E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > E90 w/ Koni Sport (yellows) & Michelin PS2s ...

07-20-2008, 12:11 PM   #1
loihisteve
E90 325i
Rep

Drives: E90 325i

E90 w/ Koni Sport (yellows) & Michelin PS2s ...

I've just migrated to Michelin PS2 tires, and will be installing a set of Koni Sport struts & shocks in a day or two ... I'm not sure where to set the Rear Shocks for my initial install ... I obviously don't want to take them out too often to dial them in, so I thought I'd post an inquiry to see if others might have a similar setup, and what their experience was like dialing them in ... I've got the ZSP suspension, and other than the new tires, my car is basically stock ... I had been leaning towards either going with the factory setting (full-soft), or 1/2-turn from full soft, as my initial setting for the Rears, but after the transition from RFT to non-RFTs (and driving with them for a few days), I'm now thinking I might want to go alittle firmer ... Thanks in Advance.