Product: MyCarr's Angel Eye kit
Note: bolts that have been illustrated for removal, must be done so on both sides of the car.
- socket wrench (socket kit would be better)
- 8mm socket
- 10mm socket
- flathead screwdriver
- flathead stubby
- torx driver set
- car jack
- monkey (to hold your work lights
- jack up car (optional)
- if you're doing a ghetto install like we did, jack up one side of the car
note these two locations
these screws (8mm socket)
- use a flathead stubby to remove
this access panel. i forgot to take a proper picture, but just above this panel (above the second red circle) is another 8mm bolt you'll need to remove
this 8mm bolt behind the wheel
this 10mm bolt from behind the wheel
these two bolts underneath the car
this bolt from the edge of the bumper, under the car
- on the passenger side, you'll see a grill similar to this. remove
the four 8mm bolts
monkey holding the work lights
- once the bolts are all removed, yank out the fender liner
- use a flathead to remove
this plastic cover by the two tabs (top and bottom). behind it, there's a bulb held in by two torx screws. i don't have a picture of it, but it'll be blatantly obvious once you remove
this black cover. be sure to disconnect the two wires connected to the bulb in addition to removing the 2 torx screws.
- connect the two wires to the +/- pins on your aftermarket angel eyes. note the brown is your negative.
- replace the angel eyes with the wires on the bottom, and screw in place. replace your fender liner and bolts.
here's the MyCarr box with the oem angel eye bulb removed