E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: CE28N & TE37 Time Attacks!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-17-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
M3ride1
New Member
 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NC

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

FS: CE28N & TE37 Time Attacks!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I have one set of CE28N and one set of TE37 Time attacks for sale. They are brand new and still in the box. PM me for lowest prices. Pics and specs are listed below

Both:
-Fronts:19X8.5/+30 Offsets
-Rears:19x10.5/+25 Offsets
-Time Attacks: Black with Red stripe
-Hubrings and centercaps included
-Band new!!!

Price does not include shipping.

Time attacks are rare. 19x10.5 are rare as well, you can't order them on individual sets. Order to obtain this size orders have to be 10 or more. You can have this size now with no 5-7 week wait. PM me for best prices.

Thanks!

Attached Images
                 
M3ride1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
Amir87
Gruppe Titan
 
Amir87's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 SG/Coral
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NC

Posts: 2,839
iTrader: (37)

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [5.00]
Where in NC are you? PM me the picked up price.
__________________
Amir87 is offline   Pakistan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2008, 02:00 PM   #3
longtran
Moderator
 
longtran's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

Posts: 16,617
iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir87 View Post
Where in NC are you? PM me the picked up price.
will not fit e92.
longtran is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #4
e92leon
我的車車有Turbo&!!!
 
e92leon's Avatar
 
Drives: 빠른차
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ?????

Posts: 2,599
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [5.00]
2006 RX-8 (SE3P)  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to e92leon Send a message via MSN to e92leon
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
will not fit e92.
__________________
e92leon is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #5
J86
Power without LSD = FAIL
 
J86's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: vancouver

Posts: 2,146
iTrader: (6)

thats a lot of money in these 2 sets of wheels to front out and not wanting them for a non vendor haha

very very JDM wheels....ridiculously beautiful + light weight + strong

good luck @
__________________
E36 M3 - BBS RC302 / CCW Classics / SSR Comp
J86 is offline   Japan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2008, 06:54 PM   #6
Sal@AUTOcouture
 
Sal@AUTOcouture's Avatar
 
Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NJ

Posts: 9,588
iTrader: (29)

Send a message via AIM to Sal@AUTOcouture
how much
Sal@AUTOcouture is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2008, 06:59 PM   #7
evoi19
 
Drives: 2007 328i 6 MT
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 16,729
iTrader: (18)

Send a message via AIM to evoi19
i know SES_D is looking for a set of te37's. Might wanna PM him to see if he's interested.
__________________
evoi19 is offline   Mongolia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2008, 11:18 AM   #8
M3ride1
New Member
 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NC

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo119 View Post
i know SES_D is looking for a set of te37's. Might wanna PM him to see if he's interested.
Thanks
M3ride1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2008, 01:41 PM   #9
Kit523
Major General
 
Kit523's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: B.C. Vancouver

Posts: 6,877
iTrader: (25)

the CE28n is calling me LOL
mike =)
Kit523 is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2008, 11:36 AM   #10
SCHK
New Member
 
Drives: E92 328xi
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vancouver, B.C

Posts: 15
iTrader: (0)

From my knowledge, 10.5R cant fit e92 if i have not mistaken but they fit e93.....correct me if i am wrong
SCHK is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2008, 12:28 PM   #11
Kit523
Major General
 
Kit523's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: B.C. Vancouver

Posts: 6,877
iTrader: (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHK View Post
From my knowledge, 10.5R cant fit e92 if i have not mistaken but they fit e93.....correct me if i am wrong
if they wont fit E92 ....they wont fit the E93
coz they are the same lol
anyways.....it might work.....but it will need some work to make it fit!
Kit523 is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2008, 12:30 PM   #12
KingKye
Private First Class
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SOCAL

Posts: 173
iTrader: (1)

There are some e92's with 10.5r . If they did it, you can do it!
KingKye is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #13
M3ride1
New Member
 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NC

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Actually they are e46 M3 fitments. I'm just posting on all BMW forums to see if anyone is interested, someone might know someone who has an M3. But anyways I just posted this on the m3forum.net. I originally paid just under $3k for these things so I believe this is a steal! If no one wants it I guess I run them on my car but I really need to get rid of them. PM me if anyone is still interested.

Price Reduced to $2,750 each/$5,500 for both (shipping not included). I need to get rid of them quickly. Let me know if your interested. NC locals preferred.

If local (pick-up no shipping) and will pay by cash or money order I'll knock of an extra $100 bucks of the total amount=$5,400 or $50 bucks off individual amount=$2,700 since I don't have to pay a transaction fee for online transactions. PM me if you interested. Remember these are brand new!
M3ride1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #14
Nucking Futs!
Major
 
Nucking Futs!'s Avatar
 
Drives: nucking futs!
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: All over Dallas!

Posts: 1,403
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ride1 View Post
...Both:
-Fronts:19X8.5/+30 Offsets
-Rears:19x10.5/+25 Offsets
-Time Attacks: Black with Red stripe
-Hubrings and centercaps included
-Band new!!!...
Actually the ce28n Time Attack fronts are +35mm NOT +30mm. Good luck w/the sale.
__________________
- Jimmy
Nucking Futs! is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2008, 07:23 AM   #15
M3ride1
New Member
 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NC

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
Actually the ce28n Time Attack fronts are +35mm NOT +30mm. Good luck w/the sale.

Thanks man, But on the box and on the rim it says +30. I could be +35 for a e92 but for an E46 M3 I would go with the +30 because thats what it said from the factory.
M3ride1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2008, 07:30 AM   #16
Nucking Futs!
Major
 
Nucking Futs!'s Avatar
 
Drives: nucking futs!
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: All over Dallas!

Posts: 1,403
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ride1 View Post
Thanks man, But on the box and on the rim it says +30. I could be +35 for a e92 but for an E46 M3 I would go with the +30 because thats what it said from the factory.
There is no e9x M3 ce28n Time Attack version yet (e46 M3 front/rear application will fit on an e9x M3 though). Not trying to be an a$$ but are you sure? Can you take a pic & post it? I ask b/c I've seen pics of the ce28n Time Attack box (where it says +35mm). I've also confirmed w/Mackin Industries it's +35mm. Originally, in the very 1st ad for the ce28n Time Attacks (years ago), it listed the front 8.5" offset as +30mm...but when it was actually released, Rays revised the spec to +35mm.
__________________
- Jimmy
Nucking Futs! is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2008, 08:08 AM   #17
hun77777
Brigadier General
 
hun77777's Avatar
 
Drives: SG E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seattle WA

Posts: 4,624
iTrader: (58)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
There is no e9x M3 ce28n Time Attack version yet (e46 M3 front/rear application will fit on an e9x M3 though). Not trying to be an a$$ but are you sure? Can you take a pic & post it? I ask b/c I've seen pics of the ce28n Time Attack box (where it says +35mm). I've also confirmed w/Mackin Industries it's +35mm. Originally, in the very 1st ad for the ce28n Time Attacks (years ago), it listed the front 8.5" offset as +30mm...but when it was actually released, Rays revised the spec to +35mm.
picture is right on his op... did you not see?
hun77777 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2008, 09:16 AM   #18
M3ride1
New Member
 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NC

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hun77777 View Post
picture is right on his op... did you not see?
Yea the picture is posted up top bro..check the m3forum.net and do a search as well.
M3ride1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2008, 07:52 PM   #19
Nucking Futs!
Major
 
Nucking Futs!'s Avatar
 
Drives: nucking futs!
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: All over Dallas!

Posts: 1,403
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hun77777 View Post
picture is right on his op... did you not see?
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ride1 View Post
Yea the picture is posted up top bro..check the m3forum.net and do a search as well.
What?...This picture from the 1st post?



That's a pic of the specs for a TE37 Time Attack, not a CE28N Time Attack. Again, the specs for the front CE28N Time Attacks should be +35mm, not +30mm. I'm just trying to help your sale man. I'd hate to see someone buy the CE28N Time Attacks from you & then finally realize the front offset isn't what they expected. Hence, my question if u could post a pic of the spec sheet on the (front 8.5") box. Ask BJ from Vivid Racing, he confirmed the front CE28N Time Attack's are +35mm. Heck, he use to have them on his personal car as well. Here's some verification regarding the front offset being +35mm for the CE28N Time Attack's:

http://store.bimmerperformancestore....-Wheels-1.aspx

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...lk+Time+Attack
__________________
- Jimmy
Nucking Futs! is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-21-2008, 02:34 AM   #20
hun77777
Brigadier General
 
hun77777's Avatar
 
Drives: SG E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seattle WA

Posts: 4,624
iTrader: (58)

oh i see
hun77777 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-21-2008, 10:19 AM   #21
M3ride1
New Member
 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NC

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
What?...This picture from the 1st post?



That's a pic of the specs for a TE37 Time Attack, not a CE28N Time Attack. Again, the specs for the front CE28N Time Attacks should be +35mm, not +30mm. I'm just trying to help your sale man. I'd hate to see someone buy the CE28N Time Attacks from you & then finally realize the front offset isn't what they expected. Hence, my question if u could post a pic of the spec sheet on the (front 8.5") box. Ask BJ from Vivid Racing, he confirmed the front CE28N Time Attack's are +35mm. Heck, he use to have them on his personal car as well. Here's some verification regarding the front offset being +35mm for the CE28N Time Attack's:

http://store.bimmerperformancestore....-Wheels-1.aspx

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...lk+Time+Attack
I see..Thanks for the heads up my mistake.
M3ride1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-21-2008, 12:56 PM   #22
Kit523
Major General
 
Kit523's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: B.C. Vancouver

Posts: 6,877
iTrader: (25)

so the CE28N is 35 offset at the front?
and 25 rear right?
Kit523 is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST