E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography > Dobbins AFB | Air Show Pics



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
561design
z4um Hooligan
 
561design's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.0Si
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Woodstock,Ga

Posts: 586
iTrader: (1)

Dobbins AFB | Air Show Pics










If you look closely you can see the lovely AON tats on my arm in the reflection.






This fella didn't enjoy his picture being taken.











__________________
Charles
flickr
561design is offline   Jamaica
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
darkphantom
Banned
 
Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The place for Bimmers

Posts: 5,949
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to darkphantom
dude, awesome pics! too bad I don't have an SLR...going to the one here in houston on the 25th!
darkphantom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
561design
z4um Hooligan
 
561design's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.0Si
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Woodstock,Ga

Posts: 586
iTrader: (1)

Yeah, having an SLR handy definately adds to the fun. Here's a few moar...











__________________
Charles
flickr
561design is offline   Jamaica
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
- Paul -
Major General
 
- Paul -'s Avatar
 
Drives: see above.
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Yorkshire, UK

Posts: 7,271
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [5.00]
2005 645  [4.50]
great photos!
__________________
- Paul - is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2008, 10:07 PM   #5
T i h o r
n00b
 
T i h o r's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,981
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to T i h o r
__________________
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
For Sale: BLIZZAKS / POTENZAS
PM Me!
T i h o r is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
561design
z4um Hooligan
 
561design's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.0Si
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Woodstock,Ga

Posts: 586
iTrader: (1)

LOL! Now that is just all sorta lame. I post a lame pic in your thread, yet you don't know why I did. An then you go an post the SAME fail pic I posted in yours.

Sheesh, what's this world coming to? Atleast be creative enough to post something different.
__________________
Charles
flickr
561design is offline   Jamaica
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2008, 10:30 PM   #7
RonJon
Private
 
RonJon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 323i
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hamilton, CDN

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 561design View Post
LOL! Now that is just all sorta lame. I post a lame pic in your thread, yet you don't know why I did. An then you go an post the SAME fail pic I posted in yours.

Sheesh, what's this world coming to? Atleast be creative enough to post something different.
heheh hows this for something different?!?!?



But dude, seriously youre an amature photog too so show some love man..
RonJon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
561design
z4um Hooligan
 
561design's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.0Si
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Woodstock,Ga

Posts: 586
iTrader: (1)

Alright! That one is better. Taking photographs have no correlation to the skillset used in photoshop.
__________________
Charles
flickr
561design is offline   Jamaica
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #9
T i h o r
n00b
 
T i h o r's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,981
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to T i h o r
Quote:
Originally Posted by 561design View Post
Alright! That one is better. Taking photographs have no correlation to the skillset used in photoshop.
Dude that thread is not about photoshop.

If you even took the time to read the first damn post, you would've realized that.
__________________
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
For Sale: BLIZZAKS / POTENZAS
PM Me!
T i h o r is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #10
561design
z4um Hooligan
 
561design's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.0Si
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Woodstock,Ga

Posts: 586
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T i h o r View Post
Dude that thread is not about photoshop.

If you even took the time to read the first damn post, you would've realized that.
Sorry, I misunderstood when I read the title that stated "Photoshop Tennis".
__________________
Charles
flickr
561design is offline   Jamaica
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2008, 10:46 PM   #11
T i h o r
n00b
 
T i h o r's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,981
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to T i h o r
Quote:
Originally Posted by 561design View Post
Sorry, I misunderstood when I read the title that stated "Photoshop Tennis".
No need to be a smartass.

You implied that that thread was a test of people's photoshop skills. It was not the case by any means. Photoshop is just the most common picture editing software used, and seeing as how the picture obviously needs to be edited for the game to play out, it's called 'Photoshop Tennis'.

I have no problem admitting that my PS level is below n00bish, as it was my first time using it. Based on some of the pictures you've posted, I'm guessing the same for you?
__________________
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
For Sale: BLIZZAKS / POTENZAS
PM Me!
T i h o r is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2008, 07:59 AM   #12
561design
z4um Hooligan
 
561design's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.0Si
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Woodstock,Ga

Posts: 586
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T i h o r View Post
No need to be a smartass.

You implied that that thread was a test of people's photoshop skills. It was not the case by any means. Photoshop is just the most common picture editing software used, and seeing as how the picture obviously needs to be edited for the game to play out, it's called 'Photoshop Tennis'.

I have no problem admitting that my PS level is below n00bish, as it was my first time using it. Based on some of the pictures you've posted, I'm guessing the same for you?
I was not commenting on the skills. What I was commenting on was that you guys totally missed the point of photoshop tennis. You should ATLEAST try to place the images into the main photo to scale.

Also, Photoshop is merely a tool. Some use it more often than others and it is used in very different ways for different industries. So just because you see some pictures that are not "heavily" Photoshopped, doesn't mean that the individual doesn't know how to use it.
__________________
Charles
flickr
561design is offline   Jamaica
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST