everything that FO said in this thread, he would say in real life? This thread was about a review(s) about the vendor. Someone had a problem that FO didn't want to take care of, thought he was all big and bad, and look what happened? The truth.

I'm sorry, I've been on a lot of past car forums and it's just low quality of service that a vendor won't replace an item that is not working. Sure, the CEL was not his fault, but the error codes on the lights/not bright enough, is surely enough ground to give a refund back. I'm just common level of service.

Have you ever seen any of the respectable vendors such as: JLevi/SPP/Logic EVER answer like this thread in a public forum?????????
You didn't get my point at all. Didn't I specifically say that I am not trying to justify or defend FO's actions or things he has said? I was just making a comment about the tone of postings on this thread.

There is a difference in telling someone what they should do or should not do in a respectful way, and making comments about their mental well-being based on a few posts. Even if FO acts like a moron and says disrespectful things, does it mean that everyone should do the same?
__________________
335i coupe :: 2007 :: Black Sapphire Metallic :: Grey Dakota Leather :: Light Poplar Wood Trim :: Premium Package :: Cold weather package :: Black grilles :: Black front mesh :: CF roundels :: GP Thunders 8500k :: 35% tint :: Custom license plate :: 19" Breyton Race GTS silver wheels w/ General exclaim UHP tires :: OEM style Aero lip with CF splitters :: Black reflectors :: CF license plate frame :: Debadged :: Smoked side markers :: Black window trim :: Black DiMisa exhaust tips
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #103
amazzzin
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu View Post
You didn't get my point at all. Didn't I specifically say that I am not trying to justify or defend FO's actions or things he has said? I was just making a comment about the tone of postings on this thread.

There is a difference in telling someone what they should do or should not do in a respectful way, and making comments about their mental well-being based on a few posts. Even if FO acts like a moron and says disrespectful things, does it mean that everyone should do the same?
I got your point perfectly. But you will never know how the victim (the person with the parts that has a problem) really feels because it didn't happen to you. We all know who FO is, TJ, he pretty much paid his way on the boards since he wasn't accepted at first, and then started offering products. The tones are surely fine. TJ want's to be stupid and add fuel into the fire, because he has an attitude of, "I won't get banned because I help pay for the site." Wrong answer.

I agree with your statement that no, not everyone should say disrespectful things, but after a while he thinks he is immune to the rules. That's not how a sponsor should carry himself on the board. A sponsor taken in two forms is: 1) One who assumes responsibility for another person or a group during a period of instruction, apprenticeship, or probation.
2) One that finances a project or an event carried out by another person or group, especially a business enterprise that pays for radio or television programming in return for advertising time.

Most of the other "sponsors" fall into the two categories. I agree some of my statements were "immature" but it proved the point that this "sponsor" is more of a bullshiter and not a "community" leader....
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #104
shawshank772
Captain
shawshank772's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
900
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (1)

This guy just does not stop. Here is a post on n54, since he got banned from both here and 1addicts. What a way to start posting.

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1407
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 02:53 PM   #105
bolinp78
G35 convertee
bolinp78's Avatar
25
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .

iTrader: (1)

People people people...

I hope you all realize that WHATEVER is said to this person, nothing will get through to him and make him understand. He is unintelligent, egotistical, brash, and simply in his own world.

This whole thread reminds me of a movie I was in a few days ago in which someone brought not one, but TWO babies in. They cried the for half of the movie, ruining everyone's experience. Finally an employee came in and told them to take them out.

My point is, some people just don't get it, plain and simple. This guy doesn't understand how to listen to criticism, deal with people in general, or sell products.

We just have to understand that. NOTHING you say is going to get to this person.

rock on
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 09:58 PM   #106
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
PAKMAN's Avatar
North Korea
189
Rep
16,123
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

iTrader: (34)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [4.75]
2006 e90 330i  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
I got your point perfectly. But you will never know how the victim (the person with the parts that has a problem) really feels because it didn't happen to you. We all know who FO is, TJ, he pretty much paid his way on the boards since he wasn't accepted at first, and then started offering products. The tones are surely fine. TJ want's to be stupid and add fuel into the fire, because he has an attitude of, "I won't get banned because I help pay for the site." Wrong answer.

I agree with your statement that no, not everyone should say disrespectful things, but after a while he thinks he is immune to the rules. That's not how a sponsor should carry himself on the board. A sponsor taken in two forms is: 1) One who assumes responsibility for another person or a group during a period of instruction, apprenticeship, or probation.
2) One that finances a project or an event carried out by another person or group, especially a business enterprise that pays for radio or television programming in return for advertising time.

Most of the other "sponsors" fall into the two categories. I agree some of my statements were "immature" but it proved the point that this "sponsor" is more of a bullshiter and not a "community" leader....
i cant agree with you more. good shit!
__________________
stock car
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2008, 01:58 AM   #107
SES_D
pewpew
SES_D's Avatar
United_States
267
Rep
21,119
Posts

 
Drives: LTMW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SF, Bay Area

iTrader: (26)

good fucking game fibreoptix.

i know your still here reading this thread, looks like you've made tons of enemies throughout various boards...good luck trying to sell your products now. Still think this thread helps you promote your products and get your name out there?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
__________________
LTMotorWerks | EuroProjektz
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST