E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > **Riss Racing** Dual Divert Valve Kit!!!

Closed Thread

08-26-2008, 12:34 AM   #1
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned

Drives: 2006 Interlagos Blue BMW M5

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Riss Racing
**Riss Racing** Dual Divert Valve Kit!!!

Yes guys!

Welcome to the world of functionality! Riss Racing's new DDV Kit will be available soon. Mirroring the functions of the BMW stock DV system, we incorporated new technology which will allow you to run higher boost safer and create more power. 100% mandrel bent to ensure smooth bends and flow through the entire pipe! The stock piece has rubber hoses that bend and flex under pressure. On some turbo cars (i.e. Eclipse Turbo 4G63) hard piping actually made power on the dyno! More WHP/WTQ from getting rid of the leaky rubber hoses for the intercooler. Our RR DDV Kit was made for the N54 motor (135/335/535) which specifically was engineered from the factory to divert air back into the intake track. This will allow you to maintain perfect idle under any circumstances. (We have heard in some cases, BOV kits that blow into the atmosphere give a jumpy tach needle when revving). We wanted to build a product that outperformed the stock BMW DV's, but maintained the exact characteristics of the vehicle. Exact to the specifications of DV's were made to do.

Your Riss Racing DDV Kit will include everything needed for an easy install. Our Riss Racing DV's are constructed of T6 6061 Billet Aluminum so there was no sacrifice in quality and material. Your kit will also include 3 springs for you to fine tune your system. Depending on the mods you have on your vehicle, you may need to use a different spring. Soft/Medium/Hard. Harder springs are for cars pumping out more boost. You should be fine with the Medium or Hard spring with your N54. All O-rings will be included and installed in your DV before installation. There will also be 2 washers included in your kit to fine tune your preload. T-Bolt clamps will be added in to make sure there are no boost leaks anywhere in the pipes. We opted for the best with these kits because of the importance it has. Our Silicone hoses are made to fit and the DV hoses will be extra long to give you slack in case you want to cut them to your perfect length.

Anthony and I have been working very hard to get this out to you guys. We've had a few 2am sessions of testing to make sure everything works perfectly. Constant testing of different DV's and boost levels. Now that we have everything dialed in, they will be available on our site in a few days.

Price is $349.00 + shipping for the complete set on pre-order

If you plan to purchase our Riss Racing Intake, we will have a package deal out shortly. Intakes are shipping THIS WEEK. We will have to talk to our distributors first and come to a conclusion on pricing.

Q & A
Will it fit my current intake?

Our RR DDV Kit sits lower than stock so it should fit every intake on the market. But you'll only get a package deal with our RR Intake

What cars will this fit?

All 135/335/535's. We have a modified section in the middle of the pipe to fit the 135i specifically but can be capped off for other vehicles.

How hard is this to install?

Once you have the intake off, you literally have to take off 2 clamps that hold your stock charge pipe. Very easy to install.

Will there be a polished version?

Not on this product. We're keeping this ceramic coated for a clean stealth look. Most people opt for this color option anyways!

The Q&A area will be updated as we go.

For all sales information, please contact Anthony (Riss Racing). Thank you guys!

[u2b]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SoI9bIYdcA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SoI9bIYdcA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/u2b]
Attached Images

Last edited by Adam@Riss Racing; 08-26-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Adam@Riss Racing is offline   United_States
      08-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
MrSoulE93
Private First Class

Drives: E93 335i

Garage List
2008` 335i  [0.00]
Sweet, ive been looking into a DV kit and now that you guys have one ill probably be getting one. Question though, Group buy or no?
      08-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #3
BuLoOoSki
Major

Drives: 2013 Mercedes ML350

lookis great congrats on the product
I should stop checking this website, great products are coming out everyday and I cant help myself from buying one!!!
BuLoOoSki is offline   Kuwait
      08-26-2008, 02:15 AM   #4
Josephkao
Captain

Drives: 2008 335i sedan

Do you do installation too? I live very close.
Josephkao is offline   United_States
      08-26-2008, 03:15 AM   #5
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoulE93 View Post
Sweet, ive been looking into a DV kit and now that you guys have one ill probably be getting one. Question though, Group buy or no?
We can do a group buy if you can get a big enough group. We will have them for pre-order until we release them to our vendors. So if you guys would like, someone can start a list!
      08-26-2008, 03:15 AM   #6
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLoOoSki View Post
lookis great congrats on the product
I should stop checking this website, great products are coming out everyday and I cant help myself from buying one!!!
Thank you so much. We have completed quite a few this year. We plan to do about 2 or 3 more projects before year end!
      08-26-2008, 03:16 AM   #7
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephkao View Post
Do you do installation too? I live very close.
Absolutely,

We can schedule an install with one of our techs.
      09-26-2008, 12:33 AM   #8
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned

Garage List
Will be in stock around October 10th. We're completing 200 sets. 100 sets with DDV's and 100 sets with piping/clamps/hoses. Pre-order discount will apply until products are in stock. Thanks!
      10-01-2008, 03:19 AM   #9
maui86
Captain

Drives: 07 335i

Send a message via AIM to maui86 Send a message via Skype™ to maui86
sorry if this is a noob question, but that big hole between the two diverter valves?

gotta do what i gotta do to get them donuts
04 spec-v: rip dec07
maui86 is offline   United_States
      10-01-2008, 03:42 AM   #10
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by maui86 View Post
sorry if this is a noob question, but that big hole between the two diverter valves?
The center hole is for the 135i only. It is capped off if you install the RR DDV kit on your 335/535i/xi.
      10-01-2008, 05:22 AM   #11
maui86
Captain

Drives: 07 335i

Send a message via AIM to maui86 Send a message via Skype™ to maui86
thank you!

gotta do what i gotta do to get them donuts
04 spec-v: rip dec07
maui86 is offline   United_States
      10-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #12
Riss Racing
Banned

Drives: E60 M5/E92 335/HUMMER H2

Send a message via AIM to Riss Racing Send a message via Skype™ to Riss Racing
These should be ready to ship by middle of OCT.
Riss Racing is offline   United_States
      10-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #13
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned

Garage List
RR DDV kits will be available for sale within the next week. We've had delays with our website but everything will be in stock next week. You can purchase the pipe + clamps or the full kit. Thanks guys!
      10-11-2008, 02:46 AM   #14
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned

Garage List
Up for sale next week. Stay tuned!!!
Closed Thread