E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > BMFEAST **Long Island** Caravan, October 4th at 9-9:30am, Westbury BESTBUY



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #23
M.A.C.K.
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 2,907
iTrader: (0)

Well, i can get everyone to meet up with the queens krew, we will leave westbury at 9:30 am and we should be able to make it to exit 18 in less than 30 mins.........I will keep everything on target, if anyone is going to be running late, PM ur cell number and I will call u to tell you when we are leaving westbury so u can meet us off of the LIE at exit 18.........

And the Staten Island krew likes to stick to strict schedueles so im not taking the chance of going that way and they leave since were 20-30 mins late.........
M.A.C.K. is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #24
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,340
iTrader: (2)

Yeah its a stretch to think youll make it to the SI spot by 10. Let me know if you guys change your plans.
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
      09-10-2008, 04:34 PM   #25
Prissy
Brigadier General
 
Prissy's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nyc

Posts: 3,692
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.K. View Post
Well, i can get everyone to meet up with the queens krew, we will leave westbury at 9:30 am and we should be able to make it to exit 18 in less than 30 mins.........I will keep everything on target, if anyone is going to be running late, PM ur cell number and I will call u to tell you when we are leaving westbury so u can meet us off of the LIE at exit 18.........

And the Staten Island krew likes to stick to strict schedueles so im not taking the chance of going that way and they leave since were 20-30 mins late.........
cool! unless the SI/BK people will wait for us for sure.
Prissy is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-10-2008, 04:34 PM   #26
Prissy
Brigadier General
 
Prissy's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nyc

Posts: 3,692
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl07 View Post
Yeah its a stretch to think youll make it to the SI spot by 10. Let me know if you guys change your plans.
why not just wait for us?? if we are late shouldn't be more than 1/2 hr.
Prissy is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #27
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,340
iTrader: (2)

No time, we still have a 2nd location in NJ and theyre rolling out at 10:30.
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
      09-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #28
M.A.C.K.
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 2,907
iTrader: (0)

They want to just be on time, its ok if they don't want to roll with us, that is their decision, I know of a few LI members driving out to them to roll the BMFest, im sure if they waited for us the other members would roll with us from LI
M.A.C.K. is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #29
M.A.C.K.
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 2,907
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl07 View Post
No time, we still have a 2nd location in NJ and theyre rolling out at 10:30.
No YOU just deceided for the whole crew not to wait for us, because you want to meet up with the NJ krew, no one else deceided this but you.......maybe you should see if other people would wait for us before you make a decision for the group.....if you don't want to then thats ok, would be nice to roll with the full tristate group.......
M.A.C.K. is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #30
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,340
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.K. View Post
No YOU just deceided for the whole crew not to wait for us, because you want to meet up with the NJ krew, no one else deceided this but you.......maybe you should see if other people would wait for us before you make a decision for the group.....if you don't want to then thats ok, would be nice to roll with the full tristate group.......
Listen buddy, calm yourself... i WASNT rolling out until 11 originally and it was REQUESTED by other people that we meet up with the Edison caravan and theyre rolling out at 10:30. I could CARE LESS about meeting up in NJ, id prefer not to but thats what was asked of me. Dont attack me because you heard people talking sh*t about me, you never even met me so chill.
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
      09-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #31
M.A.C.K.
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 2,907
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl07 View Post
Listen buddy, calm yourself... i WASNT rolling out until 11 originally and it was REQUESTED by other people that we meet up with the Edison caravan and theyre rolling out at 10:30. I could CARE LESS about meeting up in NJ, id prefer not to but thats what was asked of me. Dont attack me because you heard people talking sh*t about me, you never even met me so chill.
What are you talking about, I was not attacking you. I am deeply sorry if you took it in that manner, just seemed to me as if you were the organizer of this caravan. So i thought you were the one making the decisions. I also thought from queens we could make it to SI in 30 mins, so if we are running on time that we would make it by 10:30-11 in SI......30 mins to queens from westbury and 30mins from queens to SI makes, 10:30
M.A.C.K. is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #32
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,340
iTrader: (2)

I am organizing but obviously Im going to make decisions based on what people rolling with me want/need. You guys seemed undecided about the route and started talking about going through the city or north NJ. Its completely pointless for my caravan to go that route when we're meeting literally at the start of the highway we need to take. Decide on what route your guys wanna take first and if its through this way, Ill see what I can do.
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
      09-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #33
M.A.C.K.
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 2,907
iTrader: (0)

Maybe we can meet at a NJ rest stop and have all caravans roll together from there......
M.A.C.K. is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #34
M.A.C.K.
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 2,907
iTrader: (0)

Bump..........SI crew and nj, are u guys down for that??
M.A.C.K. is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #35
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,340
iTrader: (2)

The NJ caravan meets at menlo park mall in edison, nj... right off of 287
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
      09-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #36
M.A.C.K.
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 2,907
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl07 View Post
The NJ caravan meets at menlo park mall in edison, nj... right off of 287
ill PM you.......
M.A.C.K. is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #37
uhaulball
Brigadier General
 
Drives: e90 330xi
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,164
iTrader: (11)

Send a message via AIM to uhaulball
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.K. View Post
What are you talking about, I was not attacking you. I am deeply sorry if you took it in that manner, just seemed to me as if you were the organizer of this caravan. So i thought you were the one making the decisions. I also thought from queens we could make it to SI in 30 mins, so if we are running on time that we would make it by 10:30-11 in SI......30 mins to queens from westbury and 30mins from queens to SI makes, 10:30
my ex lives at exit 19. i live at exit 37. which is close to westbury. i get there in 15 minutes.
__________________
'06 bsm e90 330xi : 18" VMR CSL : KW V3 : GruppeM Rep Intake : UUC/Corsa Catback : Hartge Lip : ACS Roof Spoiler
OEM CF Trunk Spoiler : CF Emblems. Pillars. Mirror. Grille : LUXER12 led plate : V1 Hardwired : OG.longtran e90post sticker! circa 2005
uhaulball is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #38
nyc328ci
Russian in a Bimmer
 
nyc328ci's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335XI
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Staten Island NY

Posts: 5,023
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to nyc328ci
i suggested we the SI crew meet up with the edison people which is why we changed our roll out time, so dont take it out on lana (ZGirl07)

If the LI and Queens ppl can meet 30 min earlier then it will all work out and worse comes to worse just put your driving shoes on
__________________
2011 E92 335 X-drive Deep sea blue/Red ZSP, ZPP
2013 X6 Deep sea blue Blue/Red ZCW,ZPP,ZPS, Full LED lights, Multi-contour seats
2013 535 X-drive Imperial Blue/Cinnamon, ZDA, ZMP, ZPP, ZTP, Multi-contour seats, Ceramic controls, Premium Hi-Fi
nyc328ci is offline   United_States
0
      09-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #39
M.A.C.K.
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 2,907
iTrader: (0)

What is a good spot to meet off of the BELT parkway for the queens guys so that we can then roll and meet up with the SI people and roll from there........

We just need a good spot off the Belt........with easy off and on access......

Me and Lana are putting together a plan so that we can have the LI/Queens crew roll to meet with SI/Brooklyn people and then roll to the meet.......any ideas for a spot right off of the Belt parkway that people can meet at???
M.A.C.K. is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #40
Nypeder
Lieutenant General
 
Nypeder's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 325i/335i & e92 328xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: copiague ny

Posts: 17,752
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.K. View Post
What is a good spot to meet off of the BELT parkway for the queens guys so that we can then roll and meet up with the SI people and roll from there........

We just need a good spot off the Belt........with easy off and on access......

Me and Lana are putting together a plan so that we can have the LI/Queens crew roll to meet with SI/Brooklyn people and then roll to the meet.......any ideas for a spot right off of the Belt parkway that people can meet at???
Brooklyn exit 5? its a huge best buy parking lot
__________________
Shits Stock-Under Construction.Again
MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS
Nypeder is offline   No_Country
0
      09-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #41
M.A.C.K.
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 2,907
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nypeder View Post
Brooklyn exit 5? its a huge best buy parking lot
is that right off the Belt parkway?? and is it right next to the parkway??
M.A.C.K. is offline  
0
      09-10-2008, 09:44 PM   #42
ZGirl07
Lieutenant General
 
ZGirl07's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Z4 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SI, NY

Posts: 13,340
iTrader: (2)

easy on/off exit right there
__________________
Space Gray ~ Coral Red ~ 20% Tint ~ LUX Angel Eyes ~ Carbon Fiber Stubby
ZGirl07 is offline   United_States
0
      09-10-2008, 09:45 PM   #43
Nypeder
Lieutenant General
 
Nypeder's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 325i/335i & e92 328xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: copiague ny

Posts: 17,752
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.K. View Post
is that right off the Belt parkway?? and is it right next to the parkway??
yup. you take the exit on the right, go down the ramp then turn left to go under the belt. then go straight down to the to parking lot.
__________________
Shits Stock-Under Construction.Again
MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS
Nypeder is offline   No_Country
0
      09-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #44
Nypeder
Lieutenant General
 
Nypeder's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 325i/335i & e92 328xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: copiague ny

Posts: 17,752
iTrader: (2)

kyle you going friday to si?
__________________
Shits Stock-Under Construction.Again
MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS
Nypeder is offline   No_Country
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST