E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > WTB: E92 Interior TRIM***FREE***



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-06-2008, 03:06 AM   #1
BMW MotorSport
Banned
39
Rep
2,533
Posts

 
Drives: 95 Avus M3 and 07 E90 Fam Car!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: So Cal, Simi Valley

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via Yahoo to BMW MotorSport
WTB: E92 Interior TRIM***FREE***

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Any local guys that swapped out your E92 interior trim for something else willing to give me their old trim for cheap or FREE? I need someone to donate their interior trim and I will wrap their existing trim with Carbon Fiber vinyl fabric for FREE in exchange.

Thank you, Richy
********MotorSport.com


Last edited by BMW MotorSport; 09-16-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2008, 03:44 AM   #2
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
Bluesummer's Avatar
Taiwan
179
Rep
15,410
Posts

 
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nürburgring, be there once, your heart, your soul will stay there.

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
interesting offer
__________________

R.I.P. Steve Noh
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
hun77777
Brigadier General
hun77777's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,625
Posts

 
Drives: SG E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seattle WA

iTrader: (58)

so you would just wrap CF vinyl and return it back? why would you want to do that?
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2008, 03:49 AM   #4
E92_335
Colonel
E92_335's Avatar
United_States
68
Rep
2,851
Posts

 
Drives: 335 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: CA

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to E92_335
no he's saying if you have an extra set of interior trims. like you have one in right now and ur extra one ud like to donate to him and the one you have in right now he'll wrap for you for free

if that made any sense.. good deal richy wish i could help out! ur cf fabric is legit i see it in person guys! +++1 great vendor!

-PJ
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2008, 11:52 PM   #5
Kitz
Major
Kitz's Avatar
Indonesia
22
Rep
1,319
Posts

 
Drives: ex BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: socal 2006-2010, Jakarta 2010+

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to Kitz
damn..you should post his longgggg way before man before I sold my trims,,
BUMP for Richie! His fabrication is perfect!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 01:55 AM   #6
hun77777
Brigadier General
hun77777's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,625
Posts

 
Drives: SG E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seattle WA

iTrader: (58)

how much do you charge to wrap mine up, if i were to send you from seattle?
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 12:19 AM   #7
camaross305
camaross305's Avatar
50
Rep
1,825
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: gainesville fl

iTrader: (20)

just sent my trim in the other day....cant wait to get it wraped!
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 03:34 AM   #8
s1cke92
Brigadier General
s1cke92's Avatar
United_States
57
Rep
3,706
Posts

 
Drives: NA1 NSX, E92 335, LS460
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Elk Grove, CA 916

iTrader: (21)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
hehe let me know the out come i would like mines wrapped too. also wonder what does a CF trim on the windows would look like. if they even make that haha
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2008, 06:28 PM   #9
BMW MotorSport
Banned
39
Rep
2,533
Posts

 
Drives: 95 Avus M3 and 07 E90 Fam Car!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: So Cal, Simi Valley

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via Yahoo to BMW MotorSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesummer View Post
interesting offer
YES IT IS. If you have your old trim, I can wrap your existing trim for FREE in exchange you give me your old trim for FREE as payment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hun77777 View Post
so you would just wrap CF vinyl and return it back? why would you want to do that?
Because I need a spare trim kit as exchange for my customers for faster turn around time. Plus you get a FREE carbon fiber vinyl fabric wrapped trim for FREE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_335 View Post
no he's saying if you have an extra set of interior trims. like you have one in right now and ur extra one ud like to donate to him and the one you have in right now he'll wrap for you for free

if that made any sense.. good deal richy wish i could help out! ur cf fabric is legit i see it in person guys! +++1 great vendor!

-PJ
Well said PJ. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitz View Post
damn..you should post his longgggg way before man before I sold my trims,,
BUMP for Richie! His fabrication is perfect!
I know Keith, I'm sorry buddy. No worries I will take care of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hun77777 View Post
how much do you charge to wrap mine up, if i were to send you from seattle?
PM sent thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaross305 View Post
just sent my trim in the other day....cant wait to get it wraped!
Hey camaross305 did you install it on your car yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1cke92 View Post
hehe let me know the out come i would like mines wrapped too. also wonder what does a CF trim on the windows would look like. if they even make that haha
Just let me know when you're ready and I will take care of you.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST